any finds in indianapolis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have found nearly nothing and im looking for a gree if one is spotted i need to know thanks.

Reaction score
about the commando wal mart or target or where???? i need some answers or ill bite you

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay in response...

I found it at Wal-Mart.

In other news, I found 2 Target TIEs in Lafayette.

It would be cool if we just had one giant Looks What I Found! Indiana thread instead of a whole bunch of little ones.

Reaction score
Hi i just wanted to introduce myself i am a retailer that is located in indianapolis!!! My name is Rick Wallace

Reaction score
i found gree bly and cat miin they are all happily in my battle scene clones vs. everything else

Reaction score
Kaiserslautern, Germany (orig:Indianapolis, IN)
Hello Scummers! I am new to RS and am looking to talking to fellow Indy area scummers. I am in the Army and stationed up at Ft.Drum, NY by Canada. If possible, I would like to continue to find out how the scene is back home in Indianapolis/surrounding areas. Last time I was there was in October and all I found were ROTS pegwarmers at all the local WM's and Targets (Westside of Indy down to Greenwood) How have they gotten since then? Anyone find any of the '06 Saga figs yet? We don't have much up this way,(WM and KB Toys) but if later down the road, anyone wants to trade or update Indy that would be appreciated.
Hope to hear from someone....

CMDR-K

Reaction score
Not much around here lately. The Carkoon wave started hitting Wal-Marts before Christmas. It's starting to show up again. New Titaniums, Choppers, and Transformers have also been out.

Reaction score
I am so jealous!
I just read about the guy from Indy on the main RS page who already got the Hoth wave. I took a look at the receipt he posted and I'll be [censored] if it isn't from the Target by the mall down the street from my old house! DUMB [CENSORED] LUCK! Oh well, so goes the hunt! Good luck for those that wish to get this wave!

Reaction score
Hoth wave has been found at a number of Wallys and Targets around the city.

Reaction score
The Wal-Mart in Avon has the Hoth wave, the Targets in Avon and on 38th street had nothing. The Meijer on Kentucky Avenue has the Carkoon wave. This was as of yesterday.

The Greenwood Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us had either nothing or just the Hoth and Carkoon waves.

The Wal-Mart in Brownsburg had nothing as of Thursday. I plan to check the Target and Wal-Mart in Plainfield today after church.

Well...I'm back. The Plainfield Wal-Mart had the Hoth Wave only and the Target had two Bib Fortunas and a Veers.

Reaction score
i found the geo wave on the 8th of feburary, saw remnants of it at various targets, the following days. I finally came across some this Saturday at a Wal-Mart, they had just stocked 2 cases.

Reaction score
As of this evening, the Target on W. 38th Street has only the Hoth wave while the Osco on High School Road has only a few RoTS figures.

Reaction score
This morning, the Avon Wal-Mart had three Hoth figures. This evening, the Avon Target had nothing and the Meijer had Carkoon.

Reaction score
Can anyone back home help out a fellow Hoosier Soldier in need of a MOMC Scorch and Utupaun Trooper? I am way outnumbered by the scalpers up here and can't take off work early enough to do good runs. I have the money in PayPal for both plus s/h, I just can't find them in my "only-one-Wal-Mart-in-a-75-mile-radius, no-Target-or-TRU-ANYWHERE" location. Can someone PLEASE help a brother out???!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone ever check the WM down in Franklin/Whiteland off of 31? Last time I was home, I had some pretty good luck there. (Found the only Ask Aak and Tarkin I ever seen there when they were still HTF) That and I wanna say there is a Kmart close by. (not the one in Greenwood)

Reaction score
Didn't the one in Greenwood close down? No, wait, I'm thinking of the one close to the mall. I forgot about the one further down.

I'm too far from Franklin/Whiteland. But I regularly check Greenwood, Brownsburg, Avon, W. 38th Street and, occasionally Mooresville/Martinsville.

I'm gonna have to change sides of town, I think.

