All Things Ebay - Good BIN Deals "Part 12"

Reaction score
I asked him before and he had the qui gon sabers and Luke blasters .I think all the qui gon sabers are sold but he still has a few blasters.

Reaction score
I got a Luke blaster unopened from him to. I emailed him on eBay and offered him 350 through PayPal to save him fees and he took it plus 15 shipping. 365 shipped. I'm sure you can do something like that unless it's his last one.

Reaction score
Somebody needs to let this guy know the saber is defective and incomplete. Missing transistors, chipped finish on weathering, lever on clamp wacked, etc. Tried sending him a message in case he bought it from someone else that way.

ww.ebay.com/itm/Master-Replicas-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Weathered-Lightsaber-/171674039716?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f891f5a4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know I'm new to this place, but I am a huge Star Wars fan and not new to forums in general.
I owned quite a large collection till a few years ago when I sold it...at the wrong time!

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone here knew about the following Star Wars Force Awakens concept art (as it's fairly important in my opinion): memorabiliaservices | eBay

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is for eBay BIN items. I apologise for posting in this section - I can't figure out which section to place it!

Best,
WookieWok!

(By the way, WookieWok refers to my favourite characters)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the concept of "original" computer generated concept art. If it's pieces that were used for approval for images used in the film and been theough the hands of Abrams or other relevant department heads then I believe it would be considered "production-used" copies of artwork. Otherwise these just seems like prints. Not sure what the term "original" excatly refers to in this instance.

Reaction score
I need to confirm for fear of any potential confusion that these are NOT simply prints.

Concept artwork for most modern film is completed digitally, that is on a computer. What then happens is that these pieces are printed off for select cast and crew. That is how these pieces are classed as original concept art. You will be hard-pressed to find any hand-drawn pieces and so that is another reason why collectors are now cottoning on that this is the next best thing (well, it's often the only thing!), whether it be for Star Wars, James Bond or any other movie.

I understand if someone doesn't collect this sort of thing they won't be interested or have much knowledge about it, but this stuff came from the set and is genuine (they aren't photocopies). Nobody else is currently selling it. I do know of a collector (not personally) in the USA though who acquired different pieces not being sold here from the same, original source.

As a general rule, I suppose as collectors we shouldn't discredit something before knowing all the information :)

Best,
WookieWok

Last edited:
Reaction score
A superb AT-AT helmet, you cannot miss such a wonderful piece:

Made me spill my drink when first saw this work of art LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow that blows the Laws version away! Hopefully they'll offer a companion chest box and armor! Bwahahaha

Reaction score
Hi , don't know if this is against any rules ?

[eBay link removed per forum rules - Admin]

sorry if it is breaking any rules ? But I thought you might be interested ?