Any Long Island Finds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Levittown TRU has been getting new figs in pretty steadily. I picked up the snowtrooper wave there two days ago. They also had the clone wars gunship... Hicksville KB had the tie.

Haven't seen the screen scenes or blue clone/jedi army sets around, though.

Even Amok time has been dry lately.

Reaction score
Levittown target put out clone wars 3-packs, but all that was left were dd launchers. They also restocked the clone wars vehicles, but nothing else.

Amok had screen scenes second series and the wa-7 wave.

No ultimate bounty sets at any of the TRU stores I've visited, though.

Reaction score
Levittown TRU - ultimate bounty sets are in.

But I guess I'm the only one posting, so...

Reaction score
Ugh! Amok time! Does anyone really buy stuff from those scalpers?

I managed to pick up the lastest wave at Target yesteday.

Reaction score
I buy from amok time every once in a while if its something I don't think I am going to find elsewhere.

I had to hold myself back today. Went on a toy run and no one had anything other than amok time and they had tons - hailfire droid, geonosian starfighter, clone wars bonus packs, etc... <sigh> So, in sighting news, *nothing* new in the areas I checked today - other than the fact that the kay bee 1.99 sale is back.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Ive known Paul since 94, way before he had any stores and just had a mail order thing. He used to hook me up with all types of star wars and gi joe stuff.

It's when he opened his first AMOK TIME store where alot of us collectors were getting ripped off. He used to hire the local kids to stand outside the stores when they opened and they would grab all the new stuff before we could get to them.

Reaction score
Yikes. They have a good deal every now and then, though... Just not very often.

Levittown TRU had han hoth, chewie mynock, r2 factory flight, and jango recard today. They also restocked the ultimate bounty sets. Nothing too new anywhere, though.

Reaction score
Levittown TRU (I sound like a broken record, but they've been constantly restocking lately) had TR Vader, TR Luke, 3po, r2, snowtrooper, and a few others today. The hasbro rep was there and said that I missed the CW jedi three pack and blue clones by about 5 minutes. grrr. Getting closer, though. I guess that's what I get for finding the white clone sets so quickly. No colored clones for me.

Reaction score
Levittown TRU - had both of the first series of screen scenes today if anyone is still looking for them.

Hicksville KB had restocked with a bunch of clone troopers at 1.99 if anyone needs the old red one.

Reaction score
Target Levitown, squat. But the Target in Westbury near the Source Mall had a ton of new figs this morning that haven't been seen around here much. Anakin ceremony, Obi acklay battle, Mace arena, Boba Fett carkoon, Vader throne room, chewie mynock, the rehashed Eeth Koth, hmm think that was about it.
Toysrus Levitown and Carl Place, nothing except the Imperial and Bounty Hunter packs, and i think one rehashed Jango Kamino escape was floating at Levitown but that was it, oh yeah the crappy Battle Droid launcher thing, that will definately be clearence.
Nothing at the Kaybee in Plainview on South Oyster Bay except the new Tie Fighter, not worth $30 though, asked if they would ever get the Imperial shuttle, looked at my like i had ten heads, at that was from the mangager, hmm. Don't know about the one at Broadway, don't have that much time to kill on a Saturday morning for this silly obsession.

Reaction score
Broadway mall KB hasn't had anything new in ages other than the tie. They just continually restock with older 1.99 figures.

Reaction score
MASSAPEQUA Toysrus had the new screen scenes in stock today, both the jedi council and the war chamber, no new figs though, just the new rehash of the jedi fighter and the gunship. The KBToys in Sunrise only had the new TIE intecepter and still had the $1.99 sale going on with a bunch of clone troopers still there so army builders take note. Absolutely nothing in the Walmart also at Sunrise.
The Target in Copiague had some new figs (Well new atleast around here) like the Obi Ackley battle, Anakin secret ceremony, ah the Darth Tyranus escape version, Chewie w/ Mynock. Also had Yoda and Anakin's lightsabers in the new packaging.

Reaction score
Wish I made it down to that copiague target more often. They have had new stuff almost every time I've gone.

And dubwave - saw you're from hicksville. That's where I'm located as well.

We just need to get some of the other long island forumites participating in this thread...

Reaction score
i never see anything in L.I. anymore. that's why i do mail order now. i will post whatever i see though for you guys.

Reaction score
Just keeping this on the main page. Any sightings of the clone wars bonus packs out here?

Reaction score
Clone Wars value packs have hit LI! The Wal-mart on Hempstead Turnpike (In or near Levittown - having a brain fart right now) had anakin/clone and Arc/clone earlier tonight. Yoda was gone by the time I got there. They were on the pegs with the regular figures.

G

Hey GOOD news about the Clone Wars figures and thanks for the notice. How much were they?

thanks

Reaction score
They were 4.77 I was shocked to find them. I never see wal-mart exclusives... (Of course, I hate wal-mart with a passion, but that's another story.) Did the wal-mart cantina sections even show up here? I never saw them.

Reaction score
Originally posted by my kind of scum:
They were 4.77 I was shocked to find them. I never see wal-mart exclusives... (Of course, I hate wal-mart with a passion, but that's another story.) Did the wal-mart cantina sections even show up here? I never saw them.
<font size="2" face="arial">EAST MEADOW had them when they first came out. But on Thursday, they cleaned out the backroom and found some more. The price still rang up $10.