Reaction score
I kinda lucked out I guess. I grew up right next to the airport. (When it was still nice
) It used to have Target, Kmart, Hills/Venture right on Washington St. Plainfield had a good Wally World and Mars Hill used to have an Ames. Now all they have is the KMart and Wal Mart. Hell, the closest Target to my old house is either on 465 & 31 or 38th Street.

....sadly, those days of close stores and abundant figures are long gone.

Reaction score
I check Southport Meijer and Target,Greenwood Walmart and Beech Grove.Nothing except ive seen yoda c3p0 poggle and sun Fac.They are the newest oned ive seen.Ill keep my eyes peeled for you guys if you post your wants.

Reaction score
The East Washington Street stores: K-Mart, Target, Toys R Us and Wal-Mart had only the Hoth and Carkoon waves. Boba Fett was at the K-Mart if anyone's looking.

I'm looking for, obviously, Scorch and Utapau clone, but also Sora Bulq and Sun Fac.

Reaction score
OleeStarstone said:
The East Washington Street stores: K-Mart, Target, Toys R Us and Wal-Mart had only the Hoth and Carkoon waves. Boba Fett was at the K-Mart if anyone's looking.

I'm looking for, obviously, Scorch and Utapau clone, but also Sora Bulq and Sun Fac.
i have an extra Sora Bulq if you want it.
I'm looking for Yoda with a Yoda holo
Jango with a Vader holo
and an Orange clone with a Yoda holo.

Reaction score
The northside was cleaned out. The Castleton Mall Kay-Bee had RotS figures and the Toys R Us only had the Hoth wave.

Ditto for the Target and the 96th Street Wal-Mart and Meijer.

My husband found one Poggle the Lesser in the Plainfield Target last night. The Wal-Mart had nothing.

Reaction score
I've learned that Indianapolis Wal-Marts have the Geonosis wave!!

The East Washington Street, Avon and Plainfield Wal-Marts have all but Scorch and the Utapaun Clone Trooper.

Seeya!

Reaction score
The Brownsburg Wal-Mart had one Poggle and one Sun Fac the other day.

The W. 86th Street Wal-Mart had only Geonosians, too. The Carmel Target was empty; the Carmel Wal-Mart had Poggle, Sun Fac and Yoda.

Reaction score
Anyone want Tactical Ops get to TRU in Greenwood right now Mega Buy 2 packs nothing but TOTs in all of them i scored two wookie heavy gunners and TOTs and Kit Fisto and TOTs

Reaction score
If anybody finds anymore scorches and espeacially courasant wave be sure to post.Also if anybody could pick these up for me if ever found it would be much appriciated,Scorch,utapau clone,commander cody,firespeeder pilot,Foul Moumada,and Obi Wan.Thanks PM me if you want.

Reaction score
Coruscant Wave found in Indy!

This was in the recent acquisitions thread:
toyman said:
Found wave 4 today in Indy!! Managed to get all eight figs. There were also plenty of some of the harder to find figs including 2 scorch's, 4 utapau clones, sora bulq, jango, boba, and hoth vader! This was at the Target in Greenwood.

Reaction score
Re: Coruscant Wave found in Indy!

Thanks a lot dude.To bad I cant leave right now or I would. :Oh any finds in Southport Target.

Reaction score

Found Lushros Dofine at the Plainfield Target and one Scorch at the Avon Target. I knew I should have gone to Greenwood.

Reaction score

Commander_K said:
This was in the recent acquisitions thread:
So was this...

DarthAcroyear said:
Hit a local Target near work this morning around 9:30AM. Found the Anakin, Obi-Wan, Lushros Dofine, Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi, & General Grievous from the Battle of Coruscant wave. They also got in two Hoth Vaders, a Carkoon Han, Leia, and Boba Fett. Regretfully, I did not see a single Firespeeder Pilot, Foul Moudama or Cmdr. Cody figure but there was one guy walking around with a lone Clone Trooper.

Alas, the only figure I picked up was the Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi as he is the only one from this wave I want besides the three that I did not see today.
Oh wait, that was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.