Ala. ONLY- 1995-06 SW Figure Collection FS

Reaction score
This is to all the Alabama Scummers. I have a HUGE SW Collection that I need to sale. The collection includes all complete sets of 3 ¾ inch figures, variations and exclusives form 1995 to 2006. With the addition of Cinema Scene, Beast Assortments, Battlepacks, Deluxe Figures, Promo Figures, Exclusives, 12 inch figures and Exclusives (POTF 2- plus 2 pack exclusives K&B, FAO, Diamond Comic, JC. Penny ect.). Anything that deals with a 3 ¾ inch figure. Everything is MINT or Near MINT condition all the figures are Carded-Nothing Loose. Basically you will have a complete 3 3/4 inch SW action figure collection.

PM me for a complete inventory list. Please include your e-mail address

I want to sale the collection whole. I thought if I offer to the Alabama crowd, it would save on S/H.

This is where you guys come in. If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested, please pass along the information.

I can send an inventory list to anyone who is interested. Just PM me with an e-mail address.

This is a great collection! I am having an emotional time selling the collection. I want it to go to the right collector. Please let me know if you have any info for me. Thanks guys!