Any one up for a get together?

Reaction score
The first of many, I hope. I also had a great time (no, really!) and look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. It was a great group with no shortage of things to talk about, so all you people that sat out this time - be at the next one!

Reaction score
Resurrection_Bob said:
so all you people that sat out this time - be at the next one!
Yes, good point! Don't be left out again...next time we'll order cheese sticks! Now you can't resist! Muhahahahahahah!

Reaction score
mmmmmm....cheese sticks! Diet be damned!

I also had a great time last night. Very nice to put faces to names. I'm certain we could have chatted all night if we didn't have jobs or family to go back to.

Hope those of you who didn't make it can come next time. It will be well worth it.

Reaction score
I agree - last night was an excellent "get together"!

Dr. Voltar is right in the fact that I too could have chatted all night but I didn't feel like sleeping on the couch for being out so late! I know I'm whupped!

I look forward to our next "outing"!

If you missed out, I would greatly recomend it all. There is no better way to network when you are looking for figs.

Hukilu

Reaction score
Dr__Zoltar said:
mmmmmm....cheese sticks! Diet be damned!

I also had a great time last night. Very nice to put faces to names. I'm certain we could have chatted all night if we didn't have jobs or family to go back to.

Hope those of you who didn't make it can come next time. It will be well worth it.
I shall try next time. Sorry I could not come, I was at a party. And those are very important to me.

Reaction score
Maybe it's a bit early...but perhaps we should think of a date and time for the next meeting. A Friday may be a better choice this next time around. I think we all agree that Red Robin at SouthCenter was an ideal place for the meeting. How does the 10th of September sound?

...maybe we should put together some trading? As you know I have some Episode stuff to get rid of. (Mind you like I told the guys at the meeting, I just wanna give these things to anyone who wants 'em).

Also, if you guys are looking for any specific items, maybe I can find them for you down south. PM me with you requests.
-Tom

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it to the gathering. This was finals week and there was just no way to make it. I hope to make the next one though.

In a somewhat related note, I'm having a garage sale at my parent's home the last weekend in August where I'll be parting with a portion of my collection. There will be mostly figures and a few vehicle there and perhaps some odds and ends.

My wife and I will be doing this from 9 to 4 on that Saturday and 10 to 3 that Sunday, tentatively. Message me for the address if you're interested. Most of the stuff is already stored there and with my poor memory, I don't remember everything that I'm getting rid of outside of the POTF2 and Saga A-Wings, both loose. There will be more, I just don't remember what I stored over there.

Back to the subject, I'm glad to hear a fun time was had by all and again, I hope to make it to the next one.

Reaction score
I'd like to throw in my $.02 worth and vote for the next meeting some time after Sept. 16th as I'll be out of town on the 10th. But I do realise that majority rules as to when our next meeting is.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Time to start thinking about our 2nd meeting!!!
Are we all thinking?