Any one looking for Order 66??

Reaction score
To anyone in the Cincinnati area, I have found a Target with at least 4 Cases of the Order 66 2-Packs. It is at the Target near the Tri-Country Mall. They are located on the end of a checkout row shelfs in-between the 2 checkout lines. There are lots of them as of Sunday, April 15, 2007.

Good hunting to all!

-Galactic_Marine

Reaction score
Galactic_Marine said:
To anyone in the Cincinnati area, I have found a Target with at least 4 Cases of the Order 66 2-Packs. It is at the Target near the Tri-Country Mall. They are located on the end of a checkout row shelfs in-between the 2 checkout lines. There are lots of them as of Sunday, April 15, 2007.

Good hunting to all!

-Galactic_Marine
Nice find!

Reaction score
Cleveland-
The Target on Center Ridge in Rocky River had all six packs available, about thirty total. They are in the second row of the checkout endcaps.

Reaction score
Darth_Deastron said:
Same with Mayfield.

These things are actually pegwarming.
I think they were counting on clone fever to push these things off the shelves, but every Target I've been to has had tons of them. I think the price point is keeping everyone away.

Reaction score
TheStoerm said:
Darth_Deastron said:
Same with Mayfield.

These things are actually pegwarming.
I think they were counting on clone fever to push these things off the shelves, but every Target I've been to has had tons of them. I think the price point is keeping everyone away.
Yeah, because nobody wants to pay $10 for a clone. If they would've included another clone, instead of a Jedi, these things would grow wings and fly off the shelf!

Reaction score
Yeah... these things will be hitting clearance soon. I picked up the Darth Vader/Coin Album that I said I wouldn't buy 'cos I saw it for $3.98 at the Target in Willowick.

Reaction score
Target in Strongsville has ALL of them (about five cases worth) for $4.99 on an endcap by the toy department.