Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Mini-Bust

Reaction score
Yeah. I wasn't sure if those were designed before they lost the license or not. I like the new Mythos pieces. But , I'm not sure if I like that they have soft-goods now. And the bases look great , but don't match the old style. Glad they will be doing more PF's in the future. Using pvc for Rey's head sculpt was the right decision. The likeness is fantastic. So , I'm excited to see what they can do with the next releases !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Finally received mine yesterday from Entertainment Earth. Perfect condition, not a single flaw as far as I can tell. Cheap Styrofoam tray once again, so weak and thin part of the bust was coming out through it; a miracle nothing was broken. Same generic writing on the bottom of the base. But I have to say the bust is beautiful, and my son really loved it. Here is the sample I received ...

LS you know that was supposed to come to my house and not yours.

Reaction score
LS you know that was supposed to come to my house and not yours.
Oh man, you found out! My son was so glad the P. O delivered it to the wrong place, I couldn't help myself but to keep it. Oops, sorry.:)

* Good to see you around posting again! 👍

Reaction score
Oh man, you found out! My son was so glad the P. O delivered it to the wrong place, I couldn't help myself but to keep it. Oops, sorry.:)

* Good to see you around posting again! 👍
Thanks! I've been lurking and watching. I was hoping to grab this bust, it's the best bust they've come out with in a while IMO.

Reaction score
HOLY C-RAP! people are selling them starting at $950 and for Ahsoka and Hera $2000.00..............
What are you looking at? Hera is selling for about $250?

Edit, never mind. Found the auction you’re seeing... it’s $2000 for both in one lot. They won’t get that. Even with all this craziness with Ashoka, that’s about a $1500 lot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been lurking and watching. I was hoping to grab this bust, it's the best bust they've come out with in a while IMO.
She is indeed a great looking piece and a lot of praise/credit should be given to the artist that sculpted her. Is it worth $1,000.00? Well, that's in the eyes of the beholder. It all depends on a collector's desire to own the bust and how much he or she is willing to pay for it. Personally the years when I would pay an exhorbitan amount for a mini bust are long passed. I do realize the amount of cash the bust is demanding could motivate someone that has it to try to sell it. Good luck in your search and I hope you can find one for a realistic/fair price.

Reaction score
She is indeed a great looking piece and a lot of praise/credit should be given to the artist that sculpted her. Is it worth $1,000.00? Well, that's in the eyes of the beholder. It all depends on a collector's desire to own the bust and how much he or she is willing to pay for it. Personally the years when I would pay an exhorbitan amount for a mini bust are long passed. I do realize the amount of cash the bust is demanding could motivate someone that has it to try to sell it. Good luck in your search and I hope you can find one for a realistic/fair price.
$1000? The person who paid $1385 spent a hair under $1500 after tax.

Reaction score
I guess I really can't say anything about how much they spent, when I've spent more on comics.
We all have our guilt's. Nothing to feel bad about, but to reconsider whether something means that much to anyone to drop so much on it. I spent a lot of money years ago getting the Blue Clone Lieutenant. I would have been chastised these days by some, praised by others for doing so, but I had the funds to do it and I wanted the Clone that bad I did not feel any guilt. These days I can clearly see I overspent, but I'm glad the clone is part of my collection, nonetheless. Looking at Ebay auctions I see one where the Ahsoka bust sold for $1,400.00 ( 1,300.00 BOA ) + 21.90 for shipping. I could say the seller is an opportunist and a scalper, even more in a time when people are losing their jobs, but then again this is Capitalism and everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with what they legitimately bought for whatever reasons. The concept "Buy for less, sell for more" applies here, and this was a limited piece no longer available. So despite it is something I wouldn't do as I keep my collectibles no matter how much they could increase in value, I say power to the seller for making such big profit, and power to the buyer for having the funds to use them for something that apparently he or she wanted so bad. And as far as getting something for a price closer to retail value, patience is key as I've learned, to find good deals. Sometimes you need to give time the time it needs for prices to come down when the hype for any specific item has done the same. I recently got a first version Attakus Vader statue for 600 less than it used to sell for, simply because I waited all these years. I think the wait was worth my while. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Iove the Clone LT and the Clone Capt... I still have all of the Clones, even a custom one. I did part with part of my GG collection and kept the one's I really like. I guess if my collection had a theme it'd be Here Come the Clones! When I was at the last Celebration in Orlando, I got to hang out with some of the voice over actors and got autographs from them. I've kept all of the maquettes and put the autographed pictures behind them. James Arnold Taylor was one of my favorites.

