Ahsoka Tano (Season 3) - CW44

Reaction score
If you can find one...At the moment, there is only one on ebay and its nearly $90 shipped. Shame they cant repack her in another line, the demand among kids and collectors is likely still strong, though when the Rebels Ahsoka is released, it may fade.

Reaction score
Or, just wait for the 6" version. I guess it all depends on how badly you want "this" figure. Honestly, maybe we should be able to BILL Hasbro for anything over MSRP that we had to pay for a figure. Then maybe they'd do their damndest to get a figure out to the people!

Reaction score
Wow, now that is a crazy price. I'm glad at least that there are enough TCW collectors out there that the line still commands value.
Actually, for CW44 Ahsoka, that's relatively reasonable. She commands the second highest value after Darth Sidious, both carded and loose. She averages somewhere between $50-60 loose and $80-90 carded on eBay.

I'm super excited for both the Rebels version as well as TBS 6" figure. I'm sure they will both be just as much of a hassle to acquire as Hera was for me (I lucked out with Sabine by finding her at Kohl's).

Reaction score
I hope they re-release her in her clonewars format since they are re-releasing certain under produced EU figures from the vintage line, But i think people in Hasbro are making money off the second market, If they gather a bunch of a figure like this right off the line for employee discount and they don't get a decent number to the public they can sell theirs on the secondary market.

I assure you somebody is making some pocket change on this kind of thing, I'm just surprised it doesn't happen more often. (Maybe it does in other toy lines)

And this figure is getting to be the bane of my existiance i almost am willing to trade a BMF for one, Heh.

Reaction score
Got her in today not a bad figure. Like her than the 1st ashokka
Now that I've gotten her and darth sidious I think it will be easier to complete the line maybe?

Reaction score
Got her in today not a bad figure. Like her than the 1st ashokka
Now that I've gotten her and darth sidious I think it will be easier to complete the line maybe?
Do you have TX-20 and Seripas already? Those aren't that easy to find for a decent price... :) The same goes for the ARC Troopers battle pack...

Also, if you got into this line late, like I did, it might not be that easy to get hold of all the deluxe figures...

Reaction score
Do you have TX-20 and Seripas already? Those aren't that easy to find for a decent price... :) The same goes for the ARC Troopers battle pack...

Also, if you got into this line late, like I did, it might not be that easy to get hold of all the deluxe figures...
I just got into this line about 4 or 5 months ago.
Not familiar with TX 20 and sepia droids do you have pics?

I've acquired about 30 so far, and got 10 more and two ships coming in on Monday

Reaction score
I just got into this line about 4 or 5 months ago.
Not familiar with TX 20 and sepia droids do you have pics?

I've acquired about 30 so far, and got 10 more and two ships coming in on Monday
Not to be a **** here, but don't ask for pics on something that easy to locate. Be proactive instead of outright lazy, and find them yourself. It's not hard. You're on one of the largest archives of SW merchandise on the entire internet.

But, here, I'll be helpful: CW Basic Figures and CW Assortments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not to be a **** here, but don't ask for pics on something that easy to locate. Be proactive instead of outright lazy, and find them yourself. It's not hard. You're on one of the largest archives of SW merchandise on the entire internet.

But, here, I'll be helpful: CW Basic Figures and CW Assortments.

Well thank you for the help. Not all familiar with site fully yet.
But not trying to be lazy, wasn't familiar with the characters is why I asked for pics. But I say thank you agian for the help, and damn kitty has claws no?

Reaction score
Well thank you for the help. Not all familiar with site fully yet.
But not trying to be lazy, wasn't familiar with the characters is why I asked for pics. But I say thank you agian for the help, and damn kitty has claws no?
Don't worry about it, RichardC. You're new, and it's understandable that you didn't realize what the resources were. As we all know from the play, Lady Macbeth just had a quick temper. She can't help her Scottish blood.

I still haven't fully accessed the breadth of the archives. There's a lot of material. Don't be afraid to ask.

