All Things Ebay - Good BIN Deals "Part 12"

Reaction score
WTH lol that's got to be one of the best descriptions I've ever seen. Any body verify if it was true?

Reaction score
He actually did a nice job on it. Maybe a bit pricey, but it is a one of a kind that he put some time into. It looks pretty good.

Reaction score
Not a great buy it now, but an interesting item nonetheless.

Master Replicas ESB Millennium Falcon Harrison Ford Signature Prototype Plaque | eBay

BIN $400 OBO

Up for auction is 100% authentic approval prototype plaque from Master Replicas ESB Millennium Falcon Harrison Ford Signature Edition. The serial number shows 008 of 500 but this is approval prototype plaque and does not really belong to the regular production run. Approval prototype plaques are made as the first sample from the vendor for MR to review and approve before production, and even though this is a blank plaque, it is signed and approved by Larbel. Nice change to own a piece of MR history!! PayPal only. Will only ship to PayPal confirmed address, shipping is fixed at $20 by EMS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^
Lol, looks like Danger Mouse on steroids, but the guy selling it is obviously on some sort of mind altering substance.. Don't waste your time.. Lol still. :confused:

Reaction score
27$ shipped for darth maul CS .45 lightsaber

Darth Maul 0 45 Scale Full Mini Lightsaber RARE | eBay
Sounds like a good deal but, I would personally recommend anyone checking and double checking the item they are buying is in fact what is advertised. I had big time issues with a Darth Vader helmet I purchased from them a while back. They sent me the wrong helmet and it was scuffed and scratched. To get a refund, I had to open a dispute with Ebay because of their slow response. The money was refunded, but their overall behavior left a lot to wish for. Of course, this was my own experience . Other folks might have better comments to make.

Reaction score
This is hilarious... They don't make these yet the picture shows the MR version... I especially like the red lightsaber effect added... Very nice.
Worth every penny....

Reaction score
Hello,

What is considered a reasonable price for a ESB Luke Skywalker Signature Edition all great just no shipper?

Been offered one for $700 approximately can this be considered good or not?

I would just like some info or should I consider waiting out?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello,

What is considered a reasonable price for a ESB Luke Skywalker Signature Edition all great just no shipper?

Been offered one for $700 approximately can this be considered good or not?

I would just like some info or should I consider waiting out?

Thanks
I sold one for 500.00 about a 16 months ago....since then the price has went through the roof with talk of the new movies. I would say 600-800 is the fair going rate .Hope this helps. I remember when you buy this all day long on ebay for 450.00. It seems a lot of people on ebay have a high opinion of what they are worth.This drives the price up for sure. The scummer site should always be a bit more realistsic in pricing. I always had them listed on ebay higher than what I would sell to a fellow scummer here.

Reaction score
The same seller was selling these for $399, and less, just last month.
Thats an excellant price as I have seen them sell from 600-800 dollars in recent months. I remember when they were dumping them for 299.00 about 3 years ago....There is a big resurgence in the mr market right now . I guess due to the new movie and that no one offers blaster replicas... I had this one and it is a great blaster. I like the look better than the Han ESB.

Reaction score
I picked one up on amazon for $399.99..same seller ,he bought the remaining blasters from master replicas before they went out of business .

Reaction score
I picked one up on amazon for $399.99..same seller ,he bought the remaining blasters from master replicas before they went out of business .
Thats awesome. I would love to get all the blaster new in the box if it were possible at these prices. To me it was always a great experience opening that MR box for the first time.I am amazed at how the market has risen.I am also amazed at the prices he is selling them for. They were MSRP at $499.00

Reaction score
I agree,I like opening them up brand spanken new!! And I lthink Luke's blaster is underrated and I like it better than Hans ESB also.