Ahsoka Tano The Clone Wars 1/7 scale Premier Statue

LightSword

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I don't collect from the Animated series, but my son likes Ahsoka and I got the mini bust for him. I think I'll be getting this one for him. She looks great.

Django

Grand Moff
Reaction score
The vibrant colors, pose and overall sculpt look great...except for her face. She looks like a dude. I hope this is a prototype and they can soften her features for the final version. But otherwise, it is a nice piece.

Calrissian19

Line Captain
Reaction score
I think she actually looks really good, but I’m only collecting & have room for mini busts atm, haha.

SpecialOpsUnit

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
The vibrant colors, pose and overall sculpt look great...except for her face. She looks like a dude. I hope this is a prototype and they can soften her features for the final version. But otherwise, it is a nice piece.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Liven up her face a bit and I'm in.

Smart of Gentle Giant to get out as many Ahsoka pieces as possible, Sideshow, Hot Toys and others for some reason haven't jumped on this hidden gold mine.

Sith74

Captain
Reaction score
"dude looks a lady..."
nah, i think, she looks pretty fine like rebels Ahsoka (not a fan of the overhaul cheap/reduced rebels style) ...more mature, and she lost everything after TCW...hard way behind...not that big eyed supersonicteenagepadawan anymore...

She became a genderfluid character for many SW fans out there, which pretty is pretty cool,

Ying/Yang Ahsoka...or "the loneliness in the force"...

Statue reminds me of

LightSword

Sith Lord
Reaction score
You have to wait until they release the Dr. Aphra statue and then, in essence, you'll have your dude. :)

Pqweeduk

High Admiral
Reaction score
Her face looks much better in the straight on picture, not so much from the side angle.

DarthHippie

High Admiral
Reaction score
At first I just thought you all were crazy.... then I had to look up what a dude Togruta even looked like.

Still like it.

Sith_Apprentice

High Admiral
Reaction score
"dude looks a lady..."
nah, i think, she looks pretty fine like rebels Ahsoka (not a fan of the overhaul cheap/reduced rebels style) ...more mature, and she lost everything after TCW...hard way behind...not that big eyed supersonicteenagepadawan anymore...

She became a genderfluid character for many SW fans out there, which pretty is pretty cool,

Ying/Yang Ahsoka...or "the loneliness in the force"...

Statue reminds me of
Edit: comment removed - please stick to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthHippie

High Admiral
Reaction score
I guess Chuck says between $60-$80.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’d love for it to be that much... I’m sure you were posting about the animated busts. With Sideshow’s new Asajj at 1/5 it will be interesting to see.

***Just watched a pixeldan YouTube video and the dude said $150. :love:

Last edited:

ATATDRIVER

Moff
Reaction score
Yeah. I think I posted in the wrong thread when I mentioned price earlier.

ATATDRIVER

Moff
Reaction score
Definitely picking this one up ! One of the coolest characters in the Clone Wars and Rebels !

abbythepadawan

Midshipman
Reaction score
Insta-buying, I missed her bust but I'm not missing this! Does anyone know the specifics of when she will be released?

EmperorPalps

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Just seeing this statue for the first time, and like others have said, I love everything but the face. It's not that it looks masculine, it's that it looks sleepy or dazed. Widen the eyes a bit, and maybe give her mouth a hint of a smile, and it would be perfect. If no further changes are planned, I'll pass. Don't need narcoleptic Ahsoka.

SpecialOpsUnit

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it looks fine as is ?

As a mini-bust I think it would be fine like that, because we don't have another piece she would be playing off of, but a small smile with the Owl would make it look better.

She looks kinda dead inside and giving the poor owl a blank stare

SpecialOpsUnit

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
This was supposed to ship at the end of April, hopefully they get it out soon.

EDIT: Ugh thought this was the trooper topic, oh well.

Last edited:

DarthRican

Admiral
Reaction score
Looks like it will be up for PO tomorrow for the PGM! I just hope that they make enough for everyone who wants one and not have a repeat of the bust!

Reaction score
Wasn’t planning on picking this up as not doing the 1/7 scale but making an exception for this statue as a big fan of Ahsoka (plus the chances of picking this up later will be virtually nil) and I’ve got a spot for it in its own away from all my 1/6’s.

Tomorrow for pre-order? A rough time for the pre-order would have been nice considering I’m in the UK and it could potentially drop in the middle of the night here and also, did they an give a edition size? I hope there’s enough for everyone as can see the scalpers descending on this one.

Last edited:

DarthRican

Admiral
Reaction score
To be honest, with the way Sideshow is pricing their statues, I might switch to collecting this line. They have the added bonus that they fit nicely in a Detof.

SpecialOpsUnit

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
To be honest, with the way Sideshow is pricing their statues, I might switch to collecting this line. They have the added bonus that they fit nicely in a Detof.
Their Mythos statue prices being the price of a 1/4 PF is high way robbery.

Halomite

High Admiral
Reaction score
Saw the notification on Facebook this morning and instantly signed up for the Premier Guild, there's a good chance it won't make it to public pre-order depending on if the wised up and drastically increased the edition size compared to the mini bust.

Would love to know what time it'll go up. 🤔