Albany finds...

Reaction score
Re: Welcome GG, AKA Brian

Well, I managed to get Commander Bly, Commander Gree, and the Wookiee Commando at the TRU that I work at. It figures that they restock on days that I'm off.

I'll be doing some more hunting tomorrow... I'll let you guys know what I turn out with.

Reaction score
Holo Emperor?

Hi. This is a question for Brian. I read that the holographic emperor has been found at a midwest TRU. Do you know if your TRU has this figure in stock yet? Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: Holo Emperor?

If you travel to my TRU today (Saturday, October 29, 2005), I can guarantee you that your trip will not have been a waste.

We got four cases of them in last night.

Reaction score

really? do you think they will have them today or tomorrow? causei need one of these babies

Reaction score

Guys, when someone tells you a store got a shipment in, you don't stand around asking questions. Get there ASAP! Good luck guys. If I get there today, maybe I'll hide some for everyone. I think there's about 5 in the forum now.

Reaction score

Yeah guys, if you want them, you better hurry. We have about 7 left. They are selling extremely quick!

Reaction score

I found Commander Gree and Meena Tills at the Crossgates Commons Wal Mart on Tuesday. I also found them at the East Greenbush Wal Mart last night. The wave have hit our area, now it's just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.
Happy hunting to all!

Reaction score
Hey fellas, the Plattsburgh Kid is back.

I got home from a trip in your direction this weekend, the wife and I spent some time away from...well...everything. I hit the Clifton Park Target and found nothing new to me. I hit the TRU there and didn't see too much special. I finally got to the Colonie TRU and found a Holo Emperor, Obi Wan fighter w/figure, and the Falcon re-release...didn't get the Falcon, but snagged the other two. I'm hoping to get down there again before xmas to get some shopping done...for others, not just me.

Later

Dre

Reaction score
my secret spot had a bunch of stuff last week, Bly's Gree's Plo koon's starfighter Corusant 5 pack and even a couple 501st, but i snagged em!

LG

Reaction score
Hey all. Sunday at the EG Target I found the Jedi Temple Assault 5 pack, the Lava Reflection Obi Wan (no Anakin, they separated the figs), the new Mustafar Sentry, and Plo Koons Starfighter. I've still yet to encounter a 501st trooper or Bly. Has anyone found the Target Shadow Trooper yet?

Reaction score
Hey all. I went to the Colonie TRU last night and saw about 5 of Obi Wans Jedi Starfighter. It's ok. There was some old guy there looking for Battlefront 2 figures. He said that they were on page 52 in the catalog. I told him that there was no such thing. I told him there was a game, and showed him all of the ROTS figures. Poor guy, he seemed pretty confused. Probably for his grandson. Hey Gamorrean Guard, where were you with the info on the starfighter? So much for having someone on the inside.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if people would like to know this, but I have some new info on the SW figure ornaments that I first saw at Walmart for $4 and some change. Target has them for 3.99 and to my amazement...the CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS has them for 2.99 without the packaging. They are not plastic. I think they are ceramic. Never thought I'd see them there with all of the other ornaments. Interesting.

Reaction score
hi yall, sorry i haven't been posting in a while... i've been busy at work, b ut on the other hand has anyone seen another Gree and a BARC Trooper? i need a spair of each on a new custom

Reaction score
Gree and Barc are all over now. I just saw a bunch of them at the EG Wal mart on friday. We were up at 3:00, and done shopping at 10:30. we did awesome! I also saw anakins and obi wans jedi starfighters at the FYE (the one upstairs by the thearers) in Crossgates.

Reaction score
Found the Holo Jedi and the Wookiee Heavy Gunner at the Wal Mart in Glenmont. They are still there if anyone needs them.

Reaction score
Hey Gamorrean. I was at the Colonie TRU at 5:00 on friday. Holy crazy busy! Picked up some good stuff for my neices and nephews. Oh, I also found a TON of the new Unleashed Battle Packs at the Latham Farms Wal Mart yesterday.

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah I know. Double post. Hey everyone. Last night I found tons of new figures at the East Greenbush Wal Mart. They had the 501st, holo Aayla and Koon, the new red R2 unit, the Wookie heavy gunner and Meena Tills. No sign of Tarkin though, still yet to see him.

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I was at my Wal-Mart here in good ol' P-burgh and saw a lone Unleashed Battle pack(Utapau battle w/Obi, Cody & Grevious) on the shelf. I looked high and low but couldn't see any others. I didn't pick it up because as I looked at it...well...it looked crappy. The sabers were all warped, the sculpting was sub-par, and Obi looked like he was constipated. They ceased the regular Unleashed line for this? What a crock.

That's the last real new thing I've seen around here for quite some time now. I'm actually depressed about it. It's X-mas time for christs sake!!

Later

Dre

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. Double post, I know. Just got back from the EG Target. There were TONS, I mean TONS of Utapau Shadow Troopers, and lava obi wans and Anakin. There was a encap with about 10 figures on it. And on the top shelf, above the star wars aisle, i could see no less than 25 more case/boxes of the figures. I can describe the Shadow Trooper in two words: AWE SUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
that rocks... i need to get my hands on a couple of those.. but lucky for me my car got TOTALED
won't have it back for 2 weeks!

