any finds in indianapolis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If anyone on this board is attending Gen-Con and is NOT interested in the Mara Jade bust, and would be willing to help me get one (there will be NO waiting in line, as I will preorder it), please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Reaction score
Grievous Battle Packs...

I was up in Muncie today and managed to score a "few" extra Grievous Battle Packs at TRU. If anyone still needs one PM me.

Reaction score
southside report

stopped in target g-wood=s.r.135,last night.
they had 3 or 4 skirmish on clearance $16.80.
picked up a vader voice changer for my son.=$6.80.

question; are the shockies in the skirmish set different
from the carded ones? it looked that way to me. peace out..

Reaction score
Re: southside report

The carded ones were repaints of ROTS #6, the ones in the BP are repaints of ROTS #41.

Reaction score

Picked up a LEGO clone turbo tank today at Target in Southport on clearance for $62! Still no sign of Mace's fighter or Vader's Tie.

Reaction score
southside report

thanx matt.
looking at the ones in the BP, i noticed the "red shoulder pad"
,for lack of a better term, was not removable= unlike the shockie my son has at home.

Reaction score

TRU on the East side had about 4 Hunt for Grievous Battle Packs today at noon.

They also got in the Hoth Deluxe Unleashed Battlepacks. I picked up the "evacuation at Echo Base" and the "Snowspeeder Assault"

Reaction score
noblesville wal mart

i stopped in wal mart in noblesville and they had about 6 cases of vtsc sittin on a cart.the shelfs were already full so i am wondering when these figs are gonna be clearanced.
i also checked out hallmark for the new ornaments but they wouldn't sell them to me.they are supposed to be out tomorrow.has anyone spotted the fett and grievous unleashed at target?if anyone sees them please pick me up a boba fett.
"i would gladly pay you tuesday for a boba fett today"

Reaction score
Re: noblesville wal mart

The last time I was at Walmart they had 21 pegs (7x3) of VSTC. I've never seen such a display. I was terrified when I couldn't find them at first, now I know they'll have them into 2007.

Reaction score
Re: noblesville wal mart

I know what you guys mean. I remember running to Target when Means 1st posted about the VTSC showing up a few months ago. And I ended up taking that set back in favor of cheaper figs and taped packaging @ Wal-Mart!

I am not planning on turning this into a trading forum for Indy (although maybe we need one?), but I may be posting a few things over the next week or so if anyone is interested. Just looking to thin my collection a bit. I could put them on the classified page, but would rather find a local person who may need them. Also, not wanting to mess with shipping and arranging payments and so on.

Reaction score
Re: interesting idea

In keeping in that spirit, are there any holes in you guys' collections that you are still looking to fill?

What are you missing?

Update: Got HFG from fellow scummer DarkcLord. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Big_Matt said:
If anyone on this board is attending Gen-Con and is NOT interested in the Mara Jade bust, and would be willing to help me get one (there will be NO waiting in line, as I will preorder it), please shoot me a PM. Thanks.
Still looking for help on this one - please keep in mind that the item will be paid for/preordered, so it only has to be picked up and shipped to me, and, of course, I will cover the shipping charge.

Also, you guys are only 8 posts away from 500, so you should probably start another thread.

Reaction score

in keeping with the spirit of the latest subject, i have one each of the Giant Man Series variants..AOA Weapon X (Scarred), and Sentry (bright yellow suit long hair and bearded.).if anyone is interested.
thanx & mtfbwy. update:07/18/06 these are now sold. thanx.

Reaction score

THe Castleton Toys R us had the Hunt For Greviuos battle packs tonight around 7.00 I picked up 2 extras if anyone needs it.
ToddG

Reaction score
Endor Wave Found!

