Anti-Hailfire Droid Squad - Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
It appears to be more clones, pics at yakface, pics will be posted here shortly

Reaction score
I can't recognize the markings on their armors, the pic is too small. They might be part of the 41st...

Reaction score
The color of the markings might help narrow it down, but even with the images on Rebelscum I can't tell if their armor is dark green, maroon or grey. I hope that this group includes Luminara's troopers Buzz and Draa.

Reaction score
I might be totally wrong but the twin blasters the commander is holding look new. They look shorter than the regular DC-15s blaster. In fact, they kind of look similar to Captain Fordo's DC-17 pistols.

G

Yeah looks like these guys are a whole new type of Trooper. I'll pick it up, also nice to see a stationary turrent.

Reaction score
The running Trooper almost looks like a AT-TE Gunner style clone. His Helmet looks different and it looks like he has that chestplate attachment.

Reaction score
It looks like a made up deco to me, just like the AT-TE support BP was. You would think with all the decos from the show they wouldn't have to do that. They could have used Commander Fil's trooper deco instead.

Reaction score
Galactic_Emperor said:
I might be totally wrong but the twin blasters the commander is holding look new. They look shorter than the regular DC-15s blaster. In fact, they kind of look similar to Captain Fordo's DC-17 pistols.

So no one else noticed that?

Also, I agree with Zylek, the markings seem to be made-up.

Reaction score
capt_kulas said:
pass on this one. im protesting against the stone mold!
Thanks for pointing that out. I was allready planning on setting these up with the AT-TE support squad but now my pride & anger at H. (albeit, limited anger considering all the things they appear to've gotten wright) wont let me give'em any satisfaction on this CRAPPY MOLD!

Reaction score
Yeah, me too! When the back-of-the-box image was released, I completely missed the jetpack clone. Figured he was so small because he was part of the background artwork and they were counting the heavy rocket launcher as "figure #4"... seeing there are 4 clones, I'll probably get this. A couple look to be Cmdr Stone mold, the others 2008-mold. But--sadly--the main reason to jump on this is the Fordo-pistols
The artillery's nice, too, and having a mini-squad is something I've not yet done. Much as I love the clones in this line, I only have a few, all different 'groups'. Three 501st (BARC clone, Denal, and Rex) are my biggest 'unified' group. And their blues don't even match!

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like a good bunch of clones to army build with but I think I'll be passing on this one for now unless I get a bargin when it's released.

Reaction score
This is a really nice looking pack. I expect some folks are going to want to buy a few.

Reaction score
I'm definitely sold on this set now. The rocket trooper looks great.

Reaction score
As 'boring' as another clone 4-pack is, I'd rather get tons of clones THIS way than filling up basic-figure slots (though I wouldn't mind that commander/ARC/whatever with the Fordo pistols getting the single-card treatment, to buy a couple extras and make a sweet CW-style Phase I Fordo out of it and an extra Rex!). It's a good looking set. The green may not match up to existing 41st Elite figures, but it's close enough for my taste. I only have Gree so far anyway, so now he'll have some support!

Reaction score
When I first saw this, nothing really "popped" out at me. At first glance I saw 3 41st troops(I didn't even notice the 4th one) and a Tubro Tank cannon. Now, I am hooked instatly. The new pistols are awesome, the design is totally new, and the troopers look amazing. Definetly going to buy as many as possible.

Reaction score
The only good things about this pack are the Fordo blasters... but I suppose they'll appear sooner or later with another more interesting figure (possibly a new Cpt. Fordo).

Reaction score
One of those rifles is the new sculpt, isn't it? The farthest left. This pack gets better and better.

Reaction score
Got this from Walmart.com a couple days ago. Very nice assortment of troopers. Diggin' the green deco. Well worth the money

Reaction score
Is the green on these troopers the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper?

Reaction score
newsguy said:
Is the green on these troopers the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper?
In my eyes, it looks a little more olive, but it would be cool if it was the same color as Gree and the 41st. They would fit in very nicely.