Ahsoka Tano (Season 3) - CW44

Reaction score
I feel the cw44 is still the best version of ahsoka that's been released
Well I also like the VC version - mostly due to its card - but sometimes I feel like it's even harder to find than CW 44. Not to mention more expensive, if you take a look at the available ones on Evilbay.

Reaction score
Well I also like the VC version - mostly due to its card - but sometimes I feel like it's even harder to find than CW 44. Not to mention more expensive, if you take a look at the available ones on Evilbay.
Yeah i think you lucked out there, for vintage seems to be in high demand, and people are still holding onto certain waves, i can't recall if ahsoka was in the wave the imperial guard is in, but i've seen a couple of boxes of imperial guard wave which has obiwan clone wars in it (off the top of my head)

They just did a really poor job releasing a main character at the ends of both waves, Hasbro don't have much sense of timing.
Plus considering the slave leia situation hasbro assume nobody wants a female character unless its not wearing anything. (why couldn't they make a sandstorm figure, with removable cloak to have bikini under neath is beyond me)
And the new leia.. one of her hands is a complete right off, its only good for one scene.. god they're idiots.. Halo 6 inch figure grenades are a decent size fit for hasbro's 4 inch figures and they're loose (i use them as droid poppers in displays)

I will heads up here if i find one at a decent price.. assuming i dont buy it right off :p lol

Reaction score
Darn - I was looking at images of Ahsoka CW44 and thinking, "Who do I gotta kill to get one of those?" That's "the" Ahsoka. I love The Clone Wars way too much. Wish any of my real-life friends would watch it. I dare not reveal my collection to them. Sad, isn't it?

Reaction score
Darn - I was looking at images of Ahsoka CW44 and thinking, "Who do I gotta kill to get one of those?" That's "the" Ahsoka. I love The Clone Wars way too much. Wish any of my real-life friends would watch it. I dare not reveal my collection to them. Sad, isn't it?
"Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is." :D

Reaction score
You're commenting on card and availability, I was referring to strictly the execution of the figure. The VC figure is decent, but certainly no CW44.
It's always tough when they try to make a realistic version of a purely animated character -IMO the VC103 Obi Wan was the best execution of realistic version, but its jaded as they had Ewen McGregor as the sculpt basis.

Reaction score
You're commenting on card and availability, I was referring to strictly the execution of the figure. The VC figure is decent, but certainly no CW44.
It's always tough when they try to make a realistic version of a purely animated character -IMO the VC103 Obi Wan was the best execution of realistic version, but its jaded as they had Ewen McGregor as the sculpt basis.
I didn't disagree with you: the CW44 hits the charachter spot on, although I do think Scuba Ahsoka had a better head than CW 44. I think I remember someone on these boards saying he had switched the heads and it didn't look bad at all.

Reaction score
I dare not reveal my collection to them. Sad, isn't it?
Honestly, yes, that is kind of sad. It is not my intention to be mean in saying that, but even my co-workers - who are definitely not friends of mine (they aren't bad people or anything, but we don't have much in common beyond working in the same environment) - know how nutty I am. Sometimes, I don't think they're aware of the full extent, but they still know that I'm not quite like everybody else in lots of ways. I am who I am, and I think the best thing we can do for ourselves is be honest to ourselves and others about who we truly are. It takes a lot of courage but saves a lot of grief in the end.

Reaction score
Honestly, yes, that is kind of sad. It is not my intention to be mean in saying that, but even my co-workers - who are definitely not friends of mine (they aren't bad people or anything, but we don't have much in common beyond working in the same environment) - know how nutty I am. Sometimes, I don't think they're aware of the full extent, but they still know that I'm not quite like everybody else in lots of ways. I am who I am, and I think the best thing we can do for ourselves is be honest to ourselves and others about who we truly are. It takes a lot of courage but saves a lot of grief in the end.
That's why I'm here. It's the only place I can come close to being myself -- at least about Star Wars, collecting, and all of it. Very sad. Hence my username. :)

Reaction score
That's why I'm here. It's the only place I can come close to being myself -- at least about Star Wars, collecting, and all of it. Very sad. Hence my username. :)
I do agree with the others, you shouldn't hide who you are.
Unless you like little girls then you should keep that to yourself lol.
But really if people will look down on you because of your hobbies or interests then they aren't really your friends anyway, a friend is somebody who will give something a try and spend time with you despite the fact you wont shut up about certain annoying things, My old best friend (we've parted ways now) used to whine about his ex so much i wanted to really hate her.

