AMC's The Walking Dead

Reaction score
I have to agree ... these additional episodes have been nearly unwatchable. At least we get Negan's backstory for the finale. I'm hoping that's at least decent.
I've wanted to bail on the show for some time now, but knowing that the final season is coming, I'll stick it out. Against my better judgment.

Reaction score
I would say these episodes are like those webisodes theyve done for various shows. Just information filler. There has been some really good writing for what they had to work with - obvious COVID limitations. But yeah, there's only so much Daryl wandering through the woods you can have.

Reaction score
Negan ep was great, and his backstory was long overdue. Was glad the finale was good since the three previous eps leading into it were garbage. Carol going ape trying to catch a rat for an hour was PAINFUL to sit through. They really better bring their A game for every episode in the final season.

Reaction score
This show leans on flashbacks to a ridiculous degree. Groaned at the last episode's Russian Nesting Doll flashback structure every time I saw "this many whatevers ago" pop up.

At least they had some restraint and didn't take us all the way back to Negan in the bar, or his days as a teacher. They're probably saving that for a Young Negan spin-off though.

Reaction score
bumping to save this thread from falling to the third page of wuhers after being on the second page for the first time in the shows run!

Maggie's gotten real chill lately. Negan's a lucky guy!

Reaction score
Finally caught up on this show and now no one is talking about it.

While I'll agree that some of the episodes from the last couple seasons have been dull, I found stepping away for a bit and coming back made me more interested in seeing what is happening with these characters. Commonwealth is surprisingly dull...... I thought I'd find that interesting but that part of the show has been done poorly in my opinion.