Alternate cardbacks for use with the Retro collection Luke Snowpeeder & Boba Fett

Reaction score
Hi all,

You may have seen my custom cardbacks that I'd made for my superhero figures which died a bit of a death due to lack of interest.
Having just received my first couple of Retro Collection figures, I was frankly shocked by the flimsy, thin and horribly "faux weathered" cards that Hasbro have decided to use for this range of figures. It's great that they've added new figures which weren't available back in the 70's / 80's and I do quite like the Luke Snowspeeder Pilot, but just couldn't display him in that awful packaging.
So, I decided to create a cardback to use for display with my own figure and would be happy to make them for anyone who wants to do the same.

You can see them on my Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KennerByKing

I removed FX-7 from the cardback and replaced him at Number 12 with Luke (Snowspeeder Pilot). I also added the name to the listing at number 12.

I'm much happier with how these figures display on the fully classic cards now.

Attachments

• Kenner-Luke Snowspeeder Pilot Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-Luke Snowspeeder Pilot Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    900.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Kenner-Boba Fett Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    Kenner-Boba Fett Card-Front-and-Back.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Head on over to my Etsy store if you'd like to get one of the cards. I'm happy to make them for anyone who wants to "upgrade" their Luke Snowspeeder pilot onto a more classic looking card.
Here's a photo of an actual finished card that I made as well as a Fett card that I used with the 300th Fett figure which I'd got laying around so put it to good use.

Attachments

• 20201220_152857-1.jpg
    20201220_152857-1.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201227_180841-2.jpg
    20201227_180841-2.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: