Ahsoka Tano (Season 3) - CW44

Reaction score
what hasbro doesn't get is that the movie Ahsoka doesn't replace this one. they don't look anything like each other and we want animated figures!

Reaction score
y'know, one of these days I'll be on ebay (after a few wobblypops), and end up dropping $40+ onthis dang fig.
I can see it coming.

and I'd do it just to have it, not cuz I really, really want it.
Don't do it, I think companies sometimes hold back products to create a demand. Then they release the product later down the line, as if they care about what the fans want, to seem generous.
Unless the mold was destroyed Hasbro will re-release her regardless of what they say, I can't see there being 2 more seasons of the clone wars show and not a current Ahsoka figure.

Reaction score
Well, if she received an update at the 2.5 season mark, then she may be due for another cgi model update during season 5. So CW44 might be obsolete soon since TVC Ahsoka will be the definitive S3 Ahsoka as far as Hasbro will be concerned.

Reaction score
I hope that she gets re-packed in future cases instead of all these Windus and Yodas
You're reffering to something I've been asking myself for quite a while. Why do they always repack those two characters? If I remember correctly Yoda and Mace were in wave 1, 2 and 3 of 2012 and in wave 5 or 6 of last year's case assortments.

Right now Hasbro are doing such an unimaginative job not only with their CW figures, but also with their case assortments...

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro are trying to keep a couple of the main characters on the shelves, trouble is they've gone a little overboard if the same figures are in every couple or so cases.

Reaction score
Hasbro are trying to keep a couple of the main characters on the shelves, trouble is they've gone a little overboard if the same figures are in every couple or so cases.
See, I don't mind too much (but I do a little) if they're main characters in a new outfit, like Scuba Ahsoka, but if it's just pointless re-hashes like this year's Anakin & Obi-Wan's then I really don't see the point.

GNT

Reaction score
It does get tired seeing the same sculpt all the time, a new outfit goes a long way.

Reaction score
This one never shipped to Australia. Just checking eBay and sellers want $40-$50 for this figure and it's a multi lingual packaging version, not the US one.
Now if I want to fill this hole in my collection, I'll have to pay more than three times as much for it. Thanks once again, to Hasbro and their inability to handle the Star Wars line properly.

Reaction score
This one never shipped to Australia. Just checking eBay and sellers want $40-$50 for this figure and it's a multi lingual packaging version, not the US one.
Now if I want to fill this hole in my collection, I'll have to pay more than three times as much for it. Thanks once again, to Hasbro and their inability to handle the Star Wars line properly.
Don't do it. This figure's definitely not worth your money.

Reaction score
Luck is on your side my friend! I look everywhere around here for this figure when it was released and never even saw one, my friend's never even saw either. I can't believe she is a major character, and one of the coolest characters in a long time, and yet Hasbro made it impossible to find her, those Rat Bas*****!

GNT

Reaction score
Luck is on your side my friend! I look everywhere around here for this figure when it was released and never even saw one, my friend's never even saw either. I can't believe she is a major character, and one of the coolest characters in a long time, and yet Hasbro made it impossible to find her, those Rat Bas*****!
Hhhmmm I wouldn't say she's the coolest character ever but she's an important part of the CW franchise and it would make sense to keep her on the toy shelves.

Reaction score
Ahsoka is a really cool character, but certainly not the coolest character ever. I was always parctial to Leia as Boushh, just thought that character was awesome! I also loved the Luke in Hoth gear, played with that figure nonstop, tauntaun and all!

Reaction score
Had I known this figure would have been so hard to find, I would have picked up the half dozen I saw when it was first released.

Reaction score
I'm just glad that I picked up two of the four that I did see. The first time I saw them, WM had just put up an end-cap and pegged Three cases. So I picked up one of each of the new figures in that wave (El-Les, Wolffe, CW44 Ahsoka, and I think S3 Anakin was new in that wave). At the time, I thought that S3 Ahsoka would be widely distributed in many upcoming waves just like her Rotta figure was. She is a major character, and CW44 is a very good figure, so it just makes sense that she become 'common'.

