Anime Toys & Collectibles

Reaction score
Re: Anime toys and collectibles?

Thanks Marduk! Are you an Asuka fan? Really nice collection! So did you get the Revoltech Asuka? Is she cool? I was thinking of getting her...

G

Revoltech Asuka isnt that good imo. The plastic is too rubbery, and the joints are too loose. Standing her up is difficult to impossible. (It does come with a stand though). Sculpt is a tad chunky compared to the anime/manga. Here's another shot:

Do you have the 10th Anniv Special Box Bandai? If not, I'd recommend that one instead.

Thanks Sergiu!

Reaction score

I scored a few figures over the past couple months.

Not sure if I'm keeping the last one, but she doesn't make it an easy decision.

Reaction score

Sergiu- Its the one in front of the Medicom RAH Asuka in my first group shot. Awesome fig!

Neat pics devilof1776!

Reaction score

Marduk said:
Sergiu- Its the one in front of the Medicom RAH Asuka in my first group shot. Awesome fig!
Weren't those figures only available through some magazine originally? I know they're pretty expensive now.

And that's a great Asuka collection. Show us the rest.

Reaction score

Hot Toys – Snap Kits - APPLESEED SAGA EXMACHINA ES.W.A.T

This SNAP KITS series features below listed five (5) E.S.W.A.T Snap Kits, each stands approximately 10-12 cm tall with 20 points of articulation
* E.S.W.A.T. Deunan Knute
* E.S.W.A.T. Briareos Hechatonchires
* E.S.W.A.T. Tereus
* E.S.W.A.T. Manuel Aeacus
* E.S.W.A.T. Rhoetus
AND
l 18 cm tall fully posebale LANDMATE ( 32 points of articulation)

## Each closed box comes with one of the above listed E.S.W.A.T Snap Kits as well as parts of LANDMATE
## A completed LandMate and all ESWAT team members are guaranteed in each display box
## Simply assembly required.

{Release date: Q3, 2008}

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score

That landmate rocks. Very cool idea for a BAF.

I just read that there was going to be a re-issue of the Deunan 12". Hopefully that will mean a waitlist conversion (assuming that what I read is true).

edit: yup. I'm sure of it now. re-issues at the end of September.

Reaction score

Finally got the last 2 variants of the GITS White Out black and red suit variants ($32 for both)

Reaction score

WOW very impressive Sergiu,so do you have the complete collection of GITS?If not it sure look's like it.
Again damn nice man.Thank's for the pics.

Reaction score

I guess I have almost everything Ghost in the Shell (excepting resin stuff - I don't like resin) and many other Masamune Shirow figures (Appleseed, Intron Depot etc.)

Reaction score

I just got the GITS Goodsmile Gokinh Tachikoma from HLJ. The figure is really great, very detailed and the tiny Motoko is cool.

But unfortunately one of Tachi's arms is broken as you can see in the last 2 pictures attached.
It was this way when I opened the sealed box. It seems to be a moving part which retracts in the arm and very hard to glue or fix at home.

I already contacted HLJ about this. Do you think is there a chance for HLJ to send a replacement arm? Don't need the entire Tachi since it comes disassembled in the original box so an arm will suffice.

Reaction score

Ok Sergiu. I was really dragging my heels on the set because I have millions invested in 1/60 Macross (not really millions but you understand the dedication). I'm pulling the trigger on this set.

Thanks...

Reaction score

The Tachi set is really cool. And even better is that HLJ dropped me an email saying they are sending the replacement arm for free. Cannot wait to get it

Reaction score

She's cute. Reminds me of a Microman figure. How tall?

Reaction score

Just found this thread (can't belive I've skipped over this section so many times). I've collected a few Anime figures and would collect more if the ones I likes weren't so expensive. These are a couple I'd love to get

devilof1776 said:

Reaction score

Yeah I collected DBZ figures by Irwin when they first came out and have the first 7 or 8 series collections, cant remember I stoped when they sarted puting Goku and Gohan with machine guns, thought that was stupid so I stoped. Collected some of the other series but got away from it but I would say that I have about 60 or so MOC DBZ toys and a few Gundam Wing also. I just havent found any anime lately that i like so I dont watch it like I used to. I heard they are filming a live action DBZ movie in Asia right now that would be sweet.

Reaction score

Just spotted these at Takotech:

Hyakkisyo Shion (The Hellhound Girl)
Maker: Beagle
Height: 23cm
Price: 7140 Yen
Scheduled: October 08

And the Cow Girl - scheduled for 2009

Reaction score

Wow dont mess with those chicks they will kick your A$$!

Reaction score

You maybe recall I bought the Gokin Tachikoma from HLJ and kept it boxed because of lack of display space. Now that I received the new cabinets I decided to assemble it and get it ready for display.

It already had the 4 legs assembled in the box, you just need to add the back cockpit, the lights and the 2 arms; it was pretty difficult to add the arms but finaly with some grease they were in - maybe hot water would have helped too.

When it was assembled I was stunned. It is the BEST Tachikoma figure in my opinion! Very detailed, quite solid but also poseable, comes with a beautiful Motoko figure, really nice features like opening cockpit where the cool Motoko fits inside, exchangable legs (you can add wheels) and weapons, and maybe most of all: it can stand by its own, no need for a separate support/stand.

I took some comparison pics with the Perfect Piece Tachikoma, but there's no comparison between these 2. The Gokin Tachi blows the Perfect Piece one out of the water.