Reaction score
That's the way to do it. It isn't really how big your collection is, how much of everything you have, but actually what it is you truly like and enjoy having. Clones are your theme, so that is great. When we buy just for the sole purpose of buying because, well, we feel the need to have one of everything, when we are not sure if all of it is of true interest to us, in my view, we are not really being collectors but pretty much hoarding for the mere purpose to have it all. If what you have now makes you happy, that's all that should matter to you. I'm not exempt to over-buying. I had to put a stop to my own buy-it-all collecting style a while back because number one, I realized I was getting stuff just to have it all, and number two, and as a result of number one, I was running out of room, so I focused on what I could identify better with. Don't get me wrong, people have the right to collect as much as they want, spend as much as they want, and if collecting it all makes them happy, well, power to them. Unfortunately the walls of a room or even a house are not going to get any bigger, and at some point we all have to slow down in some way and make a choice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes indeed! I have not seen if it sold or not, but for the pair. Did you get Ashoka?
I had Ashoka pre-ordered, and GG screwed me out of getting it debating my CC with me. I ended being so frustrated I cancelled the order, because by then I had sold Hera and really didn't want her anymore. Part of me is annoyed I missed out on getting these prices, but the other part of me is happy someone else who (I hope) really wanted Ashoka got her because I cancelled my pre-order. I didn't bother to do the lottery they held either later on.

I hope you can get it for a reasonable price. Just hold out as Julian said. I have a FX Boba statue and they were selling for $1500 and above when they came out. I took my time and got it for $800 shipped, and it's 1/4 scale and massive. So just check often, have patience and you might get one for a more reasonable price soon.

Reaction score
I'm patient sommmetimes... But with this bust as much as I would like to have her it my display, I'll be patient and hope that when the smoke has cleared the prices are lower, or maybe Julian will get tired, naugh who am I kidding. Right now it's kind of like trying to buy a Nintendo Switch Console.

Reaction score
Haha! Greg, I wish I could help you out, buddy. But I think my son would be so upset if he sees the Ahsoka bust disappear from his room (got her for him), he will leave the house. :) Now I have to see if I can get him the Sabine mini bust. He did not want Hera, so I actually picked it up for John AKA Yoda_Worshiper and sold it to him for retail. I'm not into collecting from the animated series, but there is no denial in me saying they are doing a beautiful work with these females. Very nicely sculpted pieces.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Man ! That saber battle between Ahsoka and Maul...... DAMN ! These last episodes of the Clone Wars are fricking awesome !
  Spoiler:  

this episode was amazing. Looking at the end credits I saw that Ray Park and some other Female stunt person Mo-Capped this whole fight scene which makes sense why it was truly amazing! I can't wait for the last 2 episodes, then they need to string all 4 together so I can watch it as a movie uninteruppted over and over again!

Reaction score
I think as a few have pointed out. It's almost a guarantee that she will made with the other Animated Busts. It's not quite the same and it will probably be a younger version but it will be something that people can add to their collection and hopefully GG will have learned by then and make more of the bust but not over do it. Maybe a run of like 1500 will suffice but I'm afraid they will base it off of the sales of the other Clone Wars Animated bust they are gonna release

Reaction score
Just watched the finale of The Clone Wars ! Really enjoyed the entire Clone Wars series ! Gained mad respect for Rex and Love Ahsoka even more than I already did. Dave Filoni needs to be involved in all future Star Wars projects ! Loved it , and can't wait to see what's next ( including the Rebels expansion ! ).