All Things Ebay - Good BIN Deals "Part 12"

Reaction score
Re: All Things Ebay - Good BIN Deals \"Part 12\"

Bargain!!
looks like he's got a few blasters up for some great
prices.

Reaction score

someone needs to break the news to this guy. He really has no clue of what its worth

Reaction score

Done the Deal with Propstore, This baby is mine

I think a good deal?

Reaction score

DPrtp said:
Done the Deal with Propstore, This baby is mine

I think a good deal?
how much was it? congrats

Reaction score

$699
only paid $150 as they took my dyeline in trade.

from my telephone conversation to them it is still sealed, but who knows

Reaction score

Great pickup as well as the trade in!

Reaction score
That appears to be a good price for the Luke reveal. On the other hand when you see listings like the one from redford-films that says "more than 10 available" you gotta wonder where the price is going, at least in the medium term.

Reaction score
Redford films is running a promotion that every in stock item on the site is 13% off (Friday the 13 discount). Since the Luke reveal is in stock, it only costs $434. I tried to put 100 in the cart, but it only allowed 42, so this may be the number of Luke reveal they have left.

Reaction score
I don't know it's value, but it's definitely been awhile since I've seen an Icons Sig edition lightsaber.

Reaction score
Not only is this guy selling it for $5K, he's also charging $100 for shipping.

Star Wars MR Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster LE
"You're a lunatic for charging $5,000 for a Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster. As if that wasn't enough, you slap us all in the face by charging a $100 shipping fee. Like the $5,000 wouldn't cover that haha. Ridiculous." is what I sent to him on eBay :p :-D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea the value of these had risen so.

Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea the value of these had risen so.
Yep, I think the SE's go for about $1000 normally. One sold recently for $1400 but I think that was a fluke. The LE's go for about $800. (Feel free to correct me if you feel differently.)

Someone bought it last night. I hope it was a scummer who was looking for one.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is real or a good price but thought I should post it here for anyone who was looking.

Star Wars ROTJ 1:1 Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Prop Replica Prototype from Icons? | eBay

(Buy it now $200)

Description: We have been told that this appears to be an ICONS Prototype. Apparently in 1993, Jim Latta, founder of Icons produced a run of 12 direct copies of a Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from Return of the Jedi. These we cast in resin and hand painted. This would appear to be one of the later finished pieces. The similarities between this piece and actual ICONS production pieces support this theory. As we are not the original owner of this piece, we cannot validate this claim and make no guarantee of authenticity.

This item has been displayed but has no major scratches, dents or damage. COA & original box is NOT included. See pictures for detailed condition.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is real or a good price but thought I should post it here for anyone who was looking.

Star Wars ROTJ 1:1 Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Prop Replica Prototype from Icons? | eBay

(Buy it now $200)

Description: We have been told that this appears to be an ICONS Prototype. Apparently in 1993, Jim Latta, founder of Icons produced a run of 12 direct copies of a Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from Return of the Jedi. These we cast in resin and hand painted. This would appear to be one of the later finished pieces. The similarities between this piece and actual ICONS production pieces support this theory. As we are not the original owner of this piece, we cannot validate this claim and make no guarantee of authenticity.

This item has been displayed but has no major scratches, dents or damage. COA & original box is NOT included. See pictures for detailed condition.

Wow!! This must have been worth something because it sold real quick!

Reaction score
I bought it.
You dog you beat me to it. I had it on my list and was going to look at it after work. Congrats!!!!!!!
It is a really neat piece.Take some good photos and post them when you get it. I didn't know this existed until today. AWESOME!!!!!!!