Anovos losing SW license????

Reaction score
I feel like a newbie asking this but anyway - are there different versions of the Kylo helmet made by Anovos?

Reaction score
I feel like a newbie asking this but anyway - are there different versions of the Kylo helmet made by Anovos?
They were made in waves over the various years and are typically referred to by collectors as V1 and V2. The biggest differences in the V2 would be the random squiggly lines on the front of his helmet that look like sharpie marks. Also I believe the V2 is slightly narrower but you'd have to compare the two.

Reaction score
Yes, there are two distinct versions that ANOVOS has released:

1. The helmets that were delivered to customers and Galaxy’s Edge.

2. The helmets that they never to shipped paying customers.

This also applies to basically many other products besides the Kylo helmet. LOL

Reaction score
Still waiting for my Labor Day Royal Guard helmet. About to file a credit card claim. I did get my Bespin Han premier Jacket though via the clearing out sale.

Reaction score
just as a follow up on the damaged AT AT Helmet I received. To this day I have had one viable reply from a guy called Jim who said he would be dealing with the problem. He wanted to know if I still had the original shipping box so that it could be sent in for repair.
I told him that was unacceptable and that I wanted a brand new helmet in perfect condition which is what I paid for. Since then, I have heard nothing despite contacting them again and again. How hard is it to send someone an email with an explanation about what is going on.

I have also received the shipping bill for my Royal Guard Helmet that is ready and Ive refused to pay it until I get this first issue sorted. This has been so frustrating and ridiculous. I thought EFX were bad but this company is at least on a par for terrible customer service.

The saga continues..... sadly.

If anyone has a direct email address or a telephone number where I can catch someone to speak to I would be most grateful.

Reaction score
SW stuff is no longer for sale on their website, every item has gone to interest list with no option to buy.
Also, haven’t had their usual 20 mails a week pleading for custom on SW items. They’re only hammering Star Trek and Ghostbusters now.

Dax

Reaction score
The only way you'll get things sorted with these guys is to take a road trip and go visit them in person.

Also lobby your local Senator and encourage them to establish a proper consumer commission, one that has teeth with the ability to investigate, apply penalties and close businesses like we have here in Australia. These companies would have been fined and probably closed by now here.