Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any places in Oregon that sell rare action figures?

Reaction score
I live in Portland and honestly I wish I still lived in LA. Even though I never found anything I REALLY wanted there, OR has been terrible for me. Midnight madness was a joke and every OTC and VOTC I wanted has been found only on ebay and on LA vacation. But I will say that Fred Meyer seems to be the best bet over most other stores!

Reaction score
Hey whats up. I think Portland is tough to find figures in but it is best to hit stores when they open. Thats where I find most of what Im looking for. Otherwise, I hear ya on Portland SW collecting. J

Reaction score
Re: Any good local Oregon stores have good toys, r

Nope. I just got lucky getting a tank gunner two days ago. Have you seen an Target clones.

Reaction score

yea man i picked up the last one today...I dont really like it and i threw away the recipt but i guess im stuck w/ it, maybe ill trade w/ someone for like 3 new figs maybe or some thing..

Reaction score

i also ask if they recieved the new figs and the guy told me that a group of older men pretty much cleaned em out...

Reaction score

I tried the Target in Tigard and the one in Sherwood and neither had the Clones yet.

I have found the Wookie Warrior and the Destroyer Droid, those are the only over 40

Reaction score

What area are you all in? I mostly shop in the Clackamas area, but do travel up I-205 towards Glisan and 122nd Target. I've been lucky on finding the Target Clones, but not too lucky with #41. If anyone shops in Clackamas, I would be more than happy to hook you up with a Target Clone Trooper.

Reaction score

For me I only shop in Salem, unless I am in another city for some reason...

Reaction score

Glad I checked this for updates. Glad to work out the trade in the trade forum.

Reaction score

This weekend I was finally able to get everything up to #44, except #38 and #41. I see Wal-Mart finally got AT-RT's in so I grabbed one, also picked up the last TRU Anakin Starfighter on saturday.

Reaction score

I found two Anakin w/Dooku Sabers yesterday!

Reaction score

Hello Oregonians, I found the Tarkin wave last weekend at the Target next to the WS mall. They only had 2 Tarkins, but plenty of the Senators. Has anyone seen the clone 3 pack?

Reaction score

I was just wondering if the Tarkin wave hit yet, I'm to far away to just pop in and check out the stores.
Does anyone know if the Portland area Targets have this wave yet?

Reaction score

I havent seen the Tarkin wave yet. Id give it a couple more weeks and I bet they will be on the pegs just like all the rest have in the past. I havent been looking very hard for them because I've been really busy but the stores havent been restocking all that much up in Vancouver. Targets are stocked with pegwarmers now. Walmarts seem to be restocking with the #41 case assortments.

Reaction score

I just scored Anakin #50 at the Troutdale Wal-Mart. along with Stass Allie, and Clone 3-pk w/brown markings at Target.

Reaction score

The only bad thing about living in Tigard is no WM's for SW hunting. When I worked out by the airport I would hit the WM and Target in Fairview over lunch a lot.

On a side note I keep finding the red royal guard at Fred Meyers on Walker Rd.

Reaction score

Is the TRU still open out there?

Reaction score

The one off 217 is still open. They seem to have been restocking with older waves lately; I picked up a clone # 6 and a Mace last week. What do you have in the way of stores out in your area?

Reaction score

Today I found the Wookiee Flyer at Target on 122nd. In Hood River I found Bacara, R2, and Anakin.

Reaction score

I picked up 49 yesterday morning before work at the Target in Sherwood. They had plenty of 48's and 50's.

Reaction score

First post lurked for over a year.

I'm glad someones finding these figures. Now leave some for the rest of us

Portland just plan sucks. I live close to Washington Square. I'm get paid every two weeks. I do a toy search about every two weeks (see the connection) and I've been finding nothing.

The TRU on 217 is a few blocks from me. I swear I keep seeing the same stock they had at midnight madness and VOTC Lando. I finally decided to grab one. There's no love for Lando. I do visit stores other times during the week but I keep finding nothing.

Reaction score

Same here. I havent found anything past the Destroyer Droid. Shelves are bare and still looking for Baccarra and #50.

Reaction score

I saw the remains of the new Unleashed wave at the Target in Sherwood. Not to exciting, but it’s a change.

Reaction score

I found the Antilles wave in Portland but still no 45-50

Reaction score

What store? I found the Anakin Evo set at K-mart.

Reaction score

Toy Bliss at Pioneer Square... They had alot of the waves, but the people there said they had yet to recieve anything from 45-50...KINDA WIERD huh?

BTW Toy Bliss charges 8 dollars for toys but are wonderful people, they ask if they can help and well check the storage if you cant find the ones you want..Thats how I got my Red Royal Guard a while back.

Reaction score

Found the Yoda/Sidious Unleshed wave, and 500th Vader at Kmart!

Reaction score

I love Toy Bliss; I got Zett at the Lake O store Saturday and stopped in to the downtown store today after the Nike Run Hit Wonder. It looked like the dt store had more product than the LO store. I hope they get back on the web, I would order things on the web and then ask to pick up my order at the LO store, it was a nice way to know you wouldn’t waste a trip and end up with what you wanted.

Friday was strange I found a Blue Palp at the Target by WS mall, then after work I ran out to the Target in Tanisbourn, and they had 1 yoda and youngling and 2 of the youngling packs in the blue package with the gold band down the left side.

Reaction score

At the target near me are you sure?

Last time I went to the WS Target (four days ago) I stopped by the toy section. I saw just peg warmers and the pegs were half empty. It looked the same as it did two weeks ago. TRU looked the same.

I really hate that you have to drive around town to search for a toy. Remember the 80's you could just drive to the toy store and boom! They always had ten of each figure on the shelves. Maybe it was always like it is now and I just loved unpopular toys back then.

I don't know about you guys but the people that I'm driving with get annoyed if I want to go to the target 5 miles that away instead of the one nearest to me.

Any body checked out Kaybee? That store has nothing. Star War or any other toys for that matter.

Reaction score

I found the Utapaun Warrior Wave at Target in Sherwood today. I seem to always find stuff there. Still havent found the Tarkin or Baccarra waves.

Reaction score

Yea, I almost didn’t notice it was blue as you get accustomed to seeing only red sabers. They also had 2 Meena Tills that day as well. Do you know what cases are showing up @ Targets now? I can't tell if I have missed the clone repaints by what's still hanging on the pegs.

If my wife is with me the farthest Target I can talk her into driving to is Wilsonville. I would love to make it to a Wal-Mart more often, but they aren’t close enough to warrant the drive on a whim.

Reaction score

As of today I've seen nothing. Infact it looks like most stores would rather have empty space. That's right I'm seeing pegs with only two figures on it.

Here's an idea that I'm thinking over. What do you geeks think of a action figure trade off party? I'm sure we all have figures we don't want in our possession. Everyone brings their unwanted globs plastic (or cash) and trade your glob for another's.

Status
Not open for further replies.