Ahsoka Tano: The Clone Wars 1/7 scale bust

Reaction score
Damn

A 1/6 would sell like hotcakes, like the Rebel version did.

This still looks great and obviously will go with the TCW line though.

Love the pose.

Reaction score
easy pass, but i would take any TCW/Rebels character in 1/6 and realistic style...Ventress Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, Vizla, Death Watch Mando, Gar Saxon, Temple Guard, Luminara, Barris, Dooku, the inquisitors or Hondo to name a few...

Reaction score
They'll be released, I'm sure. DST has fundamentally changed Gentle Giant into a TCW/Rebels, TM and the ST spitting machine, thus I'm sure some people are very happy with the leaning. After all, who cares about those collecting PT and OT for years, or those old movies for that matter. It's not like they influenced Pop culture at all. It's time to phase those collectors out and throw them some mini bust crumbs around PG renewal time, if you know what I mean. :)

Reaction score
easy pass, but i would take any TCW/Rebels character in 1/6 and realistic style...Ventress Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, Vizla, Death Watch Mando, Gar Saxon, Temple Guard, Luminara, Barris, Dooku, the inquisitors or Hondo to name a few...
That is the thing...this pose is perfect for a 1/6 Clone Wars era Ahsoka.

Reaction score
There will be more Ahsokas made. We can be certain of that. I don't love the base design they decided to go with for these. But the sculpt looks like a nice addition to this 1/7 scale Clone Wars line ! I'll be ordering one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk