Any Lafayette Collectors

Reaction score
Hello any Lafayette Collector's feel free to post your latest finds. I recently got the following for xmas: Vechiles - Kit Fisto Fighter, AAT, HellFire, Darth Vador Tie, Anikan's Fighter, and the target exclusive Imperial Shuttle. FIgures: 2 clone troopers, kit fisto, etc. I also saw but didn't get vaders starfighter from ROTS timeline...what have you aquired recently?

Reaction score
Hey Jason. Welcome to Rebelscum. I'm not from Lafayette, but I live Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain. We have a collector's group in Baton Rouge that we attend every month, so come on by if you're interested. Enjoy the rest of the forums and all that Rebelscum has to offer.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Found a case of TAC at the New Iberia K-mart. Also saw a case minus 1 Airborne and one McQ in Lake Charles. Both finds were today.

E>

Reaction score
Hiya...
Just found most of the Force Unleashed figures at the Wal-Mart on Evangeline Thruway...sadly they only had one of each.
Actually I live in Broussard and would love hearing from anyone nearby.
bigpadawan@bellsouth.net
MTFBWY

Reaction score
Hit the clearance motherload in Crowley. TAC and SL for $3 and WM comic packs for $5. Still some Pit Droids and Boba/RA-7s left.

E>

Reaction score
Today is the day that wave 2 is suppose to be in stores, we'll see I am gonna try wal-mart and target. I'll keep you posted.

Reaction score
How many Lafayette, Collectors are there? What area are you in?
My name is Jason, and I live in Broussard, but search the B-town, Lafayette, and C-town (Carencro)

Reaction score
Just saw your other post in Recent Aquisitions. Glad to know something new is in the state. I live in a small town and won't be getting to larger cities (Lafayette and Lake Charles) until the weekend coming up. At least knowing people are finding the newer wave gives some hope!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't seen anything new since the latest snakeyes wave (ultimate snake eyes)

Starwars newest is the newest versions of Cad Bane, Obi and so on.

Marvel Universe nothing new
Iron Man nothing new
I did pick up Loki (gave him Desert storm shadows claws) made a good GI Joe villain.

Thats all for now.

Reaction score
I've snagged a couple of Aqua Droids and buddies have picked up the Entire Wolffe wave for me recently in the BR area. Another friend grabbed the Colt Wave for me but he was in Alabama at the time.

Off Topic- I also picked up a Red Skull & Crossbones for the guys who grabbed the figs for me. So that wave of Captain America is actually out there right now in case you are looking.

Good luck hunting!

Reaction score
Found Lando and Dagobah Luke at a WM here in Baton Rouge.

Also, the WM near me has new pegs set up for GI Joe (after the reset). So maybe they WILL carry Joes afterall.

Reaction score
that would be so great! I keep looking for Cable...well havent hunted in a while but. I am on the look out for him and still nothing on that front...more a lost cause Im afraid

Reaction score
No man, Lafayette's a Barron waste land as far as toy collecting goes...
It seems like Slidell is the same way.....we only tpm wave right now. I have seen the blu ray set of figs once, but they went like hot cakes and never came back.