I Found the endor wave Late tonight at the 96th street Wal- Mart. They got in 3 boxes someone had beaten me to the first box, and got most of the new figs. I bought the new figs out of the second box, and the third was smashed as bad as I have ever seen, but I did grab the gunners out of it.
Box Break Down
2 C3P0
2 Gunners
2 Chirpas
2 Moff Jefjerrod
1 Emperor
1 Cody
1 Vader
1 R2

ToddG

Reaction score
Re: Endor Wave Found!

Great! That's two of everything people want. The Avon Wal-Mart still had Tatooine, Coruscant, Geonosis, some H&V and some on an endcap as well.

Reaction score

found Endor this morning at 3 different Wal-Marts
picked up:
-Chirpa-Yoda
-Death Star Gunner-Vader
-Moff Jefjerrod-Vader

saw the rest of the wave but 3-Po and the Emperor didn't have the Vader or Yoda holos.

also pick up some titanium vehicles
-A-Wing fighter
-Sandcrawler
-Executor

Reaction score

hey means,
i think toddg got to the stockroom before you..lol...
gotta get me a blue vest so i don't look out of place in the stockroom.

Reaction score

they had about 1 case at Pendleton and East Washington, i just found the left overs at 96th street. they only had 3 Chirpas and 1 mof.

Reaction score

thought i might let you guys know that i was able to get thru finally on hasbrotoyshop.com and got a gold vader tie ordered.if anyone tries just be patient the server is very slow.

Reaction score

wally world in m-ville had 2 cases of endor at lunch time today.
picked up 2 more codys.
mtfbwy

Reaction score

Fishers Target had nothing as usual. Skirmish packs still at $16,98 clearance price. I missed out on the 501st trooper on Hasbro Toyshop because the site kept going down, but did get the Gold Vader Tie. Also was pleased to see my Emperor GG bust arrive in the mail today.

Reaction score

darkclord you will not be disappointed w/the palp bust.
it looks better in person.

Reaction score

I found more of the (3 full cases) Endor Wave at the 75th and Keystone Walmart around 2.30 today, I finished off the imperial gunners that I needed. Has anyone found the Mace and Vader Ships yet? I did get through and got the 501st only 1 though.

Todd

Reaction score

The Greenwood Wal-Mart had nothing, neither did TRU.

I'll be looking for DS gunner, Chirpa, C-3PO and Moff Jerjerrod.

Reaction score

I was unable to make it to any Walmarts in time to pick up the four new Endor figures so I'll have to hit the ones on this side of town tonight or tomorrow.

As a member of the 501st, I do have a 501st figure one the way.

Reaction score

noblesville walt mart about 9:30am had all endor wave and others in this assortment.also seen one cody and they also had new die-cast a-wing etc...

Reaction score

Keystone Walmart had the whole wave tonight. You can find everyone but DSG now...I found one hidden behind the halloween costumes.

Reaction score

Hit Noblesville Wal-Mart on my lunch hour today and grabbed a Gunner & Moff J. along with the Executor & A-Wing Titaniums. Thanks for the heads up Jake.

As of 2 PM they had 2 gunners and 2 Moffs left along with several Chirpas, 3POs, & Emperors. They had 1 Executor & 2 A-Wing Titaniums left. Passed on the new Sandcrawlers as I have the original Micro from the 90s.

G

Last night I picked up my friend David from the airport and we hit the Plainfield Wal-Mart. There were six cases of Endor figure and one case of ships that had the Darth Vader Tie and Mace Windu fighter in it.

Reaction score

Walmart on Keystone has Vader's tie and Mace's fighter for $19.99. Remains of the Endor wave, no DSG.

Reaction score

Fishers Target has started their "reorganization" of their toy department and moved the SW items back to the end of the aisle where the peg warming Superman toys were. Nothing new, but a lot of empty space for figs & I did see tags in the LEGO section for Jabbas' barge and the SD set.

I did get the Gold Titanium, R2 Potato Head, and 10 of the Hasbro figure cases from HasbroToyShop for my UGH set. They fit the Saga Collection pretty well if anybody has thought of picking these up.

Status
Not open for further replies.