I like all scifi but doctor who (not really my cup of tea) and i watch anime since the last 2 years previous as most of what i watch, and i have a collection of starwars figures and other stuff that takes up more space and more money in my life than anything else, including everything else combined, Food/computer/clothing/etc i spend more on action figures lol.

Its really somebody elses loss if you cant be true to yourself around them.

I like the head swap of ahsoka i hadn't seen it better it does look better, but i'm not sure i'd buy both just to head swap... though it is certainly an idea. lol

cw44's face just looks a little too netural, shes always had an expression of one kind or another on her face, hard to make an action figure with one, but excitement or anger would've been better calls imo. - though i dislike palpatines taking a dump face many of his figures have.

Reaction score
I like all scifi but doctor who (not really my cup of tea) and i watch anime since the last 2 years previous as most of what i watch
Well, we aren't going to be friends. I love Doctor Who (classic only, mind you), as I grew up on a steady diet of Doctor Who and Star Wars (alongside Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, and Mister Rogers); my parents heavily restricted television watching. I also despise anime; if anybody brings it up, I get "that look" on my face. I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. So, let's agree to disagree, and then never speak to each other.

The beauty of being an adult is realizing that not everybody is going to like you - for various and innumerable reasons - and being totally ok with that fact.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, we aren't going to be friends. I love Doctor Who (classic only, mind you), as I grew up on a steady diet of Doctor Who and Star Wars (alongside Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, and Mister Rogers); my parents heavily restricted television watching. I also despise anime; if anybody brings it up, I get "that look" on my face. I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. So, let's agree to disagree, and then never speak to each other.

The beauty of being an adult is realizing that not everybody is going to like you - for various and innumerable reasons - and being totally ok with that fact.
yeah i'm okay with people not liking stuff i like, after all my favorite scifi is babylon 5, and many startrek fans which is a much larger fan base hate babylon 5 because of the babylon 5 vs deep space nine fan fight, similar to xbox vs play station.
I find doctor who funny in places and i have watched it, just i don't really seek to watch it, the format doesn't really entertain me much.
Like with startrek TOS i only really watch it for the actors if i re-watch it, i prefer a longer narrative like Babylon 5.

I like anime because it makes me laugh, not much else makes me laugh and some of it is really stupid but also funny to me at least, But i didn't want to watch anime before i started and i never thought i would.. until i did, I think i saw a music video browsing youtube and checked out that one anime after watching the last air bender.
which was a cartoon but maybe it was a gateway animation lol.

Reaction score
I caved, brought one for around 65$ usd with shipping from Australia.
If she goes up in price i'm covered if she goes down and becomes easier to find i'll get a second one. ^_^ (after most other people have had a chance!)

Reaction score
That Scuba Ahsoka might have the most accurate look, it's just too bad she looks stoned...

I doubt very much the CW44 figure will come down in price, when the other two figures hit. Totally different formats, ones 5POA animated, and the other 6". If they Hasbro generous at all, they would rerelease the CW44 figure in a BP with Gungi and his mates!

Reaction score
They're really idiots, they should've released an "old and new" figure pack, with rebels and TCW figures in, then they could've had a re-issue ahsoka obiwan anakin and rex, then a couple of the new rebels figures, it could've sold for much more than they're making with the newer figures.

oh well, and i can only hope that all the cw44 hoarders list them all at once which drives the price down. :p