Anakin Skywalker w/Light Up Lightsaber - MH19

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a light up Anakin Skywalker figure in the MH line. Not sure if it's AOTC or ROTS appearance

Reaction score
ROTS > AOTC. Although if he had two lightsabers, I'd take an AOTC one.

Reaction score
Yes, that's odd. Almost seems they want his right hand free for...something.

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, actually. Wonder if Obi-Wan will follow

Reaction score
It's odd that they put the lightsaber in his left hand and not his right hand. :confused:
Most likely because the gloved right hand would have looked too bulky. That's why they chose the left hand with the loose sleeve.

Anyway, I was very pleasantly surprised by these two previously unannounced Lightsaber figures making their TF debut. With a Jedi robe on he will probably look excellent.

Reaction score
This is going to be a pass. The Obi and Qui have there awesome head sculpts and Vader has the awesome plastic goods that I can use but there is nothing salvageable about this figure.

Reaction score
I like the headsculpt if the realistic CW Anakin better than this guy's. But I'll get him for the novelty.

Reaction score
So is this coming out or not?
according to sdcc, its seems to been delayed till fall w/ fett and new battle droid. i thought there was a stormtooper listed in those cases posted months ago but none was at sdcc. i had wondered if anakin may been held of till next year if rots-3d is indeed coming next year...seems better to do that

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didnt even know about this figure. We've already gotten MH20 so I wonder if this will be coming in the next wave with this figures we glimpsed at SDCC. There was a Boba Fett and.. what else?

Nobody really even cares about this line enough to even list what's coming out. :p

Reaction score
Nerfherder said:
I didnt even know about this figure. We've already gotten MH20 so I wonder if this will be coming in the next wave with this figures we glimpsed at SDCC. There was a Boba Fett and.. what else?

Nobody really even cares about this line enough to even list what's coming out. :p
This is sad but true. This line could actually be nothing but repacks like Hasbro seems to want, but they need to be repacks of excellent figures. Give new collectors figures they may have missed, but not 10 year old repacks!

Reaction score
The only figures out of the Movie Heroes line I care for are the electronic ones. Hasbro should just stick to old sculpts for MH and release a separate line consisting only of lights & sounds figures. There's definitely no shortage of characters to choose from and they'd probably sell pretty well, too.

Reaction score
So, how many folks have him and could provide some in-hand pictures? I only saw one user uploading a picture of another figure with him standing in the background.

Reaction score
I dn't think anyone has this figure.

On the entire Internet (or the first page of Google results), there is only one site I saw that claims to have it for sale, from France.

Reaction score
With the Legacy-AOTC/ROTS shakeup, I feel like this figure may have been pulled in order to put it out in the fall for ROTS.

Reaction score
*sigh*

Hopefully they'll make up for the delay by releasing a Light-Up Lightsaber Dooku at to coincide.

Reaction score
Light-Up Anakin Skywalker MH19 Reviewed

I dn't think anyone has this figure.

On the entire Internet (or the first page of Google results), there is only one site I saw that claims to have it for sale, from France.
JTA has this fourth wave reviewed minus the Battle Droid which they say is coming from France. Here is the link for Anakin Skywalker and in it you'll find the links to the other two: Sandtrooper and Boba Fett.

Jedi Temple Archives News: Review: Anakin Skywalker - SW [TPM 3D] - Movie Heroes (MH19)

Last edited:
Reaction score
To my surprise I saw both the Light-Up Anakin and Electronic Sandtrooper at a toy store in Vienna today. I had to pass due to the price, unfortunately. I was sooo hoping to find Anakin back last month when all Hasbro SW lines were reduced from $20 to $13 during a special pre-Christmas Star Wars toy discount.

The figure itself looks pretty nice. The headsculpt works really well for a hero Anakin because of the slight smile in his expression. The facial scar on the one I saw wasn't really as pronounced as usual.

Reaction score
I want this one, because I'll buy all of the light-up figures (acknowledging that I initially panned them), but I'm still baffled by the left-handed lightsaber.

Reaction score
I got mine in Czech Republic for (hold your breaths) 6€! :D Yeah I still can't believe that price, normally, you'd buy the most basic figures for 12€ to 14€, apparently there was some kind of a sale or what. It seems these light-up Anakins are available in Europe, at least from what I've heard and seen. They're not even on eBay (I saw one, though, from Germany).
Anyway, I love the new sculpt, the reviewers at jeditemplearchives criticised it but in my humble opinion, it's the most accurate sculpt of Anakin so far. Also, I was relieved that someone clever at Hasbro has finally painted his hair right. I was getting sick of that bland brown they kept using, the dark blonde/sandy works great! The rest of the figure is not something you'd expect from a 2013 figure, especially where the articulation is concerned. The figure's looks are mainly about the light-up lightsaber (yeah, in a wrong hand and being ridiculously bulky and what irritates me the most is that his lightsaber hand doesn't bend so it looks really stupid with him holding it so stiffly...

--

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Ha! I remember favoriting your Skywalker focused collection on Flickr ages ago. Now it turns out you're on RS and we even live in neighboring countries. Peculiar.:grin:

Reaction score
That's funny, really. :D Although my pics on flickr (I'm more into deviantArt) are nothing spectacular, my camera is kind of off-date and the lighting is horrible so I rarely take pictures of my collection (and it has grown so much ever since that, about 200 pieces) :) About that Anakin figure, it's good that we, Europeans finally have something that is quite rare in US. The market with SW stuff in EU is scarce so I'm inSIDIOUSly pleased...:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're quite right Kate, the headsculpt on this one looks great! May just have to pick up two of these when they hit the States...and if I ever see him.

Reaction score
The headsculpt does look pretty good seeing current pics. Add this to the list of figures such as the Bespin and Theed battlepacks where I want just the headsculpts but put off because I can't justify the price just for headsculpts and a bunch of headless figures.

Reaction score
Was pleasantly surprised with this figure. The sculpt looks good and he has decent articulation. This sample was on a Yoda Green card, but its the same as the Red Maul carded version I believe.

More / Larger photos if you want to check them out at Star Wars Collector - Anakin Skywalker - MH02

Last edited:
Reaction score
He turned out rather well, not as good as say Qui-Gon (light-up), but its still a decent figure. They should put these light-up figures in the TBS line.

Reaction score
I hope they reprint these somehow or bring them into the black series or the mission 2 packs for the Saga legends.

I was disappointed I couldn't find Anakin and would love more light up figs in the line.

Reaction score
No pun intended,but did this ones see the light (of day)? I've found every other figure on the shelves and can find everyone on eBay as well except this one.