Anakin Skywalker - VC92 *Realistic Clone Wars General*

Reaction score
Sigh! I don't like this. I don't like this at all. This new The Clone Wars show is entirely...not in my cannon. We couldn't get a new Panaka, Tarpals, Senator Palpatine, and multiple OT others instead?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agree totally. Ahsoka, Rex, and maybe one or two others, but Anakin? This now opens the door for a slew of pointless Jedi releases, who all basically look identical to their regular outfits, just with stupid clone armour parts. Don't like this choice at all.
Yeah, I think Ahsoka and Rex would have been better choices, but Anakin?
UGH!!

Reaction score
As long as this is Season 1&2 Anakin, then I'm super excited for it. Sideshow's realistic CW Anakin was really cool-looking, and I have equally high hopes for Hasbro's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it's a vintage sculpt..and, honestly..they had it already molded, didn't they....
It's nice...I like the main characters to at least get new outfits..Anakin himself is running low on options...

Reaction score
Considering the only figure I really wanted was Ahsoka this is an easy pass for me, though I totally knew he was coming.
Hasbro uses any excuse to shoehorn Anakin and Obi-Wan into anything they can!

I also wouldn't mind getting Rex, Fox, and a couple other TCW only Commanders in realistic style, but I can live with out them if they are going to take up valuable EU slots.

Reaction score
Definetely a surprise for me. But I would like to see something like Asajj Ventress, Rex, Cade Bane, Ashoka Tano or even Savage Opress.

I know they're obssesed with the main characters, but it would be better to have NEW characters made.

Reaction score
So pissed off right now... I was all for Clone Wars figures in the realistic style, the only thing I wanted them to avoid was Anakin and Obi-Wan but I knew they would make them at some point. I am pissed off that the first one they give us is Anakin. Such a waste... So upset right now...

Reaction score
It was inevitable. The execution is good. I don't hate it, but I think I will pass on it out of spite for the concept.

Reaction score
He looks great but I see one problem on him and i really hope its just cuse of the protype. but his glove is sculpted onto the wrong arm. you'd think after doing enough anakin's they would get the glove right. found the pic on Jedi Insiders website

Reaction score
Based on the pictures, this is a well-made figure. Per Jedi Temple Archives, there will be three more realistic style TCW figures in 2012. The easiest ones to make would be Rex from the Fordo template and Cody from his Saga template. I wonder if the final figure is a Death Watch commando kit-bashed from a VTC Boba template?

Link: Jedi Temple Archives | Facebook

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, just saw pics. Other than the color of the fabric used for his tunic, this figure is pretty awesome. It is a definite buy, even though I dislike the fact that it is taking away a space that could be used for Zayne Carrick, Anakin Solo, or Ben Skywalker.

Reaction score
He actually doesn't look too shabby but he isn't really a focus of my collecting.

I would have much rather seen Ashoka, Rex, Savage, maybe even Cad Bane. Characters we haven't seen at all in the Vintage line.

Reaction score
I would've been interested in any other CW figure besides Anakin or Obi-Wan. Rex, Ahsoka, or even a Ph1 Cody. I don't want *another* Anakin no matter how different he looks.

Reaction score
I'm more interested now that I initially was. I've watched a few episodes of the CW cartoon, and it's not so bad. Definitely see themes being retreaded from the films, but it's all good. Carded shots will probably sway me. :surprise:

Reaction score
waiting for better pics to get a better view of the figure.. I like anakins look in the clone wars so I may be picking this up..

Reaction score
How on earth did anyone not expect the first one to be Anakin? Really? There is no other choice. And It looks really good. This will be the first realistic Anakin I will buy for the last 10 years.

Reaction score
So the next three are going to be Obi Wan, Ashoka and Rex. Hope in the future they make some CW realistic villians.

Reaction score
I'm quite fond of Jedi in armor, so this will be bought without question. He'll stand next to my TLC General Kenobi figure until a Clone Wars Obi-Wan is made.

Reaction score
I'm quite fond of Jedi in armor, so this will be bought without question. He'll stand next to my TLC General Kenobi figure until a Clone Wars Obi-Wan is made.
I'd dig a CW Obi-Wan, too.

Come on, guys. We all liked the attention SW:CW got in TLC Wave 2. We're gonna eat this stuff up like we always do.

Reaction score
Looks fantastic so far. Easily one of my most-anticipated figures, now. Should be a fun "sub-theme" that we see every so often, like the McQuarrie figures were.

GNT

Reaction score
He looks alright and I will no doubt buy him when he gets released. A normal Anakin figure would've done the trick but oh well. A wasted spot IMO

Last edited: