Antoc Merrick - #RO??

Reaction score
Antoc Merrick (#RO-08). Part of the Rogue One sub-line. Target Exclusive. Photo-real face deco. Reuse of X-Wing Pilot body except forearms, which are from the Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot). Helmet reused from Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot).

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, June 10th, at 1:00pm ET at Target.com. On shelf Fall 2021. MSRP $22.99.

Press Images

HD Images

Spoiler:  

Last edited:
Reaction score
I turned to my wife when this was shown and said "this may be the figure I want the most that's revealed in this event...watch it be a Target exclusive" and sure as **** it is. Hasbro is just being a bunch of ***** at this point. The issues with Target have gone on for long enough now in several of their properties to know that it's a ****** move to do this to fans.

Reaction score
I yelled out loud when this was revealed. I honestly was not expecting it. I may get 2, so I have a second for custom purposes (and as they mentioned, this is the first pilot figure in a non-orange flightsuit).

They said preorders go live tomorrow at 1, I assume on Target's website? I know they said its a Target exclusive but I'm just confirming it won't be available on Pulse correct?

Reaction score
I yelled out loud when this was revealed. I honestly was not expecting it. I may get 2, so I have a second for custom purposes (and as they mentioned, this is the first pilot figure in a non-orange flightsuit).

They said preorders go live tomorrow at 1, I assume on Target's website? I know they said its a Target exclusive but I'm just confirming it won't be available on Pulse correct?
Pulse occasionally has a small number of partner exclusives for sale on their website. This was the case the other day for Major Bludd and the new Roadblock in the G.I. Joe Classified line. I was able to grab both of those figures through Pulse, so Pulse might be worth checking for Merrick. Given how quickly these figures sell out online, though, do you take a chance on Pulse tomorrow and possibly miss your window of opportunity on Target?

Reaction score
This one did surprise me a bit, but once I found out it was parts reuse it lessened said surprise. Nice that they're getting to him and might be in response to TVC also getting a Merrick figure and didn't want to take heat. Luckily I have no interest because I doubt I'd get him anyways being Target..

Reaction score
So it looks like the head is the only new thing, correct? Arms are from Snowspeeder Luke and torso and legs are from X Wing Luke (so old knees and no butterfly joints, boo) and accessories are reused, right?

Reaction score
I wish they were able to use the new Luke Snowspeeder torso. I like the articulation and all the pilot gear on it were separate pieces too.

If I see this at TRU, I'd probably pick it up though, even though I don't really like that Luke X-Wing body. Even my Wedge, I converted it to a Snowspeeder one since I like that Snowspeeder Luke figure so much more.

Reaction score
Yay! Another day of stalking Target app for preorders. Good luck everyone, MTFBWY!

Reaction score
Anyone finding this on Target? I've refreshed numerous times and I don't see a listing for it.

Reaction score
Could only get it to work on full site not app. But got the order in!

Reaction score
Got my order in! I took my lunch break when this would go live, so naturally as soon as I got off break the figure popped up lol. I originally held off on General Lando so I could find him in-store, but added him with Merrick to get free shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got him pre-ordered, I wasn't really interested in pre-ordering Galen Erso, but since he's also Target Exclusive I decided to order him as well in order to qualify for free shipping.