Anakin Skywalker - Zygerrian Gear

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Not Confirmed

From Season 4 "Slaves of the Republic" - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Ahsoka go undercover to infiltrate the slavers on Zygerria to find the missing Colonists. Obi-Wan, Rex, and Anakin as slavers and Ahsoka as the slave. Anakin struggles with his emotions as a wily Zygerrian queen forces him to take questionable actions in order to carry out his mission.

Since Hasbro loves main characters who would love to see Anakin in this gear?

Reaction score
I'd get it. Not because I want to see another Anakin, but I'm a completest & would need him for reviewing purposes. We should see him & Obi-Wan in this gear soon.

Who knows, the Anakin in that mini-rig with the "Republic Recon Fighter" confirmed at EE might be a slaver Anakin.

Reaction score
There are still so many exciting characters out there that haven't been made into a figure and Hasbro is coming up with this?
That's just lame. Boring figure. And the other two in that gear as well.

Reaction score
I like the outfits for Aniakin and Obi, but we have them made so many times now. I rather see a Zygerrian figure, like the Queen.

Reaction score
No Hasbro. Do NOT make these characters in these outfits if it prevents more core characters or other less-distributed figures to be recarded.

Please don't make these.

Admiral Trench or Obi Wan, Ani and Rex in this crap? Just an example.

Reaction score
Status - Not Confirmed

From Season 4 "Slaves of the Republic" - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Ahsoka go undercover to infiltrate the slavers on Zygerria to find the missing Colonists. Obi-Wan, Rex, and Anakin as slavers and Ahsoka as the slave. Anakin struggles with his emotions as a wily Zygerrian queen forces him to take questionable actions in order to carry out his mission.

Since Hasbro loves main characters who would love to see Anakin in this gear?
BURN IT! BURN IT WITH FIREEEEEEEEEE!

Hasbro do not love main characters cause of what the characters do but cause it is so easy to make them over and over and Hasbro are lazy!
It is like Barbie dolls! Anakin and Ahsoka have become this - make the same stupid figure for the hundredth time and put a new dress on them just for those who are blind to buy them!

Reaction score
Hasbro does need to keep making main characters to cater to kids just getting on the show. And I personally don't mind as long as they're in different costumes.

Reaction score
I don't want any figures from these episodes. Anakin and Obi-Wan would be my least wanted from them as well.