Any Long Island Finds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by dubwave:

Does anyone know if they finally closed that KB at Walt Whitman yet, if not do they have any deals? thanks keith
<font size="2" face="arial">yeah I went there saturday 3/13 and got about 70.00 worth of star wars legos there

it's at 40% off

Though the KB in valley stream has alot more toys and old stock, but the employees are really grumpy.

Reaction score
WALAMART in Massapequa finally got in a couple of cases of the TANUS SPIJEK wave today.

G

Cool find. Did you pick up any extra TANUS SPIJEKs I stopped by after I read your post but they were all gone. I did pick up the TIE PIOLT, CAPT AMTILLES, GEN DODONNA, and GOLD LEADER though.

Reaction score
I found the silver clone trooper at TRU TS this morning. They also had the Lando wave. Paul, Kenny and Craig, I picked up two extra of the silver clones. If any any of you would like one, he's yours.

Still can't find that dam YAVIN wave. It seems to hit the stores during the week when I am working in NYC.

So if any of guys want the silver clone just let me know.

Reaction score
Kenny,

All yours! Saturday sounds good to me. I will be out around 8am trying to find Tanus and friends, so where ever you want to meet is fine with me.

Reaction score
Originally posted by GMAC:
I found the silver clone trooper at TRU TS this morning. They also had the Lando wave. Paul, Kenny and Craig, I picked up two extra of the silver clones. If any any of you would like one, he's yours.

Still can't find that dam YAVIN wave. It seems to hit the stores during the week when I am working in NYC.

So if any of guys want the silver clone just let me know.
<font size="2" face="arial">Hell Yeah!!! thanks Gregg!!! let me know where you will be Sat & I'll meet up with you too! oh and dont worry,,, I got an Antilles & Dodonna & Dutch Vander for you!!

Reaction score
yo, since all of us except kenny are trying to track down tanus, lets get a tanus group together. whoever finds more than 1 can help out the others on this post. maybe we can put them at the front desk or hide them.

Reaction score
I picked up two extra of the silver clones. If any any of you would like one, he's yours.

Just realized you said you picked up 2 extra, if Craig already "claimed" one dont sweat it... (kinda looking foward to getting it for free w/ the $20 purchase next month anyways)
But let me know where you'll be anyway on Sat & I'll hook you up w/ those figs if you want them!

Reaction score
Originally posted by miscus555:
yo, since all of us except kenny are trying to track down tanus, lets get a tanus group together. whoever finds more than 1 can help out the others on this post. maybe we can put them at the front desk or hide them.
<font size="2" face="arial">count me in (I got one, but I'll still be hunting for you guys)

Reaction score
Paul - you claimed it first and you've helped me out so much in the past, so go ahead. And thanks for the offer, gmac!

If I find Tanus, I will definitely pick up any extras they have and offer them up here. I just haven't been able to find the time to go on too many runs lately (and I haven't been able to do morning runs at all), so I'll probably be the last one to see it.

--Craig

Reaction score
PAUL, your the man. I will definitely take you up on your offer for those figures.

As for the silver clone, he's all yours.

BTW, count me in for Tanus.

Craig,

I am going by TRU in the morning. If you want, I can try to pick one up for you.

Reaction score
i'll be at TRU TS tommorrow morning before i go to work. if they have silver clones, anyone want me to pick up for them?

Reaction score
I left the Tanus there. What time did you get there?

Gmac, sure I would like one. Bring in on Saturday!

Reaction score
sorry I coldnt stash any figures in WALMART. theres like no where to hide them for a long period of time and the employees are always on top of us collectors.

what is TRU TS?

I know its TOY R US but what is TS?

Reaction score
Kenny - TS stands for Times Square. Also, where do you want meet ? I was thinking Wal-mart in Massapequa at 9am Saturday.

Paul- How's tommorow at 8am at Target in Levittown?

Reaction score
does TS still have th boatload of silver r2's still?

It cracked me up seeing them a few months ago fetchin a $5 price tag when i got them for 1 penny!