Reaction score
this site ; Star Wars Action Figure Master List | JEDIBUSINESS.COM
Is also a good reference, most of the time rebelscum has better pictures of all sides and bits, but the above is sometimes quicker for finding multiple figures of the same name from different releases for comparing them and such.
Horny Jedi (tinn) and Ahsoka are the only two jedi left for me to get.. boop.
I'm not finishing the line just as much of the republic army as i can, only commander lock left from the named commanders, but many of the named clones released in packs not released to new zealand ****s me off. :(

Reaction score
As we all know from the play, Lady Macbeth just had a quick temper. She can't help her Scottish blood.
Or, I really am just an *******. It's anybody's guess.

My frustration comes when all we have to do is open a new tab, type a few words into Google - and voila! - we have exactly (or almost exactly) what we're seeking. There is a whole world at our fingertips, and we are often too lazy or unmotivated to take the initiative to doing something on our own. Remember when this kind of information either wasn't compiled or we didn't readily have access to it? When we had to buy books, read them, and store them on shelves?

Reaction score
Or, I really am just an *******. It's anybody's guess.

My frustration comes when all we have to do is open a new tab, type a few words into Google - and voila! - we have exactly (or almost exactly) what we're seeking. There is a whole world at our fingertips, and we are often too lazy or unmotivated to take the initiative to doing something on our own. Remember when this kind of information either wasn't compiled or we didn't readily have access to it? When we had to buy books, read them, and store them on shelves?
We get it. The member's learned his/her lesson. Let's talk about something nice, or the fact that you like Shakespeare as I do, or your impression of the connection between Shakespeare and Star Wars, or whether we need to try to make women collectors feel more welcome, or your opinion of my belief that The Clone Wars is some of the best Star Wars ever made, or your opinion of my casual use of polysyndeton. Etc.

Reaction score
We get it. The member's learned his/her lesson. Let's talk about something nice, or the fact that you like Shakespeare as I do, or your impression of the connection between Shakespeare and Star Wars, or whether we need to try to make women collectors feel more welcome, or your opinion of my belief that The Clone Wars is some of the best Star Wars ever made, or your opinion of my casual use of polysyndeton. Etc.
I second his suggestions

Reaction score
Here on RS, I don't feel unwelcome as a female collector. I'd simply like to point that out. Of course, some still assume I'm male (since this is typically not a hobby associated with females), which I find amusing with a female name and female avatar. But, to me, we're all just people. Well, maybe not so much people, as collectors. We're our own breed.

However, when I attended the Cincinnati Toy Show last fall, I found it compelling that I was largely ignored at booths that were manned by, well, men. Any women who were either sitting in for somebody or running part of a business were supremely helpful and very chatty. But other than that, it was assumed that I was an uninterested girlfriend, wife, and/or mom. Actually, Lemcool's mother asked me about three boys that happened to be standing next to me; she was going to compliment me on how well behaved my children were. But, at least she talked to, even if it was about children, a topic in which I have no interest (I came for the toys!). Some (male) booth owners did not even do me the courtesy of greeting me or asking me if they could help me in any way when it was clear I was stopping to slowly browse and take inventory of what they had to offer. On the other hand and the positive side, one of the last tables I visited had an assortment of figures dumped into acrylics, weapons and all; the guy, who had come down from Columbus, helped me sort through about three large, tangled masses of Clone Troopers to not only find CW specific ones but also any weapons and accessories that might be associated with them. (He was awesomesauce.)

I was in no way put off when I was ignored. I just found it very fascinating the kinds of perceptions, assumptions, and preconceived notions we bring with us everyday into every aspect of our lives. I'm guilty of it too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
People ask questions constantly on this site, some of which can be easily googled, but that's one of the great benefits of collecting sites - many collectors are eager to answer questions and share their knowledge - as well they should.

When it comes to female collectors, not only are they welcome, but I've tried to encourage more of them to post and voice what their interests are. I enjoy hearing which characters they like and what they want to see released, because there are plenty of females collecting, both as adults and kids - and they should be acknowledged not only by male collectors, but Hasbro.

