Anime Toys & Collectibles

Reaction score
Are any of you collecting the Girls und Panzer figmas? My panzer arrived last week, and they unveiled a second panzer for 2016!? Wah. Pre-ordered the uniform version Miho this morning. I like where this line is going.

Reaction score
Your Brave Soldiers Edition Saint Seiya has a different package than mine.

yes it does yours is better mine doesent have the separate box for the figure. the its just packed in its bare tray inside the main box

Reaction score
yes it does yours is better mine doesent have the separate box for the figure. the its just packed in its bare tray inside the main box
Is yours from a different country than Japan? I know that can change the packaging.

Reaction score
I collect Dragon Ball stuff; mostly foreign vintage (AB, Giochi Preziosi, Deagostini, etc.); I also collected the U.S. Figuarts; but am thinking about selling off the lot of them.

Reaction score
I'm into Bandi Tamshaii Nations SW figures. Because I'm not collecting any tfa or other 3-/4 figures. Except my collector focus on mechs, mandos, Sith & GAR special forces.

Reaction score
waiting for premium color edition vegeta in a couple of days

Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling this Yamato VMF Ghost in the Shell Motoko Kusanagi figure - I still have the original box but need to get it from the attic - price about $160 shipped:

Reaction score
trunks is home

w/1st version

here w/the vegeta

Last edited:
Reaction score
i just pulled the trigger on the pce trunks and vegeta. they look spectacular and come at a decent price for late starters like me, but the hair color looks odd next to the rest of the line.

Reaction score
the 4th hokage has arrived

got my top 4 Naruto figures just waiting for Naruto sage mode

Reaction score
he is finally here

have a bit of mixed emotions about this guy. I was hoping he would be an ex mold but unfortunately Bandai went the cheap path & just released a repaint of the odin seiya robe & use of the v3 body w/just a new head sculpt & bonus hand.

Reaction score
have a bit of mixed emotions about this guy. I was hoping he would be an ex mold but unfortunately Bandai went the cheap path & just released a repaint of the odin seiya robe & use of the v3 body w/just a new head sculpt & bonus hand.
That is one of the reasons why I haven't gone to a lot of trouble to track him down. I'm sure that if I ever see him at a price I consider fair, I will probably break down an buy him. Hopefully he will grow on you with time.