Anakin Skywalker - TCW (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Well, crap, I have had Anakin in my cart twice this morning and was not able to win. Both times I got greedy and tried to order 2 figs, but the 2nd time I got lucky and was able to purchase Hawk, yahoo. lol

I hope that this means that Target is beginning to get this item in stock more frequently.

Reaction score
I know, what I meant is that I tried to grab both Anakin and Hawk and lost both. The second time I tired as both were in stock but only managed to nab Hawk. From now on I will only try one character fig at a time, lol. I was even signed in, payment method squared away, but just not fast enough. lol

Sorry for the confusion.

Reaction score
Yahoo!!!!! I was able to purchase Anakin this morning on Target's website. The figure gods looked down on me favorably and made sure that he was in stock and I bought him in a flash. Should be delivered to my Target, along with Obi, sometime next week. Now all that leaves is Echo.

It has been a good day, I have spoken....lol

Reaction score
Yeah I too noticed he was available this morning unfortunately I didn't have anything else I really wanted in order to get fee shipping plus this figure isn't worth almost $27 to me let alone the $6 to ship it.

Reaction score
Yahoo!!!!! I was able to purchase Anakin this morning on Target's website. The figure gods looked down on me favorably and made sure that he was in stock and I bought him in a flash. Should be delivered to my Target, along with Obi, sometime next week. Now all that leaves is Echo.

It has been a good day, I have spoken....lol
When you say this morning, do you mean 4am or more like 7am? Just curious.

Reaction score
Anakin was the last one I needed. I really like it. However, don't really like his boots. Never liked it originally before as well though cause the sculpt from the top makes the feet look reversed, but when you look underneath, it is correct. Not sure if you get what I mean.

Anyways, here he is with Echo and Rex.

4Uz92jg.jpg

6FbNxQ4.jpg

Reaction score
Anyone else's copy of this figure have the world's loosest head? It doesn't come off easily at all, will have to boil it, but it flops around like mad and doesn't keep a pose. I expect the ball is damaged somehow? Great figure besides this annoying QC issue

Reaction score
Anyone else's copy of this figure have the world's loosest head? It doesn't come off easily at all, will have to boil it, but it flops around like mad and doesn't keep a pose. I expect the ball is damaged somehow? Great figure besides this annoying QC issue
I have a loose foot/ankle joint which makes standing annoying.

Reaction score
Be very careful loose hips sinks ships.

What's funny is that you either get a figure with loose joint that makes it very difficult to pose without it leaning/falling, or you get one thta has the stiffest joint ever and can't break them lose for fear of breakage. Because you know you'll never be able to replace it for sane Money.

Reaction score
The character + outfit I wanted for so long yet I missed and was too lazy to pick it up from target. Also the selection where I probably call it a on 6". Guess that is what happens when you get into Hot Toys.

Reaction score
The character + outfit I wanted for so long yet I missed and was too lazy to pick it up from target. Also the selection where I probably call it a on 6". Guess that is what happens when you get into Hot Toys.
My collecting habits have been crazy since getting into HT couple years ago. Mostly because of space but it’s expensive collecting Black Series and LEGO and HT. I have been more selective with LEGO but still way too many HT figures.

Reaction score
Interesting