ANH Luke Larbel FX lightsaber. Custom made, high-end sound, crystal chamber, BRIGHT!

Reaction score
This is an amazing Larbel Graflex 3-cell flash replica ANH Luke saber with realistic sound, blade effects, blaster block and lock up sounds, blinking crystal chamber that's very intricately detailed. All on a chassis so it's very durable. Lithium Ion batteries easily removable in seconds with charger. Completely made by me over a 4 month period. I stand by my work and if you ever have a problem that was not caused by physical damage, I will fix it free of charge. Just don't run it over with a bulldozer and expect me to fix it haha. I will also accept trades for the following...partial trades mostly with some cash but depends: ANH or ESB vader helmets/kit, Tom Spina Cantina Alien masks, Studio scale X-wing kits or completed. No trades for other sabers at this time.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD A PICTURE WITH THE REMOVABLE BLADE INSTALLED TO SHOW HOW BRIGHT IT IS...I WILL ADD A NEW PICTURE SOON!

If the technical specs confuse anyone, ask any question...or, with the saber will be a detailed manual on basic saber operations and a manual on the sound board if you want to delve deeper into custom settings and configurations, new sound fonts added, etc.

OK, so lets go to the specs:
---Larbel 3-cell. These are rare. They made these after they lost the license. Many people don't even remember they made them. Very accurate. Slightly a duller finish than a real one when placed side by side and the red button is a tad darker. Otherwise it's identical to me when I hold it and I've owned many real 3-cells. Larbel is very NEAR MINT as well.

---Seoul P4 blue overdriven to 1500 mah. Very bright blue!
---Petite crouton high end soundboard 1.5 unlocked with Madcow heirloom font. I will also include an extra sound card with light meat on it. I will give madcow $5 since I will still own heirlooom and it will then make it onto another computer with the buyer.
---Real Graflex Clamp with graflex shop Blade holder and TGS Glass eye blade holder thumbscrew.
---Yoda FX-sabers.com chassis crystal chamber kit. Gorgeous kit! Nickel plated option with blue swarovski crystals. Tedious long build! Access to SD card but you have to be careful and use tweezers with a steady hand. Usually takes me around 20 seconds to get it out and then a tad longer to get it back in. No need to touch SD card if you're not familiar with sabers of this calibur.
---TCCS Premium speaker
---Red button was modified to momentary button
---Aux button to bottom left of red button where optional slide switch would go but it's just a weird little momentary button. Anti-power off protection selected. Hole was widened a bit.
---Replica calculator bubbles in clamp
---A previous owner drilled sound holes. I would of done so anyway rather than just hiding them with D-ring. It makes it sound awesome this way and looks good and clean. Actually, most complain that the kits don't allow much of a resonance chamber but for some reason mine seems to have great space for this and is significantly louder when you attach the bottom part of saber.
--MISSING PARTS TO COMPLETE FLASH CONVERSION---D-ring (holes for it already), mylar tape, brass pins (I used the ones I had as the saber chassis required it as a grebblie detail). I believe that is it, nothing major...$10 or so in parts all located at The Custom Saber Shop
---2 Lithium Ion Ultra Fire 14500 batteries with charger. Protected batteries, brand new. Chassis does not accommodate recharge port and instead the batteries are easier to remove than 99% of sabers out there so it's not a problem. Kill switch cuts off power to batteries and boots up saber and it's really neat and hidden.
---1 Fiber optic via blue LED pointing at crystal. Fiber optic wired to main LED to match blade effects. Accent LED hidden under focusing crystal is a bright blue and is wired to accent LED pad #1. Accent LED pad #2 is not wired at all. The setting for accent LED are just a random flickering algorithm. I didn't go crazy with it but if I were to mess with it I would go for more of a vibrating crazy flicker. Still really sweet as is.
---Blade plug is a very simple recycled top end to a master replicas blade with pieces of soft foam shoved in there tight to diffuse the light. Looks neat but has to be removed with a pair of pliers but easily comes out. Would look sweet with something more detailed!
----Custom made removable blade is a trans-white blade with mirrored tip and 5 feet of clear diffusion wrap on inside. To finish off effect the outside of blade is sanded with very fine grit sand paper to make the light even brighter.

Hopefully the technical Jargon didn't confuse anyone. I tried to tone it down for here because I know this is not a FX lightsaber guru forum but people here still love amazing big boy star wars toys!

If you're not familiar with the soundboard, check youtube and search "Petite crouton lightsaber." Saber has 8 different clash sounds, motion sensors for 8 different swing sounds, idle hum, realistic pulsating blade flicker matches original trilogy. Sounds installed are straight from Star Wars A new Hope. Auxillary button I mentioned makes a loud blaster block effect when you tap it, and makes a killer lock-up sound when u hold it down. Very clear loud sound...makes a MR or Hasbro FX saber look like a child's toy.

Price- $900 plus shipping USA or International! Sent normal paypal is fine. Shipped either same day or next morning priority with insurance.

[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/quote]

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will take $800. A similar version from the person who makes the chassis kit sold for $2600 last week. Anyone who likes fx sabers and finally wants a serious lightsabrtto have fun with dueling, display , or just enjoying an intense advanced saber should jump on this.