Anakin Skywalker - #TPM02

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Anakin Skywalker from The Phantom Menace.

Announced as in the pipeline during the May the Fourth Be With You Hasbro panel on May 3rd.

Newly tooled mainline release.

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Pipeline-Reveal.jpg

Anakin Skywalker from The Phantom Menace. Code-named "Windfall". He will be #02 in The Phantom Menace sub-line. Comes in a unique wave with Padme Amidala packed at four per case each.

Newly tooled figure. Comes with removeable backpack.

On shelf Spring 2024. MSRP is $24.99.

Available for pre-order October 30th at 1pm ET at
Hasbro-Pulse-Icon-18px.png
and additional Fan Channel retailers including
Amazon-Icon-18px.png

Press Release

With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love.

MCM London Comic-Con Display & Recap Video Images

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-MCM-Comic-Con-Display-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Livestream-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Livestream-Loose-2.jpg

Press Images

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Anakin-Skywalker-TPM-Loose-6.jpg

Pre-Order Links

Anakin Skywalker @ Amazon
Anakin Skywalker @ BBTS

International Links

Anakin Skywalker @ Amazon.ca

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if they figure-ceptioned this one... using scans/photos of Jake Lloyd and just used on the Omega body. Much like their Selfie-Series-all-sizes-fits-one.

I don't think they will - just a funny thought that occured :cool:

This has been top of my wish list for years now but I thought I was the only one who’d be interested in seeing a figure of Ep I Anakin. Glad to see that there’s a few others keen on buying him.

It’s about time TBS showed the prequels some love!… Mustafar Padmè or Throne Room Queen Amidala next please!!

2024 will be TPM's 25th, so I'd imagine they'll be doing quite a few. You'd think Senator Palpatine would have to be in there, maybe a Naboo guards/Panaka.
Maybe a B1 that can stand on its own.

I sure hope so! I’d be down for just about anything from TPM, including Watto, Sebulba, “Naked!” Threepio with podrace flag, and Shmi Skywalker, to flank little Ani. Really excited about this announcement!

Just realized we're probably about a year and a half out from this guy showing up in stores. Terrifying.

1. Queen Amidala (Throne Room)
2. Darth Sidious
3. C-3PO
4. Saessee Tiin
5. Yareal Poof

Very close to what I want…

1. Queen Amidala (Throne Room) there was an incredible digital custom posted in the customs thread not long ago
2. Destroyer Droid - I have the 6” scale POTJ Mega Action DD & it looks great with the BS line but could be improved
3. C-3PO (naked)
4. Sebulba - love the design of Dugs & think it would translate great into a 1:12 figure
5. Watto - Aliens Aliens Aliens! Them & droids are my favorite action figures

& I have to admit I would flip the force out if a 1:12 Yareal Poof was made. Unfortunately he would likely be made with
gummi plastic & his head would not stay upright.

I'm hoping for a collective push for the PT's Jedi Council to be made after Ki-Adi-Mundi is released. We're not exactly close, and some of the weirder members like Yaddle and Oppo Rancisis might take awhile, but I think it's a viable group to round out. I'm expecting Tinn or a PT Yoda next. (Though the Figuarts Yoda is nearly perfect)

It turned out well, but them skipping on the accessories here is unfortunate. They could have at least included his Pod-Racer helmet.
Yeah I like it - but like you say, at this point its almost like they are helping out the 3D printing community. Will be a must for the inevitable 1/12 3D print pod racer.

It's a neat little figure. The likeness is is not too far off. But it really could've used some weathering.

Some weathering and his pod racing helmet, and this figure would have been perfect. Still, it's a must buy.

24 years later and I’m still baffled George Lucas decided to portray Darth Vader as a little boy…

Just an epically bad decision.

This one’s gonna be a pass for me.

But if you haven’t read this site’s own Daigo Bah’s write up for the prequels, I honestly can’t recommend it enough. An adult and competent Anakin would have been so much better.

24 years later and I’m still baffled George Lucas decided to portray Darth Vader as a little boy…

Just an epically bad decision.

This one’s gonna be a pass for me.

But if you haven’t read this site’s own Daigo Bah’s write up for the prequels, I honestly can’t recommend it enough. An adult and competent Anakin would have been so much better.

And Fett too . . . :confused:

But that's water under the bridge now for this old timer and I'm happy for PT fans who have wanted this figure. It definitely looks great! The likeness is spot-on.

I don’t like Phantom Menace, and I am not a fan of how the character was written in the movie. But I am a fan of really good Black Series figures, so I will be adding this figure to my collection

Back