ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Contact

Reaction score
If anybody is missing something from their CIV packet, here is the contact info for the person that can assit you at Gen Con.

Aleta Mullen - Volunteer Coordinator & Customer Service Manager
Gen Con LLC
120 Lakeside Ave, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98122

Direct: (206) 957-3806
Mobile: (206) 371-0696
Fax: (206) 957-1862

Reaction score
Re: ALETA MULLEN -- GenCon CIVCustomer Service Con

Thanks. I mailed her a letter a few days ago. If I get a response, I will post it.

Reaction score

I have called this person about six or seven times and every time I get her voice mail.

Reaction score

I just left a voice mail as well, no badges yet.

Edit: Voice mail and email sent; no packet, badges, lanyards or store passes so far. I may have to end up completely revising my schedule to wait in the Will Call line on Wednesday the 23rd.

Waiting to hear about what to do about completely missing packet.

Edit: May 15th, I just received a phone call from GenCon to let me know due to the mailing glitch in their system last week; my packet was not mailed to me. They are refunding my shipping charge to me, (big whoop), and I will need to pick up my badges, lanyards and passes at Will-Call next week. Not how I wanted to spend my time on Wednesday waiting in line but at least now I know so that is something.

Reaction score

I tried contacting this person as well. I didn't get my lanyard and four fanclub passes!!!!

Reaction score

Shadow said:
I just left a voice mail as well, no badges yet.

Edit: Voice mail and email sent; no packet, badges, lanyards or store passes so far. I may have to end up completely revising my schedule to wait in the Will Call line on Wednesday the 23rd.

Waiting to hear about what to do about completely missing packet.
I'm in the same boat as you. My whole Wednesday afternoon/evening is on hold right now until this is resolved. At this point it sounds like I will have to rush from the airport to the hotel so I can rush to the convention center to stand in what should have been a unnessacary line.

Reaction score

I received my badge but there was no strap for it to go around my neck. Should there have been an official strap or do I just use any? I won't get kicked out for using a genic strap?

Reaction score

BurntJawa said:
I received my badge but there was no strap for it to go around my neck. Should there have been an official strap or do I just use any? I won't get kicked out for using a genic strap?
The lanyard is only included if you are a fan club member. They might have "official" non-fan-club member lanyards for sale at the con for $5 cause that's what they did last time. Otherwise, just wear any old lanyard or string you want.

Reaction score
"Missing from my packet? I haven't even received my (4) four day badges yet (Ordered in October 2006) or my (4) Carrie Fisher tickets or my (4) movie marathon tickets!" What gives? I leave tomarrow, May 18th for LA.
Any Suggestion? "Help Me Obi Wan, Your My Only Hope!"

Reaction score
Just talk to Megan Culver/Gen Con, 206-957-3806, who said my stuff will be at "Will Call" and I can get in the "Will Call" line at 4PM on Tuesday to pick up my stuff. "So Much For Trying To Be Prepared."

Oh ya, check your flight #'s. Yesterday the airline emailed me the wrong flight #'s that were discontinued flight #'s. Good thing a relative phoned and asked me what my flight #'s were. "Double Check Everything, you may not even have a bed to sleep in."

Reaction score

Oh, I got a call back from her today.. she answered my questions and was very nice. Just thought I should mention that. Be patient, coz I think she's trying to get back to everyone.

Reaction score

Here is some helpful info from Gen Con:

If you received your ship-to-me packet and it was missing materials, please stop by the Customer Service booth onsite and a representative will be happy to assist you.
There will be an entrance/queue outside the South Gate for Customer Service.
If you were contacted by a Customer Service representative prior to arriving at the convention, please follow the instructions you received from that representative.

Customer Service Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm–8pm
Wednesday, May 23rd 7am-8pm
Thursday, May 24th 7am-8pm
Friday, May 25th 7am-8pm
Saturday, May 26th 8am-8pm
Sunday, May 27th 8am-8pm
Monday, May 28th 8am-12pm

Celebration IV packets that were either not received or had problems with the packet:

- Login to your account where you purchased items at http://registration.gencon.com/celebration.
- Click on View Your Star Wars Celebration IV Purchases (at the bottom of the page).
- If the Date registered is AFTER 3/30/07 12:00 PM your packet will be waiting for you at Will Call. (Shipping deadline was 3/30/07 @ Noon PST)
- If the Date Registered is BEFORE 3/30/07 12:00 PM and you requested your packet to be shipped to you, proceed to Customer Service onsite with Confirmation and/or ID and they will be able to assist you there.
- If you haven’t received your Fan Club benefits, please go to the Fan Club booth onsite and they will assist you.
- There will be an entrance/queue outside the South Gate for the Fan Club Information Booth.

Please note that anything registered after 3/30/07 12:00 PM will be at Will Call.
If you ordered your badge prior to the deadline and requested it be shipped and tickets after the deadline, your badge will be sent but tickets will be available at Will Call.

Will Call & Fan Club Information Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm–8pm
Wednesday, May 23rd 7am-8pm
Thursday, May 24th 7am-8pm
Friday, May 25th 7am-8pm
Saturday, May 26th 8am-8pm
Sunday, May 27th 8am-8pm
Monday, May 28th 8am-12pm

Registration Hours

Tuesday, May 22nd Closed
Wednesday, May 23rd 12 Noon – 8pm
Thursday, May 24th 7am – 8pm
Friday, May 25th 7am – 8pm
Saturday, May 26th 8am – 8pm
Sunday, May 27th 8am – 8pm
Monday, May 28th 8am – 12 noon

Since we are all out of the office at this point – any questions for us will need to wait until you see us at the show. We are very excited about everything that’s happening at Celebration and can’t wait to see you there!

May the Force be with you!
- The Gen Con Team