Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys

The WSM Target has the Endor wave in stock and the unleashed are on an end cap. I hope the AT-AT shows up soon.

Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys

The Walmart in Woodburn has VTSC on clearance for $7 each

Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, r

Went by the Clackamas TRU and they have a spot on the shelve for the AT-ATs. Customer Service said they might have some on the truck that is to be unloaded tonight and ready for opening tomorrow (Fri 9/8). Thought Id let you guys know since I wont be able to make it. Later.

Reaction score

I was @ the TRU on 217 right before closing tonight and they had 2 AT-ATs, tons of X-wings, and some CW gunships.

Reaction score

I'll have to check the Janzen Beach one at opening and then the 217 TRU before starting my night shift at work.

Reaction score

This morning, the 217 TRU had 4 more AT-ATs, a ton of X-Wings and about 5 Gunships.

Reaction score

WalMart in Woodburn has all three of the DVD figure sets for $10 each, and VTSC Greedo, Han, and Sand people on clearance for $5 each.

Reaction score

Has anyone found the Naboo wave in the Portland area yet?

Reaction score

I found the remains of the Naboo wave at the Walker Road Fred Meyers. I picked up the white Endor trooper, but they still had Vader, Obi and the Naboo guy.

Reaction score

The Jantzen Beach Target has a few Snowspeeders with Zev Senesca at the top of the racks.

Reaction score

Toy Bliss has the Naboo wave in stock.

Reaction score

Wildcard said:
The Jantzen Beach Target has a few Snowspeeders with Zev Senesca at the top of the racks.
I was there a few days ago. There were two left, and someone had stolen the Zev Senesca figure out of one of them.

Reaction score

Target off HWY 26 has all the new BP's and the 2 ships on the shelves.

Reaction score

I'm glad I finally found other Oregon collectors. Is anyone else having problems finding the latest wave of Saga figures? I found the white rebel solider, the Naboo soldier, and the new Vader at two Fred Meyers in Eugene but nothing else. All the WalMarts and Targets are stocked full of older waves including the #$@* greatest hits (which, I'm sorry, but I think was a waste of time and shelf space). Both Fred Meyers just got older figures again also. I'm afraid at the rate things are moving here that I'll miss the new waves when they come out.

Reaction score

up here i've been finding more stuff, i recently got a luke and two endor troopers. You guys should be getting them soon if you haven't already. my girlfriend hasn't seen anything recently but she hasn't gone shopping much either. I got my luke and a trooper at k mart and my other trooper at target.

Reaction score

Today at the 217 Target, I was lucky to find a Mace BP sitting in a cart full of Superman junk that looked like was going to the backroom. I have also spied the PT tins at Toy Bliss in LO.

Reaction score

How much were the tins at toybliss? they tend to cost a bit more there but they always tons and tons of stuff to choose from. After the pioneer square one closed we went and checked out the LO one, i'm due back for another trip sometime soon, lol.

Reaction score

I think $32 or $34. You can get the OT tins on sale at Fred Meyers for $28.

Reaction score

The 217 TRU has E1 and E3 tins.

Reaction score

I found one of each of the OT tins at Fred Meyer but now i'm broke...bleh.

Reaction score

Situation resolved.

Reaction score

Dont know if any of you have checked out the OMSI Star Wars exhibit but it is very cool. Some of the 501st are there also. Tons of props, costumes and other things. I just got back and its worth it.

Reaction score

I bought the new DV star fighter tonight at 217 TRU. They had all 3 new ships as well as the Naboo/Endor wave.

Reaction score

Yoda4501 said:
Dont know if any of you have checked out the OMSI Star Wars exhibit but it is very cool. Some of the 501st are there also. Tons of props, costumes and other things. I just got back and its worth it.
I'm going up on the 9th at 11:30 am. I wanted to go sooner, but I wanted to have my niece to see it also, so I had to wait for a time when she and her mom could go with.

So it's pretty good then? I can't wait! just a few more days lol

Reaction score

Yeah, I recommend it. The details on the models are unreal and the costumes are really cool. Take your camera. There were a bunch of 501st to take picture with too. I went on a Sat and plan to go one more time to take pictures since I didnt have a camera.

