any intetest in bootlegs/knock offs?

Reaction score
Just curious if people are interested before I take the time to upload pics. I tried selling some on eBay and had the auctions removed since eBay doesn't allow those types of items. One auction was for some g1 dinobot remakes and the other was for some miscellaneous ones I picked up from dollar stores. I also have a small army of seekers based on the classic starscream mold. So would it be worthwhile to try to sell them here?

Reaction score
Do you have any Micromaster KOs? I'm looking for Sixturbo. Maybe Sixwing and Landcross too.

GNT

Reaction score
I see the knock off Dinobots on ebay all the time, maybe you have to reword the title etc.

Reaction score
I see the knock off Dinobots on ebay all the time, maybe you have to reword the title etc.
Same here...I'm always tempted to buy some of those WST knockoff combiner sets, and you can always find tons of people unloading those on eBay.

GNT

Reaction score
Yeah they're always up on ebay, I'd buy a few but they always seem pretty expensive for a reissue so I think to myself I'd rather go with a loose vintage version that isn't perfect which doesn't cost as much instead :p

Reaction score
Yeah they're always up on ebay, I'd buy a few but they always seem pretty expensive for a reissue so I think to myself I'd rather go with a loose vintage version that isn't perfect which doesn't cost as much instead :p
It ain't the price; it's the shipping.

That probably would sound better if Harrison Ford said it.

Or maybe not.

Reaction score

I'm afraid to try again. I don't know if I could banned or suspended, but I still have about 95% of my non-LEGO collection left to sell.

Reaction score
They're just like the classics mold, but come in varying degrees of colors..and quality of course. I have "Sunstorm" but he's more mustard then i'd like with some very tight upper body joints. "ghost Starscream" is pretty decent except his cockpit doesn't quite line up right, but I'm happy with them for what they are...oh and sorry for no pics

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have all of the knock-off WST combiners and they are awesome... sadly my Bruticus and Superion broke due to the cheap plastic. might try and score another set.

would love to get some more of the WST versions and the rest depends on the character selection for knock offs. I would be interested in a Gen 1 Ratchet and Prowl if they were available as well as the Dino bots and a Gen 1 Megatron and Shockwave

Reaction score
My knock off Chinese Devastator was awful, bits falling off all over the place, and didn't really look that good on display. I once had some knock off Rumble/Frenzies in fluorescent colours, which were equally badly made but at least fun.

Best knock off I ever had was Shackwave (the Radioshack grey coloured bootleg of Shockwave)- that was really well built, complete with diecast parts and working electrics - in fact it was possibly better than the official one.

Reaction score
I have a brown ravage from when I was a kid I got at a drug store. It is actually pretty solid and the decals were actually painted on and not stickers so it still looks great today. Die cast parts too. I don't remember if it actually came with anything else or if it was just ravage.

Reaction score
this is the 2nd person ive seen on here saying ebay gave them issues with this. theres a zillion KOs on ebay right now. i even have a robotech KO listed on ebay right now. maybe you just went about wording it wrong?