Reaction score
About a month ago they had ten pegs full of the silver R2D2. That store is either hit or miss. Sometimes they get figures first and other times they are a month or two behind. You would think for a TRU that's supposed to be a Flag Ship store, they would receive product first. The Lando wave just started to showing up there.

How's 8:30am at Target in Copaigue sound? If by chance you find a Tanus at that Target in the morning, would you hide him for me until I get there. Thanks

Reaction score
8:30 I should be at my local dunkin donuts!

Ill try to swing by there. ill be at toys r us at 9:30.

my "inside" source there told me they would be unloading alot of stuff tomorrow!

Reaction score
GMAC - I'd love the clone. Man, you're really going out of your way for all of us!

I will *try* to make it to Levittown Target tomorrow morning at 8 to meet up with Paul and yourself. No promises, though - I'm not sure I can make it at all. Hoefully, I'll see you then.

Reaction score
I am also going to see if I can swing by TRU TS on Monday to see if they still have any Silver Clones left, if anyone wants one let me know offline. Of course now 2 weeks after i just finished working at 7 Times Square building for over a year doing new electrical work in the building do they get some new and intresting at the TS location (was in the store at least once a week).
Funny side thing about the Times Square store is the contractor I was with at that time did the electrical for the store (one of the best jobs ever, hmm the Nike store was pretty cool too) Did a lot of the lighting, that TV wall you go past on the escalator and some stuff with the ferris wheel. Anyway this is all waaayy of topic, besides i am now in Jamaica doing the Air Train that runs to JFK International (god what a money pit that is for MTA, but good for me, OVERTIME
. blah blah blah.
anyway see some of you tommorow morning out there keith

Reaction score
Nada kids, there's nothing new out there today. Checked all over the Nassau and a bit of Suffolk to boot. Walmarts at East Meadow, Uniondale, Massapequa, Targets at Levittown, Copiague, Farmingdale and Westbury along with the TRU in Massapequa nothing new.
Only good thind today was picked up a TIE at the KB at Walt Whitman for $15, everything 50% off. Another good deal was the Fischer Price Falcon, would be also $15, it is a nice one. Nothing else really left worth mentioning there, all the good legos are gone, just the little sets.
Keith

Reaction score
Only good thind today was picked up a TIE at the KB at Walt Whitman for $15, everything 50% off. Another good deal was the Fischer Price Falcon, would be also $15, it is a nice one. [/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">WOW those are good scores!

I didn't even think they would restock again but they did. Though this is the last week now.

Reaction score
i betcha in a few short hours or tommorrow kenny will tell us about his score of the bossk wave that he found at walmart in east meadow.

kenny?

Reaction score
miscus555- Have you been to TRU TS over the last couple of days? What's up with all the Episode 2 preview wave on the pegs?

I going to try to head over there this morning. Maybe they will have something new.

Reaction score
bossk wave hit east meadow?!?!?!

huh? what? where?!?!

nope, nothing on my parts. TRU in massapequa got the jango/obi wan deluxe figs yesterday/today.

Reaction score
I got my people lookin!

nothing yet. are they still shippin the HOF wave? I havent seen them in a while.

Reaction score
kenny- i don't know if they hit E.M but since they are hitting walmarts, i figured you'd find them first and @ E.M. as joked about in my earlier post.

Dmac- i have also seen the E2 preview wave at TS. i think they were there to fill up the empty pegs b/c last week they had tons of the jabba palace wave.

Reaction score
nothing at copague target or massapequa walmart. target had a screen scene so i went to scan it and it came up $20! i was like WTF?

Reaction score
Originally posted by miscus555:
i figured you'd find them first and @ E.M. as joked about in my earlier post.
<font size="2" face="arial">sometimes he has a little help!

Reaction score
Hey G-Mac, scored them @ Uniondale Walmart this morning. Sorry there wasnt enough to go around but the next time I see them I'll grab you a set. They also had the Dodonna wave (part of the same case) so I stashed the TIE Pilot if you still need it. I'll pm ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.