Anovos First Order Snowtrooper

Reaction score
I had ordered a First Order Snowtrooper helmet a few years ago via Megalopolis Toys. Out of the blue yesterday I got a shipping notice. I never thought I would see that product ship... Holy Cow!!!

Now I have a little hope for the Sabine helmet shipping....

Reaction score
Oh my! I ordered the Sabine helmet and Rey's staff ages ago. I was almost hoping they would never come, that was a lot of shelf space ago.

Reaction score
Just got my notice too, that was two debit cards ago so I had to update my account. I deleted the Rey staff and kept the Sabine helmet, i looks like a great piece.

Reaction score
Wow! Hopefully everyone gets the helmets they ordered and even paid for 3-5 years ago!

Reaction score
Just heard back from them, they said all the items I had ordered weren't going to arrive and the order is cancelled. Megalopolis had this huge sale back in 2018 on Anovos products, and I bet they are clearing them all out, the ones that will ship and the ones that wont.

Reaction score
Ahh, bummer..... I got a notice it was shipping but went to look at the order and still no tracking on it.

Reaction score
I have a feeling they are just wiping their system clean of all these old, bogus Anovos pre-orders that will never be shipping. Unless, by coincidence, all three of the things I got weren't coming but the Snowtrooper helmet is.

Reaction score
I have an Anovos ESB Snowtrooper on preorder through Toy Wars from 2019...even they won't answer my inquiries anymore towards its status...I guess everyone's just over it...

Reaction score
Ahh, bummer..... I got a notice it was shipping but went to look at the order and still no tracking on it.
So did it actually ship and were you charged for it?

Even if it were only a handful of orders from retailers that ANOVOS was fulfilling, I figure we'd hear more about it.

With Megalopolis having its own issues, I hope it's not some weird issue.

Reaction score
Looks like it will be a false alarm. I have emailed and called their tech support for tracking and no response. I am going to wait another week or so and then turn the charge into my credit card company,.

Reaction score
There's a big ANOVOS thread on The Replica forum that I check in on from time to time. There were no indications that anyone has received any product shipping notifications from anywhere, and I feel like someone would've heard about it.

Megalopolis Toys is having its own issues fulfilling orders on top of that, to the point where they have an email account setup just for refunds. A lot of complaints going around.

I would get your money back ASAP.

Video talking about orders not being fulfilled and not getting refunds:

Reaction score
Back in 2018, Megalopolis ran a promo with I think 20% off on all Star Wars purchases (maybe 15%). Included were a whole host of Anovos Star Wars items and helmets. I preordered the Rey Staff, a Sabine Helmet, and an Imperial Officer badge. It was a hell of a deal.
They did not precharge for these items, so there is no refund to have. Of course, Anovos never delivered any of the items. In fact, I am not even positive they ever wound up making the staff or Sabine's helmet. If they did, I have never seen them and I have never seen them pop up on eBay.
I am thinking Megalopolis decided to clear out all these pre-orders at once, which is why we all got our notices.

Reaction score
They did not precharge for these items, so there is no refund to have.
sacarmic was charged. They need to get a refund.

And no, it's not likely ANOVOS has made any Star Wars items recently beyond the Royal Guard helmet and second Shore Trooper helmet.