Anovos losing SW license????

Reaction score
FINALLY!
After several weeks and email conversations back and forth with Anovos my replacement helmet has finally arrived.
The visor is free from scratches and the helmet is much more movie-like colorwise than the faulty one.
Only downside: I had to pay ANOTHER $187 in import-taxes (as I also did with the first faulty helmet)
Total cost: $699+$187+$187=$1073
INSANE.

I do have to credit Anovos for being nothing but helpful in this case.
Reason that they didn't answer in the beginning was because the salesperson was at home sick-leave.

It seems though that they've somewhat revised the helmet.
The earpieces sits more straight and tight compared to the first helmet.
Also the black stripe on the earpieces looks painted this time, compared to the old one which just had a black taped stripe.

I'm happy your happy but if they were not going to pay for the export fees because of their problem the least they could have done was given you a merchandise credit. GC

Reaction score
I keep seeing mixed reviews on the Anovos Mandalorian Helmet. The glossy clear coat definitely doesn't look film accurate. I've been grilling out on my 12 year old stainless steel Weber grill a lot lately and noticed that the finish on that is spot on IMO with the color & finish instead.

Reaction score
I was quite tempted by the Anovos Mandalorian helmet, but having been stung myself by them already (Gen Merrick), There is no way I would risk losing more money to those sharks again!

From the reviews here it sounds like there is a real quality issue as well. Avoid.

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on General Merrick Helmet? I wonder if Anovos would even still have the info of all the people who ordered these 3 years ago?!

Reaction score
I had the Merrick helmet on pre-order through Entertainment Earth and recently I checked all of my pre-orders and it is gone. I will assume that Entertainment Earth has also give up on Anovos.

Reaction score
Just posting a question in case it hasn't been asked yet. Has anyone ordered anything that is On Stock from Anovos during this Quarantine period and actually got it delivered?

Reaction score
I've said it before but I waited three years for the TFA Han Solo jacket and somehow still received it after requesting a refund multiple times.

I would be comfortable purchasing some helmets or other items through another retailer like BBTS or EE if they were in stock, but I won't take a chance ordering directly from Anovos.

Reaction score
Just posting a question in case it hasn't been asked yet. Has anyone ordered anything that is On Stock from Anovos during this Quarantine period and actually got it delivered?

My Solo jacket was ordered first week of March. It's supposed to be here next week. Side note, if you need a XL Solo jacket, please seem my thread in the classified section.

Reaction score
Is the Mandalorian helmet an open ended edition or an LE? does it come with a numbered plaque?