Any collectors staying at the Novotel Excel?

Reaction score
Last I heard that was where we were staying as well. ChrisG was doing the cooridinating and Gus was handling all arrangements. There's a pretty good sized group of us staying there.

John

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes
As Jose hinted, the Rebelscum coverage team will be there.

BTW anyone staying at the Novotel is in for a treat. Can't say any more.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I will be staying at the Novotel as well. This treat sounds exciting. how will it be made available exclusively to the novotel guests?

Reaction score
Abstractharmony said:
Sniff!!!

I'm out in Kings Cross...

Sniff!!!
I'm at the Travel Inn over the road (or around the corner can't remember at the mo) of the Excel centre sniff sniff!! LOL

Reaction score
We're staying at the Custom House hotel next to the excel. I take it folk will be meeting somewhere for drinks etc st some point over the weekend!

Reaction score
I am there..bunkin with C3iPO

Jeremy---are we having hallway water slides??

it looks like a good bunch will be there...room sales anyone?? Friday night???

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
spaceslug said:
This treat sounds exciting. how will it be made available exclusively to the novotel guests?
It's not exclusive. The treat is open to everyone but Novotelers will enjoy it the most.

damon5973 said:
it looks like a good bunch will be there...room sales anyone?? Friday night???
There's no need for room sales. There is a swap meet area where colelctors can bring their sales/rtades and meet with other collectors. Tables are free too.

I'm going to be bringing a bunch of food promo items (fast food, cereal boxes, etc) and some spare vintage items (mostly junkers but good for customising, but includes an incomplete AT-AT anf Falcon) and will be giving them out to a good home.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Jeremy said:
and some spare vintage items (mostly junkers but good for customising, but includes an incomplete AT-AT anf Falcon) and will be giving them out to a good home.

Jeremy
I like the sound of the falcon mate

Bagsy first!

-Nick