Any modern figures in Melbourne or Perth?

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Anyway I've been wondering whether there are any good Modern Star Wars action figure stores in Melbourne and Perth. I know about Lobos Colectables in Melbourne but that's all I know about.

Reaction score
Comics R Us has branches in the Melbourne CBD and in Chapel Street Windsor. They have a huge and overpriced (compared to eBay) stock of figures from 1995 up to about 2008. CRU is never going to discount the price and eBay is always going to have the same figures for less. Unless the dollar takes another huge dive.

Still, it's fun to visit their enormous installation of wall-warmers once in a while for the nostalgia.

Reaction score
Comics R Us has branches in the Melbourne CBD and in Chapel Street Windsor. They have a huge and overpriced (compared to eBay) stock of figures from 1995 up to about 2008. CRU is never going to discount the price and eBay is always going to have the same figures for less. Unless the dollar takes another huge dive.

Still, it's fun to visit their enormous installation of wall-warmers once in a while for the nostalgia.
I've walked past Comics R Us before and I thought it was just a comic place! I guess I shouldn't have judged the shop by it's name.