Reaction score
yeah d@mn black ice...
but anyways my wife and i went shopping earlier this morning heres the status report!
Latham Target- 4 utapua shadow troopers, i scored 3, i hid the fourth one in the next isile over behind this robo dog... then i saw a couple of plo koon starfighters! not much in basic figs but there was one green clone commander!
Latham Walmart- 2 Count Dooku's! 2 Ki adi mundis one royal guard a tarkin and a R4, and a couple separation of the twins
Colonie Toysrus- one gree, TONS of SA Clone Troopers, 2 plo Koons and some agen kolars and a bunch of peg warmers!

Reaction score
I went tot eh EG Wal Mart this morning. I found Tons of the Separation of the Twins, a couple of Tarkins, and a bunch of Red Gaurds. This is the first time that I have seen Tarkin anywhere. Personally, I think the Tarkin and the Separation of the Twins are lame. Leia looks like a little boy, and Luke looks like a little girl.
I went to the EG Wal Mart last night (the 8th) and saw tons of the Clone Wars (animated) 3 pack figures. They're pretty cool. They're in a section over by the bikes and Batman stuff.

Reaction score
hey guys, this thread has been dieing down, what's the news i myself have been lucky enough to score some of the Saga 6 or as i call "SS"

any luck from you guys, everyone have a good holiday?

Reaction score
I've noticed the lack of interest in this thread as well. I haven't seen much of anything. I'm heading to the EG Wal Wart tonight. I'll let you guys know if I find anything.

Reaction score
i saw all of the SS again today at the target in niskayuna
and they had a lot of them and they are stil there i bet

Reaction score
Hey all. I made it out to the Crossgates Commons Wal Mart on saturday. They had the new choppers, Transformers, Legos, and 1 Saga Bib Fortuna. Some slob took the holo figure out of Fortunas card. I also went to the EG Wal Mart, they had the new Legos and Unleashed Battle Packs. I picked up the new Slave I Lego. Awesome! It's completely different from Jango's AOTC Slave I. It has different weapons, and comes with more figs too. My wife wasn't too happy that I spent $50 on a Lego though.

Reaction score
Lucky guys you are...I haven't seen any of the new Saga line. Hell, I'm still trying to find a Comm Bly for my son, before he steals mine. =) I was lucky and got a Gunship and a ARC-170 for X-mas. I put my old speeder in the back of the Gunship, making it look ready for combat. I wish I could find another one, cause then I'd do custom of it.

Happy Hunting

Dre

Reaction score
i managed to find some of the second wave at the rotterdam walmart the other day! I got Veers, Reekan, Major and at-at pilot, but he is sitting in my gunship because i don't have an AT-AT, does anyone think a dollar store might have some? along with the old potf line?

Reaction score
Why don't you look in the classifieds section here? People are always selling stuff, including me. I think I already sold my only AT-AT Driver, I'll take a look for you. I saw the new SW Transformers yesterday at the EG Wal Wart. I saw on the Boba Fett Fan Club site, that there will be a new Boba Fett Transformer coming out in spring.

Reaction score
It finally happened...our Wal-Mart restocked!! I found the entire first wave in the Saga line. The only one I really wanted at the time though was Boba Fett. Luckily enough there was one left on the pegs. He's cool and all...but what is up with the continuation of the 'action features'? I thought Hasbro was through with that after the Ep III fiasco! Anyways...he looks *****in' standing next to his dad on my shelf. Keep the info flowing guys...

Dre

Reaction score
Man talk about weird. I went to the East Greenbush Rite Aid yesterday to pick up a prescription. There was a line, so as my wife waited in line (
) I made my way over tot he toy aisle. There were new Saga figures there! I couldn't believe it. There was Han in Carbonite, Leia as Boushh, and Bib Fortuna. Not the best selection, but I was stunned nonetheless. The really strange thing is that the East Greenbush Wal Mart still has no sign of new figures yet. Actually I lie, there are a bunch of empty pegs with the UPS on them, but no figures. Good luck everyone!

Reaction score
No Wal Marts have had any figures, not for a while at least!! They suck!! In fact all 3 Wal Marts have only a small space reserved for figures!

Reaction score
3? There's at least 5 Wal Marts in the Capital District area; Clifton Park, Crossgates Commons, East Greenbush, Latham Farms, and Brunswick.

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, you need to make a trip to the great frozen white north. I've seen both the Tatooine and Hoth waves here in numbers. I've picked up Boba Fett and the Snow Trooper. I've already mangled one Boba for a custom I'm attempting. The Snow Trooper is cool looking, but the articulation sucks. If I can find another of him I'm definatly making a Galactic Marine outta him. Good luck in the big bad city!

Dre

Reaction score
If you guys are looking for the Hoth wave, Target in Colonie had a lot. Same with Kay-Bee in Colonie Center.

My TRU only has the Carkoon wave.

Reaction score
But no Utapau!! I hate it!! Albany always get's skunked when it comes to new figures!!

Oh and the only TRU in Albany is a scalpers haven!! I went in on Thursday and they had taken all the Super Skrulls and left all the buster FF figures!!
I bet it was one guy too!!

I remember when the Lava Vader came out, I was there at one of the Targets and met a scalper!! He was a young guy, not your usual scalper!! He was smug that he sold his figures on ebay!! I so wanted to give him a good kick in the you know where!
If I see him tommorrow, might do that!!