Ahsoka Tano: The Clone Wars 1/7 scale bust

Reaction score
Damn

A 1/6 would sell like hotcakes, like the Rebel version did.

This still looks great and obviously will go with the TCW line though.

Love the pose.

Reaction score
easy pass, but i would take any TCW/Rebels character in 1/6 and realistic style...Ventress Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, Vizla, Death Watch Mando, Gar Saxon, Temple Guard, Luminara, Barris, Dooku, the inquisitors or Hondo to name a few...

Reaction score
They'll be released, I'm sure. DST has fundamentally changed Gentle Giant into a TCW/Rebels, TM and the ST spitting machine, thus I'm sure some people are very happy with the leaning. After all, who cares about those collecting PT and OT for years, or those old movies for that matter. It's not like they influenced Pop culture at all. It's time to phase those collectors out and throw them some mini bust crumbs around PG renewal time, if you know what I mean. :)

Reaction score
easy pass, but i would take any TCW/Rebels character in 1/6 and realistic style...Ventress Savage, Cad Bane, Embo, Vizla, Death Watch Mando, Gar Saxon, Temple Guard, Luminara, Barris, Dooku, the inquisitors or Hondo to name a few...
That is the thing...this pose is perfect for a 1/6 Clone Wars era Ahsoka.

Reaction score
There will be more Ahsokas made. We can be certain of that. I don't love the base design they decided to go with for these. But the sculpt looks like a nice addition to this 1/7 scale Clone Wars line ! I'll be ordering one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Price is decent on these 1/7th scale, but they don't have the detail of the 1/6th scale (mainly because they are modeled after cartoons). I won't be getting these, but I think the first three Clone Wars busts are a great start to the set!

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this, Obi and Ani but wish they would just whip up the 1/7th animated maquette line again. I'm not a fan of busts anymore.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this, Obi and Ani but wish they would just whip up the 1/7th animated maquette line again. I'm not a fan of busts anymore.
Agreed, the maquettes are from TCW Movie/Season 1 with a few S2/S3 pieces like Pre Vizsla and Savage Oppress sprinkled in, they could easily just continue that line.

Saying that, besides the scale, these have looked awesome so far in the preview images.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed, the maquettes are from TCW Movie/Season 1 with a few S2/S3 pieces like Pre Vizsla and Savage Oppress sprinkled in, they could easily just continue that line.

Saying that, besides the scale, these have looked awesome so far in the preview images.
There's tons of CW maquettes I'd want, the list is long man. Mandalore Maul, Sidious, Savage, Asajj, Ani, Obi, Ahsoka, and on and on. But I want the animated versions not the "realistic". The bust of Asajj...I think it's terrible. The portrait kills me, just hideous and nothing I would imagine Asajj to look like in real life.

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered this bust at EE. Appears to be sold out at GG and BBTS. Looks like the 1/7 scale animated line has been pretty well received thus far.

Reaction score
I have Obi in hand, Anakin coming and I'm sure Ahsoka won't be far behind. Great looking IMO and a welcome change to the usual GG bust line up.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll probably order Obi-Wan off GG, as I have my in-stock PGM coupon still to use. I don't see the Anakin bust on GG. Was it sold out?

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll probably order Obi-Wan off GG, as I have my in-stock PGM coupon still to use. I don't see the Anakin bust on GG. Was it sold out?
Yeah it sold out a few days ago, along with the Ahsoka one. The Ahsoka page is still up by Anakin was completely taken off their site.