Ahsoka Tano - Slave Gear

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Not Confirmed

From Season 4 "Slaves of the Republic" - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Ahsoka go undercover to infiltrate the slavers on Zygerria to find the missing Colonists. Obi-Wan, Rex, and Anakin as slavers and Ahsoka as the slave.

Would anyone like to see Ahsoka in her slave outfit? Hasbro could toss in her robe as well that she used in the beginning of the episode?

Reaction score
I so want this. But it probably is to girl-ish for Hasbro's liking, and we probably won't see it. I would totally be all over a figure of this if they do make one.

Reaction score
I'd get it; although I doubt it will be made, since we are going to get Scuba Ahsoka instead.

Reaction score
Not necessarily for Ahsoka, but that outfit would be great for a Cantina performer!
It would have to be made realistic for me to buy though, TCW figure is too thin.

Reaction score
The Scuba gear, Mechanic gear, and Snow gear are more parent friendly costumes. I can't see parents buying their kid some teenage girl in a package that says "Slave Gear Ahsoka"

Reaction score
The Scuba gear, Mechanic gear, and Snow gear are more parent friendly costumes. I can't see parents buying their kid some teenage girl in a package that says "Slave Gear Ahsoka"
how about "Zygerrian Outfit"?
not any worse than the slave Leia figs that've been released, methinks...
tamer, in fact. Ahsoka's much more covered up.

but yeah, "Ahsoka in Intergalactic Tart gear" probably wouldn't fly... ; )

but I'd probably buy it.

Reaction score
how about "Zygerrian Outfit"?
not any worse than the slave Leia figs that've been released, methinks...
tamer, in fact. Ahsoka's much more covered up.

but yeah, "Ahsoka in Intergalactic Tart gear" probably wouldn't fly... ; )

but I'd probably buy it.
I'd say this is invalid seeing as how Ahsoka's default costume was more revealing than the Slave one from the episode.- She was a tart from the start! ;)

Reaction score
I want to come up with a tasteful justification for wanting a figure of this. But I'm not succeeding yet.

Reaction score
I'd be down for this. Loved the design and it reminds me of AOTC Tatooine Padme's blue garb which I always liked.

Its not everyday you see a diamond-in-the-rough Ahsoka dressed in elegant girly outifts.