Well she was a big hit with my daughters, so I picked up a spare when I saw the wave again at a TRU. I bit my tongue at the $10 price, but this was just about when people started complaining about her being hard to find. It was a good thing that I did, because I never saw her on the pegs again. At the time, I still thought that we would see her again in subsequent waves. It was until Hasbro announced that TVC Ahsoka would be the 'going forward' official Ahsoka that I knew that everyone who didn't have her was screwed.

Reaction score
I was just going through a box of what I thought was all TVC but there was one of her tucked in there. I guess I was making sure she didn't get lost. lol

Reaction score
anyone have an extra for sale ? Had one lined up and it fell through Carded or loose complete . Not expecting retail , but if you want ebay prices sell it on there , and if I wanted to pay ebay prices I would have bought one on there already :rolleyes: haha

DTW

Reaction score
Are these ever going to show up? I've never seen one at retail, and the eBay prices are insane. If anyone has or knows of how to get a complete one (loose or carded) at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score
Are these ever going to show up? I've never seen one at retail, and the eBay prices are insane. If anyone has or knows of how to get a complete one (loose or carded) at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks!
The general info from Hasbro on this is that whatever made it out there is all that's going to be out there. It won't be re-released and they'd even said that the realistic version was to replace this one. It's a downer, because many of us here never saw one in the wild, and it just doesn't make any sense as to why they'd do this to such a core character.

Reaction score
Plus she had taken this form now for nearly half the series. It was mid Season 3 when her model was change. Now we are mid Season 5 and they are still using the same computer model on the show. Unless she changes again, this Season 3 model will become the predominant Ahsoka, making it even more unbelievable that this figure has not be re-released.

DTW

Reaction score
Plus she had taken this form now for nearly half the series. It was mid Season 3 when her model was change. Now we are mid Season 5 and they are still using the same computer model on the show. Unless she changes again, this Season 3 model will become the predominant Ahsoka, making it even more unbelievable that this figure has not be re-released.
Agreed. With her being such a core character, I can't understand her complete lack of availability. I could see scaling back slightly because of the hesitancy to flood pegs with girl characters, but it's ridiculous that pretty much no one has ever been able to find her anywhere.

The general info from Hasbro on this is that whatever made it out there is all that's going to be out there. It won't be re-released and they'd even said that the realistic version was to replace this one. It's a downer, because many of us here never saw one in the wild, and it just doesn't make any sense as to why they'd do this to such a core character.
That is a bummer--I've (obviously) never seen one in a store. I really like the look of the CW44 Ahsoka, though I'll certainly pick up the realistic version as a placeholder if need be. The problem is, I've never seen THAT in a store, either. Is the realistic Vintage Ahoska even out yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasbro? For Pete's sake.

That's all I've got to say anymore. What else is there to say.

For Pete's sake. FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!

Reaction score
So, did this figure pop up in anyone's Wal Mart Black Friday value packs? From the lack of posts here, I'm assuming not.

"Eh, we made some Ahsokas.... we put them in a hut. Somewhere. Nobody wants these."

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Wal-Mart I went through had several display cases of Clone Wars figures. A few were gone by the time I got there, but not that many. There were still a lot left. And while I found packs with rare figures, I never found anything that had the Season 3 Ahsoka. I did find 1 pack that had 2 Season 1/Movie Ahsoka's. :(

Reaction score
I guess Hasbro was serious when they said that the new TVC Ahsoka was taking the place of CW44. :'(

Reaction score
They should repack this figure with the padawans from the 4 episode arc - which kid / collector wouldnt buy that? They could do a larger TRU style BP and charge more - I'd buy one for myself and another for my nephew, who still needs this Ahsoka as well...

GNT

Reaction score
I guess Hasbro was serious when they said that the new TVC Ahsoka was taking the place of CW44. :'(
Such a shame, with all the reissues in the first few waves of 2013 you think they would've tossed her in considering she's a main character and all.

Reaction score
I have her already since last year, but it is really odd that she's not been repackaged or rereleased yet even though she's one of the main characters and we know that Hasbro loves to release them, seeing as how many Anakins and Obi-Wans there has been lately (Maybe for next year?)

And I don't understand their talk about the TVC version replacing the CW44 one; Anakin and Obi also exist as TVC figures and yet they will get at least one more CW version each in the first wave next year.

Last edited: