Anovos losing SW license????

Reaction score
I'm really intrigued by their prop weapon kits in all orange to overcome the fake weapons challenge.

But it looks like they never actually deliver on any of these items? If so, how are they consistently invited to Celebration and hold the SW license?

Reaction score
not surprising however it does fill in a lot/some of the plot holes. Now that they have been sued I am awaiting the bankruptcy news. They have been playing the preorder shell game for quite a while..

Things I have learned.... If you use a debt card you only have a year to file dispute. So use a standard card which gives you a longer time period....

However waiting for over a year is pretty dismal regardless or 4 years for that matter.... Yikes

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am still receiving emails from Anovos for Father's day sales! How are they this bold?! They just don't give a s*** and continue to attempt to steal. There must be something all of us here just don't understand about how this stuff works.

Reaction score
I am still receiving emails from Anovos for Father's day sales! How are they this bold?! They just don't give a s*** and continue to attempt to steal. There must be something all of us here just don't understand about how this stuff works.
Well Rock they do need legal defense money now...... And the preorder Shell game continues !!!

Reaction score
I’d like to believe it is but history has taught us otherwise. Actions speak louder than words right now with Anovos. Fingers crossed for everyone who preordered from them months and/or years ago.

Reaction score
Sounds like everything is under control now.
How does this sound like everything is under control? I guarantee that 9 out of 10 items will be delayed again. All Anovos did was to tell you guys that all products have been delayed and will be further delayed, but all written in a nicer presentable format with pretty images.

it says nothing about refund policy. How is everything under control?

Reaction score
How does this sound like everything is under control? I guarantee that 9 out of 10 items will be delayed again. All Anovos did was to tell you guys that all products have been delayed and will be further delayed, but all written in a nicer presentable format with pretty images.

it says nothing about refund policy. How is everything under control?
Ugh constantly explaining sarcasm to adults. No offense meant but that was obviously a sarcastic statement, even without context. I know we are all upset about anovos but that needs to be tempered a bit to be able to rationally read some posts. So let’s hope they get their act together I mean we all know they won’t, but it would be nice if they did, they make great stuff, when they make it. However the shell game with preorders makes me unlikely to buy from them ever even with in stock items simply because they have really screwed some people over.
peace out everybody.

Reaction score
See this is what ticks me off the most about these guys, it’s this tone deaf action.

Reaction score
Just seen on eBay there's a few sales for Anovos's Sand Trooper helmets. Did I miss something? Are these actually seeing the light of day? Just wondered if anyone knew anything about these finally being released?

Reaction score
I would not believe their delivery schedule anymore. Have not been believeing their delivery schedule for sometime now. LOL. Yes action really speaks louder than mere words and nicely prepared delivery schedules with cool images. I will be believe it when I see the items sitting on my lap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems like Anovos is in hiding. Its odd their last post on IG was a month ago and I have written their support 2 times in the last 3 weeks about changing my address. I received no response. Horrible customer service, I can't believe Lucasflim/Disney allows them to produce products with their track record....

Reaction score
Just seen on eBay there's a few sales for Anovos's Sand Trooper helmets. Did I miss something? Are these actually seeing the light of day? Just wondered if anyone knew anything about these finally being released?
My first order The Last Jedi helmet is apparently in at BBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
For the moment I will give Anovos some credit on finally delivering. I just received my Sandtrooper helmet from Entertainment Earth last week. I am very happy with it.

Reaction score
For the moment I will give Anovos some credit on finally delivering. I just received my Sandtrooper helmet from Entertainment Earth last week. I am very happy with it.

Still waiting for my 4 preorders. Snoke Lobster Guard helmet, Blue Squadron helmet, Rey staff and FO TLJ Premier Trooper lid. WHERE ARE MY STUFF?!!?!

Reaction score
Rock, I was thinking about getting the same sandtrooper helmet. Would you recommend getting it? What's you're overall take on it? Thanks!

Reaction score
Helmet looks great! Weathering is top notch in my opinion. This helmet is very light but I guess this is how these things were from the start. I am very happy with this purchase!

Reaction score
Helmet looks great! Weathering is top notch in my opinion. This helmet is very light but I guess this is how these things were from the start. I am very happy with this purchase!
Awesome! What's the inside look like? Is it regular padding?

Reaction score
They give you pads to insert. I must have a big head because I had a heck of a time putting it on and even a harder time taking it off!:grin:

Reaction score
Is it your first time putting on a stormtrooper helmet? If it’s shaped like the screen used ones, they’re very short front-to-back and you have to twist them sideways to put them on or take them off without ripping your nose off. See how mark has his head turned to the side...?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I was afraid to try it on again. Bought for display only but still fun to put it on from time to time.