QUESTION Anakin Master Replicas Scaled Gold Lightsabre missing Certificate

Reaction score
Hi There

I am new to rebelscum so I hope I post thisin the right thread.

I bought the Anakin Skywalker Rots Scaled Gold Lightsabre from Master Replicas but it is missing the Card that's acting as the certificate. I saw on ebay that some have it and some don't. Is this decreasing the value a lot or is this not a problem for this as this is very hard to forge? (Not sure if this is even forgeable)

Thank you

Reaction score
They all came with a COA. Usually they are lost during a secondary Market sale where the original owner or the seller lost the certificate during their ownership. Most collectors want the original packaging (both inner and outer to include the brown shipper) and of course the COA. Does a lack of a COA devalue the saber? Yes in my opinion. I have no comment on creating copies of COAs but normally that is frowned upon if not disclosed at the time of sale. GC

Reaction score
I would imagine selling it with a fake certificate would be mail fraud, assuming you dont tell them its a fake. However I am not a lawyer or a cop/postal inspector, so take my comment with a grain of salt

I will say i would be more comfortable buying one without a certificate over one with a fake certificate

Reaction score
Sorry maybe i didn't write that in a good way. My intention is not to forge anything. I just wanted to say that this kind of prop is hard to forge so I hoped that the value does not decrease that much because I am missing the COA. Why is the brown shipper so important?

Reaction score
it was intentionally written to be a "predestination paradox" (or "causal loop").

Sorry maybe i didn't write that in a good way. My intention is not to forge anything. I just wanted to say that this kind of prop is hard to forge so I hoped that the value does not decrease that much because I am missing the COA. Why is the brown shipper so important?
some people consider the brown shipper to be considered complete.

TOS

Reaction score
Completists want the whole original package.........if not opened, that's the best !! I would say that this is for the re-sale value, when you display your replicas, you don't need the brown shipper in your Detolf ;)

Reaction score
I don't believe any of the Master Replicas .45 Scaled Lightsabers came in brown shippers but I could be wrong.

Brown shippers for the Master Replicas LE and SE lightsabers and studio scale prop replicas are much more important, not for the shipping box themselves, but for the inner packaging. The inner packaging meaning the custom fit styrofoam, etc. It's the best way to store and ship lightsabers and prop replicas for obvious reasons. Some lightsabers and prop replicas come with display stands and acrylic covers. The covers are fragile and are best shipped in the original brown shippers since they are custom made to hold them.

Completists want the brown shippers as they want the item to be complete. I like them as they are the best things to store and ship lightsabers and prop replicas. Hence, the importance and premium price asked/paid when the brown shipper is included.

TOS

Reaction score
And also, the edition number of the replica is usually written on the side of the brown shipper cardboard box...