Animated Clone Wars Theatrical Release?

Reaction score
Just sawthis on my news feed. Holy crap. How cool would it be if we got star wars in theaters again? I would die. and come back to life, so i could go see it.

Reaction score
The Clone Wars Trailer looked great on the big screen at C4! That would be awesome if the first episode was in theaters!

Reaction score
I can't think of a single reason why they shouldn't do this.
This is terribly exciting. Does anyone no how confident the Hasbro people sounded when this was stated?

Sheldon

Reaction score
If this does get shown at n at the theaters I will definetly be at the midnight showing.

Maybe they could do midnight madness with the toy release also to hype the show.

Reaction score
Would this run as long as a normal movie? (i mean how long would it play in theaters, not how long would the actual premiere be) I think a week or 2 might be about right, that would give me an opportunity to see it 15-20 times about, haha! I imagine that for the best economic point of view though, it would run for at least a month, so word of mouth could spread. I certainly wouldn't complain! I would not be suprised if they did a 1-night only thing. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I think that we should get a groups of Force-Casters to meet up on opening night and camp outside the theater to see it. Jason and Pete could even join us and do a live show from there!

Reaction score
MasterRawas said:
I think that we should get a groups of Force-Casters to meet up on opening night and camp outside the theater to see it. Jason and Pete could even join us and do a live show from there!
That sounds like a great idea with a minor flaw. We all live in different parts of the world! :) Also, i'll probably still be in debt from comic-con.

Reaction score
Hmm, if it's August 8th. How about we book the hotels from Comic Con all the way to August 10th? We could have a Force-Cast Hang-out together... Star Wars Style
We'll line up from the 6th, brining our PSPs and 100 batteries - and have a 48 hour Force Cast Gaming Party!
How about that? Too early to plan? It's never too early!

Reaction score
CloneTrooperJR said:
Hmm, if it's August 8th. How about we book the hotels from Comic Con all the way to August 10th? We could have a Force-Cast Hang-out together... Star Wars Style
We'll line up from the 6th, brining our PSPs and 100 batteries - and have a 48 hour Force Cast Gaming Party!
How about that? Too early to plan? It's never too early!
that, my friend, is the best idea ever!