Reaction score
FIRST OFF, on Friday, the HOTH 4-PACK was found at MASSAPEQUA TOYS R US along with the HARD TO FIND COUNT DOOKU ON SPEEDER AND ANIKIN WITH SPEEDER.

Now, today was a field day!
--------------------------------------------
COPAIGUE TARGET: SCREEN SCENES "2" finally hit! (8 sets were there)

ARC TROOPER, ANIKIN & YODA
LEVITTOWN TARGET- WAITRESS DROID, EMPEROR, LUKE, ETC, ETC, ETC,

SCREEN SCENES "2" (only 4 there)
BAYSHORE TARGET-WAITRESS DROID, EMPEROR, LUKE, ETC, ETC, ETC,

Reaction score
hey "my kind of scum", I bet you cant wait for the TARGET to open in the HICKSVILLE MALL!

Reaction score
Is it confirmed that there will be a Target there? I hadn't heard anything for awhile. It would be in the old JC Penney space, right?

Reaction score
Yes, there will be a target at the broadway mall but i forgot which store it will occupy.

I used to work for a company that designed commerial bathrooms for all major department stores, supermarkets, toy stores, etc, etc, etc and i used to get the blue prints in advance and I was always able to find out where the toy sections were before the scalpers!!

Reaction score
Damn this should be great with another Target opening that close to me, along with the the other 2 already in nassau. An of course when i finally give up on Walmart (god i hate that store) it actually has stuff in. I have never seen any of the exclusives there. I have a feeling some of the employees have some deal with some of the people at Amok, i have seen a couple of the people that work at Amok in Walmart in the toy section and other stores like Target and ToysRus in my travels through out Nassau.

Reaction score
The rundown of my day-off morning toy-run:

Levittown TRU - hoth 4-packs (broken horn on taun-taun) (Oh, and if anyone collects MOTU, there was a bent-card evil lyn there.)

Levittown K-mart - han hoth, anakin SC, chewie, obi-wan acklay battle, tyrannus, lollipop mace. (I was surprised to see anything there...)

Levittown target - red battle droids, lama su, a couple others.

Massapequa TRU - *nothing*

Massapequa wal-mart - anakin sc and obi wan acklay battle.

Copiague target - a couple of single carded clone wars figures left. No Arc troopers.

Mass. kay-bee - *nothing*

I was hoping to see the new CW vehicles or else the three packs. Still haven't found the jedi pack or any of the clones except the 3 white set.

Reaction score
Copiague target - a couple of single carded clone wars figures left. No Arc troopers.
<font size="2" face="arial">If you got there at 8am, you would have scored the ARC TROOPER, Yoda & Anikin.

I was hoping to see the new CW vehicles or else the three packs. Still haven't found the jedi pack or any of the clones except the 3 white set.
<font size="2" face="arial">If you want them badly, the guy in tri county is selling both for $15 each. I broke down and bought them last week. As of yesterday, he still had them.

G

Went to the Walmart in the Sunrise Mall today didnt find the Clone Wars Value Packs yet but they did have the new Vader and Luke Lightsabers (in the new box). They also had the SC Anakin and Hoth Han.

Thanks for heads up my kind of scum i went by the target and found the CW Yoda and Anakin.

Reaction score
Originally posted by emo623:
Went to the Walmart in the Sunrise Mall today didnt find the Clone Wars Value Packs yet but they did have the new Vader and Luke Lightsabers (in the new box). They also had the SC Anakin and Hoth Han.

Thanks for heads up my kind of scum i went by the target and found the CW Yoda and Anakin.
<font size="2" face="arial">Massapequa Walmart hasnt anything good in months. Im there every morning and it is depressing.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Kenny. If I don't find them this week, I may have to see if they still have them... (They aren't open monday, tuesday, or wednesday, right?)

and Emo - glad I could help. That's the whole point of this. I'm glad we have a long island thread now. We can help each other out.

Reaction score
no prob. yes, they reopen on thursday. he gets some good stuff once in a while. beats paying AMOK prices!

Masspequa & east meadow walmart had nothing as well as levittown target.

Reaction score
Hmmm. I just stopped by Levittown Target and they had tons of figures, but they were mostly older stuff. Imp. officers, rft, red droids, library droids, padme dfc, etc... Just strange to see their pegs full. They've been mostly empty for so long.

Levittown TRU had nothing. one hoth pack left.

G

Just stopped by the Copiague Target and they had the Emperor, Lt. Dan, Waitress Droid, and the Ashla & Jempa wave.

Reaction score
btw, massapequa kb get thier truck on Wednesdays so checking before then is uselsss. my cousin does UPS to the store and he never brings in anything HASBRO during the week.

farmingdale KB has thier trucks on thursday but they get nothing all the time.

Reaction score
hey, if anyone can let me know if they find any of the 12" biker scout wave or the 12" lando wave at retail on long island, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Reaction score
BTW.......the FARMINGDALE TARGET is looking good! should open right before CHRISTMAS!

Reaction score
Originally posted by KENNY GUIDO:
hey, if anyone can let me know if they find any of the 12" biker scout wave or the 12" lando wave at retail on long island, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
<font size="2" face="arial">Kenny - which figures are in these waves? I don't keep up on the 12" figures, but I can keep an eye out for you. Also, for any 12" collectors, Levittown target has an endcap with dooku/sbd/zam on clearance. Last I checked, they were 9.98, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.