Reaction score
we shouldn't turn this into a gender thing, it sucks some guys haven't moved into the 21st century but i see most of the internet as gender neutral.
I've got angry at similar things before people not using google even though they're clearly online and able to type, but unless you explain it to them calmly there is a very small chance anyone would listen and even times i've calmly explained how to use google... sigh.
Its just not worth getting upset about lol

If somebody with a Ashoka cw44 comes to Christchurch nz come swap it for a BMF or master Tholme lol.
Till then i'll keep an eye out for a loose with all her bits for around 70$ nzd with shipping. (around 50 USD)

I'm not so desprate to get stuff at the moment i put new shelves in and my republic and CIS armies are taking a long as time (to re-weapon and stand up 100+ of each)

Reaction score
You know its funny I saw the figure a few times at Walmart and never thought she would be so in demand. I wish I would have known.

Reaction score
the fact i only started collecting the line late in 2012 when it was in the canceled stages, i too missed out on some decent $40 (nzd) deals on trade me when i first started collecting and hadn't realized she wouldn't be re-issued being a popular main character, i should've realized since she was a female character they wouldn't care much about her.
I did around the same time luck into some really good auctions for arc troopers and master tholme/tra'saa but it really isn't the same the clone wars line is just really great, i love everything about it. (besides how hasbro went around it, and how super battle droids wont stand up lol)

I imagine her price will only go up since *spoilers* and being the best figure of her that also is able to bend elbow etc..
I had still been hoping the black series re-issue would include ashoka either vintage or CW to drop the price overall.

Reaction score
I've got angry at similar things before people not using google even though they're clearly online and able to type, but unless you explain it to them calmly there is a very small chance anyone would listen and even times i've calmly explained how to use google... sigh.
Its just not worth getting upset about lol
Let's be honest, here: Google isn't exactly always easy to use. I've used it to try to find webpages I knew existed -- I even remembered key words from the title and text, but Google's weird ranking system doesn't always bring that item into the top 500 results. So it's no big deal that someone posts a question about a Star Wars action figure in a thread totally devoted to that particular action figure. I think that RichardC is being made to feel unwelcome with such comments. Can we let it go?

Reaction score
yes, i do think we should move on, however putting ahsoka cw44 yields more results than hookers in our main streets :p

Reaction score
You know its funny I saw the figure a few times at Walmart and never thought she would be so in demand. I wish I would have known.
Hindsight is always 20/20. I'm kicking myself for not buying the Unleashed ANH Han Solo years ago for $15 (regular retail) at Target, as I thought it was such a good sculpt - one of the best I'd seen - of Harrison Ford (especially in that scale). I too am still beating myself up for not buying NECA's 12" Davy Jones when I saw it for a super reduced price (something like $12.99) at T.J. Maxx years ago as well.

I didn't start collecting CW until the near end of the TV series, so I can't blame myself too much for that.

Reaction score
My unpurchased regrets are:

1. Crumb Bomber
2. Walmart Exclusive AT-RT with Brown Camo Arf
3. Extra ARC Trooper and Mandalorian BPs that I passed on.
4. Extra CW44 Ahsoka's that I passed on.
5. Canadian Firefighter Droids and Bly that I passed on while visiting Toronto one Summer.
6. Anakin and Ashoka with Poncho's, IG86 Variant from Vulture's Claw BP.

Reaction score

1. Crumb Bomber
5. Canadian Firefighter Droids and Bly that I passed on while visiting Toronto one Summer.
As long as you get one i see nothing wrong, but its when a person can't even get a single one that its a problem, i do have spare bly's and firefighter droids (not a huge fan of the latter) i noticed bly at least goes for a decent price but he seems to have been released in new zealand decently i've got him in two bulk auctions over the past two years.

My hope was to swap my extra commanders for something else but i never liked the idea of doing that via post and since i live in a third world country according to some lol.

