Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, r

Grumpy did you find anything?

Reaction score

^ We found pretty much nothing new. Not a battle pack in sight...and I fogot to write down the DCPI number (d'oh! - I still need to do that).

I don't know when I'll make it to Target again. Things are finiancially bleak around the house right now....

-Kyle

Reaction score

Hey - I should mention that we found a Titanium Clone Wars Gunship the other day in Fred Meyer of all places (I guess I was under the impression that it was a Walmart exclusive).

I'm still sort of looking for the Skirmish In The Senate battle pack though.

-Kyle

Reaction score

it's a blizzard of Hoth out there

I haven't been looking much lately, but the last couple toy runs I've made all I seem to find is the Hoth wave. It must be down right cold in the toy department ... all the figures are wearing snow gear

Reaction score

I was returning my Comcast equipment at lunch today and ran over to the TRU. I spoke with a lady who was resetting the SW section and she said they expected to get the BP and other UGH items later this week.

Reaction score

I found VTSC Han and Greedo @ KBtoys today but passed due to the $11.99 price tag. Cant wait to get these.

Reaction score

GrumpyDevil said:
I'm still sort of looking for the Skirmish In The Senate battle pack though.

-Kyle
The Target on Hwy 26 at 185th had FIVE Skirmish in the Senate Battle Packs this afternoon May 3. Also several Greedo, Han Solo, and Tusken Raider UGH Vintage figures.

Reaction score

yoda4501 said:
I found VTSC Han and Greedo @ KBtoys today but passed due to the $11.99 price tag. Cant wait to get these.
probably the same ones i saw. I skipped on the Greedo since i already own Han. The Wal-Mart on mill plain still has like four Greedo's for ten bucks.

Reaction score

So, should I be cehcking out Walmart now?

Also, we picked up the Skirmish in the Seante on Monday. They weren't out on the floor yet, but my son charmed his way into getting one.

What day were they "supposed" to have them out? How about the Demise of Grievous? I have a friend who wants that one...

-Kyle

Reaction score

GrumpyDevil said:
What day were they "supposed" to have them out? How about the Demise of Grievous? I have a friend who wants that one...

-Kyle
The Target near Wash Square has several Demise of Grievous figures, as well as several UGH Vintage figures and EIGHT Skirmish in the Senate Battle Packs.

By the way, be careful. After reading this blurb http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Vintage_Saga_Collection_Public_Service_Announcement_98204.asp I checked and found that two of the Vintage figures I bought have been opened, the Proof of Purchase stickers were removed, and then the outer case was resealed with clear tape. Make sure you can see the special offer form taped to the back of the Saga logo.

Reaction score

I saw 2 Hunt for Greivous and 6-7 Skirmish box sets and a bunch of VTSC figures at the Target in Keizer tonight at about 7PM.

Reaction score

We saw 6 "Skirmish in the Senate" battle packs and about 12 "Demise of Grievous" figures at the Clackamas Target. Plus a lot of the vintage figures.

Can't wait to pick up some of the Heroes and Villains collection!

-Kyle

Reaction score

My girlfriend and i went on a late shopping trip last night and the Wal-Mart on Lancaster had atleast four cases with Scorch and one Heroes and Villian and the one on Mission and atleast six cases with scorch and one Heroes and Villians. I picked up a couple clones, pilots and Jangos but left everything else.

Reaction score

have any of you seen EP III figures popping up again at Walmarts? I have been out of the hunt, so I haven't bothered going to any Walmarts

Reaction score

The K-Mart on TV Hwy and Murray had one Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (with the 501st blue clones) on Saturday.

ToysRUs in Tigard near Washington Square had some of the Heroes and Villians series on Saturday.

Reaction score

Whoa...the Jedi Temple Assault? Awesome! That would be a great find for my son.

-Kyle

Reaction score

This just in....
Toy Bliss in Downtown Portland (Pioneer Square mall) is closing for good; everything (includeing LOTS of SW figures from Episode 1, 2 and the green carded guys, some saga figures, etc.) is 50% off. I picked up an Aurra Sing, Taun We and Zam Wessel for $12.

Toy Bliss in Lake Oswego will be having a Star Wars collector event Jun 8th thru the 11th.

And finally, Toy Bliss has the Wave 5 Saga figures (aka "Battle Over Tattooine"). Well I didn't see *all* of them, but I did see (in the hasbro box):
- Darth Vader (Bespin Battle)
- Dem Hazon (Cantina Alien "Goldeyes")
- Garindan (Cantina Aliens "Long Snoot/Snitch")
- Luke Skywalker (Tatooine Poncho and Hat)

I've never actually see the way Hasbro boxes the figures, but there were other figures in the assortment that didn't make sense to me. I saw a Snowtrooper and a Commander Cody too.

Anyway, I thought I'd let youz guys know...

