Anakin Skywalker with Can-Cell

GNT

Reaction score
Here are a boxed and loose picture of the new Anakin Skywalker with Can-Cell...

Is anyone going to be picking this one up?

Reaction score
Eh, pretty cool. More alien creatures...never a bad thing. Looks to be the Anakin with articulated knees/ankles, which is good...gotta get that figure out there more! I'll pick it up, sure. Possibly 2, use the extra Anakin for a custom maybe.

Reaction score
If it's the same Anakin from last year's BP, and if that's the same Can-cell from ROTS, then I don't need it.

Reaction score
Great job keeping this on the QT, on the DL, Hasbro. No rumors of this until they officially debuted it.

Reaction score
I'm not into the Star Wars animals since I bought a wampa and tauntaun (open belly) as a kid. Dewbacks are kinda cool though. But I will have to pass on this one to save money as to army build snow clones
Amongst other clones

Reaction score
Looks kinda weak, although I do want that SA Anakin. I'll pass on this and just wait until he's carded.

Reaction score
This is a cool idea for kids, but I hope both the figure and the can-cell are repacks, so I can skip it. Hopefully this new 'deluxe' line will put repacks together and new figures / beasts / vehicles together so some will be clearly kid oriented and others will be collector friendly with all new items...

Reaction score
I'm completely uninterested in this one, but I'm intrigued by the possibility of other packs in this line. I hope they're not all animated.

Reaction score
At first I was completely uninterested as well, but now I keep imagining a Can-Cell Dragonfly hanging from my cieling...I don't know, I may end up getting it at some point...

Reaction score
Wasn't that Can-Cel from an unreleased Yoda figure from the Attack of the Clones line?

Or am I mis-remembering?

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I only have room in my brain for so many bad Star Wars figures.

Acro said:
I hated the Can-Cell in ROTS, and packing it with an animated figure doesn't do it any favors.
They should have Can-celled this figure the first time around. Hey hey! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!

G

This is a cool Idea from hasbro! I'll get this one for sure because I sold off my old Can cell.

Reaction score
The eyes and wings and possibly the legs are recolored from the original in this mock-up. So it looks like a repaint, not just a repack.

Reaction score
I love SW critters, but have the ROTS release already and don't need another Anakin - easy pass for me. Nice idea though Hasbro and hopefully it makes lots of kids happy.

GNT

Reaction score
nagauthier said:
I bet you could get the one that came with Yoda from the ROTS line for a good price on e-bay.
Makes you wonder how much they'll charge for it this time around?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Wasn't that Can-Cel from an unreleased Yoda figure from the Attack of the Clones line?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe your thinking of the Skeeto that meant to come out in the EP1 line?

Reaction score
i love the sw creatures, and i did not get the old one so, count me in for at lest one

Reaction score
awesome! now i don't have to try to find the one with yoda on ebay and pay a fortune for it

Reaction score
Based on the image, I may feel comfortable skipping this. If the Anakin is similar to the Battle Pack version and there's no change to the can-cell, I won't feel bad about leaving this one behind.

Reaction score
i'll pass on this im more interested in the clones and building my army

Reaction score
GNT said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Maybe your thinking of the Skeeto that meant to come out in the EP1 line?

[/QUOTE]

Right, he never got can celled.

Oh, that was pretty lame. Sorry guys - going back to my corner now.

Reaction score
So its an all new sculpt? Not a repaint of the ROTS one? Hmm...tempting...but I doubt I'll pick it up. I have no real room for large creatures anymore. It does look nice, though.

Reaction score
I might pick it up if I can find one lately all my stores have old figures like the R2's and Obi-Wan's from wave 1.

GNT

Reaction score
MechaBigfoot said:
So its an all new sculpt? Not a repaint of the ROTS one? Hmm...tempting...but I doubt I'll pick it up. I have no real room for large creatures anymore. It does look nice, though.
It's the same sculpt as the ROTS version but from the looks of it there's some slight paint differences but nothing overly drastic.

Reaction score
its not the best shots, but here are some pictures:

btw i borrowed this to snap a few pics

Reaction score
This is great for kids. I'm sure some of you guys remember how cool Pegasus and Perseus seemed when we were kids (even though I never got into buying Clash of the Titans stuff back then).