Reaction score

I bought a new chip for my camera that can hold up to 400 pictures ... I'm ready lol

Reaction score

OMSI was AWESOME!!!! I ended up taking about 70 pictures
The Land Speeder was sweet! I loved the model they used for long shots and how the Ben was a 6 Million Dollar Man doll, for years I have head that they used that doll, but it was awesome to see it in person!

Reaction score

The plan is to go to OMSI this weekend, but things can change. Toy Bliss got wave 7 in today, they had 6 unopened cases behind the counter. They also had the Delta squad for $40. Also TRU had the comic 2 packs today, but only the Darth Vader one.

Reaction score

I found the newest wave (with the Kashykk Battle Droids) at Target in Vancouver this weekend. Also found remnants of the wave at TRU in Jantzen Beach.

Reaction score

I did make it to OMSI over the weekend and was impressed. They had Jawas, Wookiees and Sandtroopers roaming around, which freaked out my daughter.

Reaction score

jucofett said:
I did make it to OMSI over the weekend and was impressed. They had Jawas, Wookiees and Sandtroopers roaming around, which freaked out my daughter.
When I was there, there was only a lone Stromtrooper walking around. I think I would have freaked out if I would have seen any Jawas, They're kind of creepy

Wasn't the large Falcon Model great

-Russ

Reaction score

Wildcard said:
I found the newest wave (with the Kashykk Battle Droids) at Target in Vancouver this weekend. Also found remnants of the wave at TRU in Jantzen Beach.
What Target was that? I haven't been able to find anything! It sucks. Also by any chance did any have any of your seen an rebel commandos recently? I had some financial problems when they were supposed to be out enmass, and even then i only saw like four or five and was able to pick up a couple. Right before christmas KB up here at four of each but I had no money, period.
Also Firday I was able to make it to OMSI, I felt like a little kid in a candy shop I didn't know where to start. It took awhile for me to slow down to take it all in. I don't think i've ever been that excited in my life, lol.

Reaction score

Hello all,
I am moving to Eugene next month, from Sacramento, guess I'm not used to seeing a smaller thread. I assume you guys are all up around Portland? I lived up there about ten years ago. Just wish there were a few more of you to get your own featured thread. Looks like I'll be on my own for hunts Star Wars-wise mid-state. More time to "petition the Lord with Prayer" as Jim Morison would say. Peace, plastic-hounds. echuta

Reaction score

Hey everyone, I hope this is a sign that the quiet is over, I saw a lone Padme and the Felucia BP on the shelf at the Target on 217 this morning.
echuta I hope you enjoy the move back to Oregon, are you going to U of O?

Reaction score

Tossing an idea out:

How does a Rebel Scum Oregon get together sound?

I don't think there's a enough us really to warrant such a thing. I do know there's other toy collectors in the area from different toy boards I visit. Might get 20 people maybe if you branch out to other toylines. Meet, eat, show customs and trade.

Reaction score

Toy Bliss got a huge shipment of the Appo wave in yesterday, its easy pickings if you head over soon. They also had 2 Saesee Tiin's SF, but no white Ties on the floor.

I was also wondering if anyone could hook me up with a purple R2 if they run across an extra one at Wal-Mart.
Thanks.

Reaction score

jucofett said:
Hey everyone, I hope this is a sign that the quiet is over, I saw a lone Padme and the Felucia BP on the shelf at the Target on 217 this morning.
echuta I hope you enjoy the move back to Oregon, are you going to U of O?
Yes, U of O Architecture, once I re-establish residency. I have been drafting forever, I'm ready for design and completing the degree. echuta

Reaction score

BobaLukeDuke said:
Tossing an idea out:

How does a Rebel Scum Oregon get together sound?

I don't think there's a enough us really to warrant such a thing. I do know there's other toy collectors in the area from different toy boards I visit. Might get 20 people maybe if you branch out to other toylines. Meet, eat, show customs and trade.
I'm up for this

Reaction score

I would be down on the guestlist, if we could get the thread big enough to warrant said event. Keep posting guys, we want Oregon on the Big Board! echuta

Status
Not open for further replies.