Albany finds...

Reaction score
I found the Hoth Wave at the EG Wal Mart on Wednesday. They also have a lot of the wave 1 TFs and a whole endcap of those lame Choppers.

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
But no Utapau!! I hate it!! Albany always get's skunked when it comes to new figures!!

Oh and the only TRU in Albany is a scalpers haven!! I went in on Thursday and they had taken all the Super Skrulls and left all the buster FF figures!!
I bet it was one guy too!!

I remember when the Lava Vader came out, I was there at one of the Targets and met a scalper!! He was a young guy, not your usual scalper!! He was smug that he sold his figures on ebay!! I so wanted to give him a good kick in the you know where!
If I see him tommorrow, might do that!!
The Marvel Legends collectors/scalpers at the Colonie TRU are nuts. I get at least 10 calls a night from them seeing if we got new ones in. Its crazy.

Reaction score
I just got back from the EG Target. All they had was the Hoth wave, and a ton of the new Unleashed Battle Packs.
*Edit*
03/06/06 I found the Geonosis wave at the EG Wal Mart.

Reaction score
if you guys are looking for good stuff, then i think i might let you guys in on my "secret spot" where i have quite recently been scoring TONS of the Geonosis Wave

Reaction score
I don't even collect anymore. I just try to keep you guys "In the Know." Where is your spot though?

Reaction score
alright Lady Jaye sent me a pm and i don't really feel like typing it over again so i'll post it here. Its the Target In MOhawk Commons and its right on Grand Boulevard, right by Fuccilo i believe, you can't miss it, it's in with the lowes, price chopper and all that good stuff and i get tons of stuff because the only people that come there are little kids and they don't make the better choices.

Reaction score
Too far for me. So don't consider me a threat. I miss the Media Play that used to be there. I got a really awesome Gundam Wing shirt from there about 5 years ago.

Reaction score
yeah that was a pretty good store, luckily for me, its jsut around the corner

Reaction score
Re: Albany: Looking for GamorreanGuard

Have you seen/talked to GamorreanGuard?
I paid for some figs on 2/11 and still waiting...

Reaction score
hi everybody... HI DR NICK

anyone seen anything lately? i've been everywhere but no codys or firespeeder pilots. what gives?

Reaction score
saw a ugh vader today, along with a ton of utapau clone troopers!!! no scorchs or codys though. anyone interested can pm me for locations. stopped by seven stores, everyone seems to have coruscant, geonosis and hoth waves. no vintage yet.

Reaction score
Hey fellas, how is it in the big city? I've found, so far, Cody, Utapau clones(yes plural), Foul Mon-whatever his name is...a Scorch or two, AND the entire Vintage line. I only picked up a couple of the Speeder Bike Troopers, they were the only ones I was interested in. Hope the hunt goes well soon for you guys!

Dre

Reaction score
No one collects around here anymore?? I found a lone Hem Danzon at Wal-Mart yesterday, no one else from that wave though. Vintage line is still kickin around too.

Dre

Reaction score
Guess I'm the only one in the "Albany" area that is still hunting...more for me then!! I've found DS Gunners galore! So many I've used one for a custom. Thats it for now...

Dre

Reaction score
ummm... he's sick
my best friend's brother's girlfriend knows this guy, who knows this kid, who saw ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.
guess its pretty serious.
word on the street is he's hanging out with a [censored] named smokey who found the new 30th anv figures at k-marts in clifton park and rotterdam yesterday.
wave 1, all but lava miner and mcquarrie stormtrooper.
the galactic marine is pretty sweet.
if u have the means, i highly recommend picking one up
or five =)
happy hunting!!!

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm sorry to say i have to give up collecting because we just recently had twins
I hope you guys are scoring all the good stuff and whenever i'm out i'll try to keep you guys posted

MrRoper, where abouts in Schenectady do you live?

Reaction score
in the dam!!
Rotterdam that is.
unfortunately, white trash capitol of the world!

Reaction score
Went to the Catskill Wal-Mart since I live in Greene County now....still work in Albany so keep me posted Mr. Roper! Anyways....Found all of Wave 3 at the WM there!! I was shocked because I haven't seen any of Wave 2 yet.

Reaction score
That's the same thing I thought. WM here not only put out Wave two...but Wave three as well! WTF!? I haven't seen a restock in months and we get it all at once. Was I happy. VOTC is here too...it's easy pickins as of right now.

Dre

Reaction score
(chirpchirp chirpchirp)

Nothing new? Waiting for my local Wally world to restock. Literally down to about 12 figures. KB has been a hot spot for me with the newer waves. Checking again tomorrow.

Dre

Reaction score
Found some LEGO Jabba's Palace's on clearance for $79 in the area...would love to see them drop a little more though.