-Kyle

Reaction score

That kind of comes to a schock to me. i go in to toy bliss every few weeks, i made a pretty good friend over there. but some dealings were for the lack of better word "odd"...lol. do you know the exact closing date?

Reaction score

i made it to toybliss today, tomorrow is their last day open. They had a few things, but if any of you customize i'd take advantage of it. I bought six figures for $24, pretty good deal in my opinion.

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip. I made it down to LO and got the new Luke, sandtrooper and Garindan. They only had the 5.1 set, but they had a few boxes of them.

Reaction score

Fred Meyer on 99w had the VTSC for 9.99 in a nice display stand.

Reaction score

The Tigard Toys R Us has Clone Wars Gunships. An employee said the Hunt for Grievous Battle Packs are in the back and will be put out in the next couple of days.

Reaction score

[mr.burns] ehhhhhxcellent... [/mr.burns]

Seriously, thanks for the tip!

-Kyle

Reaction score

Got the Hunt for General Grievous Battle Pack today.

Reaction score

JustOneMore said:
Got the Hunt for General Grievous Battle Pack today.

Which TRU had these bad boys??? Our TRU in Albany went out of BUSINESS sucks! Nice find!

Reaction score

2 Jedi Temple Assault and 3 Imperial Throne Room battle packs at the K-Mart in Tualatin off of I-5.

Checked the Tigard and Jantzen Beach Toys R Us, both are sold out of Hunt for Grievous Battle packs, more possibly coming in next week. Both have lots of Heroes and Villains, but no Tatooine wave.

Reaction score

I, too, hit the Janzten Beach TRU on Saturday (6/3) and was pleased to finally find the clones! Woohoo!

Actually, one of them was a damn impulse by. I have no idea why I bought the Super Articulated clone...but I'm psyched to have Bacara and I gave the black clone pilot to my son.

-Kyle

Reaction score

The WSM Target had the leftovers of the tat wave.

Reaction score

The Fred Meyer on TVHW & 217 had one Han Solo from the Tat wave.

Reaction score

Both Jantzen Beach and Clackamas ToysRUs have the Hunt for Grievous Battle Packs. None at Tigard.

And before people PM me asking to pick some up for them, I CALLED the ToysRUs stores to check on their stock. I'm near Hillsboro and I'm not driving all the way out to Clackamas or Jantzen Beach, even to get some for me.

The Toy Bliss store in Lake Oswego has a nice selection of Star Wars figures, from current to POTF2.

http://portland.citysearch.com/profile/8428080/lake_oswego_or/toy_bliss.html

Reaction score

Have the new unleashed come and gone @ WM?

Reaction score

Today was the worst Star Wars toy run I have experienced in Oregon.

I wanted an R5-D4, Garindan, Hammerhead and Sandtrooper.

I would've settled for a Luke and Hem Dazon or Vader even.

I didn't even see a trace of the Tatooine wave existing amongst 5 Fred Meyers, 2 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets from Clackamas through Portland and found nothing.

Nothing I even kind of wanted. Is everyone else in POrtland metro area having such a hard time with this wave?

VOTC was easy, Hoth, Geonosis and Utapau were all problem free and "on-time". I just don't get it. Last week I found a Vader 'Bespin' on the way to work on Hawthorne and planned to come back for it but it was gone by the time I got off. So I know this wave is being shipped...

I am considering heading out tomorrow to Beaverton/Hillsboro and Vancouver, anyone have any leads or advice?

Reaction score

jucofett said:
Have the new unleashed come and gone @ WM?
My wife picked up the Unleashed Shock Trooper and Han Solo yesterday at the new WalMart near Camas, WA.

EeChooTaa said:
I wanted an R5-D4, Garindan, Hammerhead and Sandtrooper.

I would've settled for a Luke and Hem Dazon or Vader even.

I didn't even see a trace of the Tatooine wave existing amongst 5 Fred Meyers, 2 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets from Clackamas through Portland and found nothing.

Nothing I even kind of wanted. Is everyone else in POrtland metro area having such a hard time with this wave?

VOTC was easy, Hoth, Geonosis and Utapau were all problem free and "on-time". I just don't get it. Last week I found a Vader 'Bespin' on the way to work on Hawthorne and planned to come back for it but it was gone by the time I got off. So I know this wave is being shipped...

I am considering heading out tomorrow to Beaverton/Hillsboro and Vancouver, anyone have any leads or advice?
Toy Bliss in Lake Oswego has several of the Tatooine wave, I think all except the Sandtrooper and Vader.

Reaction score

Things are dry around the west side as well, except for Toy Bliss.

The bad thing about the lack of WM near Tigard is I can’t make it to one easily. Could someone pick up an Unleashed Shock and Han for me? I'll pay cash or trade.

Reaction score

How much does Toy Bliss charge for a figure? Hopefully it's less than $10...

Reaction score

I think all basic figures are $7.99. Also if you don’t see a figure you want on the shelf the staff is good about checking the backstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.