Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, r

Walked in at 10am this morning at Target and found the entire wave 3 collection. Still haven't seen the vintage collection anywhere yet.

Reaction score

Really no kidding?

I'm tempted to go out tommorrow but I hate waiting my time.

Reaction score

I almost got w3 today at the 217 Target, they only had the new legends line so I got the battle droids. I ended up in line behind a guy with the new Luke, McChewie and Biggs and the Jawa. Missed it by that much

Reaction score

And I just back from the WS Target. Same stuff as before.

Reaction score

The 217 TRU has wave 3 in. They have a peg full of Stormtroopers, a peg full of Vader, and 2 Biggs. The jawa and Chewie were all gone.

Reaction score

Lets see I'm reading this at 7:20 pm. I just got off of work and tired as hell. Next day off is Thursay of Next week. Chances they (the Storm Troopers) will be there by then is what 0%. Monday I might find the time to stop by. Who what to make a bet that they be there by Monday?

Sad fact is I could walk to TRU. Every time I come in a see nada.

Reaction score

Well I decide to had to swing by and at 4 pm today I found at TRU...

Nada. This sucks

Reaction score

Hey guys... New to this group. I live in Beaverton and work in Hillsboro. I stop at the FM on TV Hwy in Aloha/Hillsboro and the Target in Hillsboro on TV hwy most mornings on my way to work. If I run across anything of interest I will post. I think someone must have inside help because I have not seen a single McQuarrie at the Hillsboro Target since they have been released.

Reaction score

I don't think you'll find any new McQ figures any more. Unless there's it in a new wave. I have not seen a single McQ figure.

Tip: Now is the day to visit TRU. Plenty of stuff still left.

Would be cool if we had a entire forum instead of a thread. I still want to do the local collector meet but two things came up. Dental care and my vacation. Both are eating up my money and time. Two months from now I might to get things going.

Ideally besides trading and showing off customs some networking should take place. It would be cool to pass on your want lists to fellow local collectors who will help buy things for you and you for them. Yeah a monthly or bi-monthy collector meet up club would be cool but I'll throw any one out who shows up to such a meet with twenty of the most current hard to find figure to sale at 300% mark up. Greed and those that leaving crying children in their wake I look down on.

Reaction score

Anyone know of a Walmart in Vancouver or Portland area that has the I'm your fathers day 2-pack in stock? I also have an extra Vintage Collection IG-88 and Bossk that I picked up from Target the other day if someone needs them.

Reaction score

Wood Village Wal Mart off of I-84 had the 2 pack last night. They had at least 30 of them.

Reaction score

Biddy69 said:
I live in Beaverton and work in Hillsboro. I stop at the FM on TV Hwy in Aloha/Hillsboro and the Target in Hillsboro on TV hwy most mornings on my way to work.
No wonder I haven't seen anything good at that Target for months.

Reaction score

anyone local want to trade a mcfett for a mctrooper? I have an extra and have been unable to get my hands on a trooper.

Reaction score

I'll make sure I leave stuff for you... I am actually a fair shopper. I typically only take 1 of each unless it is something that my son wants. Target in Hillsboro has all of the Vintage Saga figures in stock today. They even had a few snowtroopers on the pegs. I only took 1 so they had 2 left.

Reaction score

Got a Mctrooper today so I am good. If anyone wants to trade the McFett for a McChewie let me know.

Reaction score

Love to if I had either.

Gonna stop by WS Target after my dentist visit tommorrow late afternoon. Everyone do me a favor and don't buy nothing that day at that store. My mouth will be all numb and I to treat myself to something beside empty racks.

Reaction score

If you haven't gotten the latest vintage wave yet they've got them all at Kmart.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I picked up an extra McChewie this morning for anyone that wants it.

Reaction score

Biddy Nice to meet you the other day.

I found the red Bantha at the 217 TRU tonight.

Reaction score

Hey Oregon Scummers - How's the collecting out in your neck of the woods? I was out in Eugene this past week and will be moving there shortly. I didn't do any hunting but happened by about 2 each of the vintage wave at the Fred Meyer on River Road and the Beltline, although this was back on Sunday or Monday. Hope it helps some!

Reaction score

ShyTown said:
Hey Oregon Scummers - How's the collecting out in your neck of the woods? I was out in Eugene this past week and will be moving there shortly. I didn't do any hunting but happened by about 2 each of the vintage wave at the Fred Meyer on River Road and the Beltline, although this was back on Sunday or Monday. Hope it helps some!
Here in Eugene it's pretty much hit and miss. Sometimes we get some good shipments and other times we have long stretches of nothing. Seems right now the pegs are half or mostly full of stuff that isn't moving (Saga, 30th, etc.).

Reaction score

Cool another reformed Midwesterner
I hope you like Oregon; I moved to PDX from Iowa 9 years ago and couldn’t imagine moving back. You would be surprised at how many of us there are out here. The Midwest is a good place to be from .

Reaction score

I'm not from the midwest. I'm from the west coast but my parents were both from the midwest. Father was a farm boy from Iowa who had a pet pig. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.