Ambush at Abregado Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
The name of this Battle pack was mentioned in another thread in the Clone Wars section. This is the Battle pack that contains Plo Koon, a couple clones and a rocket Battle Droid. A dodgy picture is up here

Thoughts on this battlepack?

Reaction score
Looks like a great set to me. I'm only in it for the clones but the other figures look alright aswell. Should be a good set! I'll be picking up one.

Reaction score
It's actually a cool pack. However, I already have 3 Plos, a full squad of space troopers, and I don't collect droids. In this economy, I would choose the Mace pack with Waxer and Boil over this one (even though I could do without another Cody).

Reaction score
this looks cool. i didn't get plo or the space bd before, so i'll be able to add them to my collection. though i don't like how high sinkers head is on his body. probabely looks like that since it's a hard copy. i might pick this up. i'll have to decide in person.

Reaction score
Looks alright, but I have Plo, so won't be getting this one.

Reaction score
I'll definitely get this pack in order to get the two clones. Since the Plo and the droid are repacks, I'll be donating the extra figs.

Reaction score
I'm really excited for this one!! That was one of my favourite episodes! I loved Sinker and Boost, and I don't mind having another Plo Koon; I could always use him as a pilot for when his starfighter comes out (assuming of course Hasbro will make one, which of course they should!!!)

Reaction score
LOVE it! cant wait to get this!

also seen they have some what fixed the helmet paint scheme:

Before:

Now:

Reaction score
These are different! Now I might have to get these. Now I wish I didn't buy those last two space troopers

Reaction score
ehh, i like the 2 new clones but i think they're easy enogh to convert single carded space troopers into for about half the price. The one's head is like a repainted Gree and the other reminds me of Tarkin a bit and I have an extra rots tarkin and a generic figure that w/ a strip or 2 of skulpy, will work for the 2nd. I was think of getting an extra spacetrooper or 2 for grunts anyway
(plus that'll be more usable upc's for either mail-in offer
)

Reaction score
Leave it to Hasbro to tempt my wallet. I really want to replace all our headless clones starting with this pack and army build Fives. Just wish they'd release weathered versions as ours are the pride of the army.

GNT

Reaction score
Very minor change to the helmets, I honestly don't think anyone would pic up the differences at all. I know I would've unless it was pointed out.

Reaction score
This pack is awsome its suppose to come out in september but we probably wont see it in stores intill later.

Reaction score
darth_nihilus23 said:
This pack is awsome its suppose to come out in september but we probably wont see it in stores intill later.
Merry Christmas to me!

Reaction score
September? Hasbro didn't give a schedule for these suckers during their slide show presentation - where was this date mentioned?

Reaction score
Oops. Looks like that does say September 6. I'd forgotten that the release dates were printed on those labels - not that those will be the dates I ever see them in Canada (If I ever see them in Canada!)

Reaction score
well im in new jersey and haven't seen one of the red and white carded figures yet, hasbro said they should be here by the end of august, i mean i thought they would be in the whole united states by now and in other places but obviously not.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like an old clone in that picture but agreed nice to see somethng different.

Reaction score
can't wait to find and buy these guys. love the space clone trooper color scheme and the new clone head are a nice touch!

Reaction score
Cool pack but I'm having a hard enough time just coming up with the green to buy the carded clones let alone these.

Reaction score
agreed! cool to see they have new head sculpt, plus this space troopers does come with an almost revised graphic on their helmets!

Reaction score
Hmmm...I am surprised by the sculpt on the lighter-haired clone. He doesn't look like the other clones, for some reason. So, Hasbro made a new sculpt for him?? Why is that? Now I have a hard time seeing him as a clone.

Reaction score
I squad build the space troopers so I will deff. be getting this. This will bring my group two twenty 3! I have plo already but I can always give the other away!

GNT

Reaction score
Don't think I'll be picking up this set, already have a Plo Koon figure and enough of those clones. It's a nice set but it's not my cup of tea.