Reaction score

1. Crumb Bomber
3. Same here, always wanted to pick up a second ARC Trooper pack when they were still around, but I somehow missed out on that opportunity. Don't know why, maybe because I thought they'd repack the hell out of that mould. I was so wrong... :|
4. Same here
5. Bly --> Same here. I'm happy to have one though, but should have bought at least one more carded. It's one of the best clones from TCW line.

Reaction score

1. Crumb Bomber
Basically, your mention of the Crumb Bomber made me cry. I'm not even joking. A gunship with complete doors. And I -- a clone nut who just loves to display a gunship or 10 filled with troops. I bought two of the latest round of the Toys R Us vintage gunship to go with my similar gunship. But how I would love a Crumb Bomber, the Lucky Lekku, and of course the Tigershark gunship. And yeah - I don't know who in Canada even had the Ahsokas, but I wish I'd gone to look. Like Lady Macbeth (FYI, my mother's side were real Scottish Macbeths), I came late to the party and started watching The Clone Wars in Season 3, not seriously beginning to collect until Season 5. eBay was my friend, but realistic Ahsoka would not grace me with her presence. And shipping on gunships on eBay, not to mention prices, is murder.

Reaction score
Try shipping down to new zealand, though i managed to get av-7 x2 and giant tri droids x2 for a decent price with shipping just through luck.
shipping costs start at around $5US for single figures so i have to find sellers with bulk of figures i'd at least like to have one day to order one i really want heh.

Reaction score
Try shipping down to new zealand, though i managed to get av-7 x2 and giant tri droids x2 for a decent price with shipping just through luck.
shipping costs start at around $5US for single figures so i have to find sellers with bulk of figures i'd at least like to have one day to order one i really want heh.
I hear you mate! I'm in Australia and postage is killer - I've found that buying locally is the cheapest way.

A bit of a backstory:

I'm new to collecting figures. I owned a few of the POTF figures when I was young but the thought of collecting SW figures hadn't ever crossed my mind. I had a month off in Jan 2015 and decided to watch the Clone Wars (seasons 1 through 6) as I'd heard good things and wanted to see what this (seemingly) kid's show was all about. I was blown away and it really reignighted my love for the saga.

I enjoyed the series and saw a Plo Koon figure in a local supermarket and decided that I'd like a few of the characters. I set myself a goal: collect as many as I could in a month and to collect the best variant of each character. All figures had to be new and still on card and I would be opening them all (I've got no room to store all the packaging!). After collecting vinyl for the majority of my life I had a few tricks up my sleeve (I'm accustomed to finding records in the unlikliest of places and sniffing out rare items on the net).

As of 1 March 2015, I had the majority of the figures I was after. 97 figures and a few vehicles - but no season 3/4 Ahsoka.

I'd given up on the figure after seeing it sell for $90-150 on eBay. Fastforward to May 2015 and I lucked out - picked up CW44 for $15!

So I'm officially out of collecting but will keep an eye out for a cheap Crumb Bomber (I found a cheap Lucky Lekku online), an AT-TE (I haven't seen this for less than $80) and a few of the harder to find Clones.

Let me know if you're after anything in particular; I've ended up with a few doubles!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd given up on the figure after seeing it sell for $90-150 on eBay. Fastforward to May 2015 and I lucked out - picked up CW44 for $15!
Uh, what? $15? Where? Like at a local shop just sitting on a rack or something?

I'm a lot like you - I got into it all late. I like your backstory.

Reaction score
Uh, what? $15? Where? Like at a local shop just sitting on a rack or something?

I'm a lot like you - I got into it all late. I like your backstory.
Yeah I really lucked out on that one - I ended up getting in touch with a local collector and he offered it at a (very) reasonable price. It was one of those right place/right time type of finds. They're definitely out there, it just takes a little time to find one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Similar back story, i had a bunch of the old power of the force figures when i was a pre-be-teen, but not until after i came out of a bad relationship and from Australia lol did i really start looking at starwars figures, and i just loved the clonewars line so much.
I'm only missing little soka, Tiin and lock from the commanders/jedi.
Trade me lists At-te's quite often i've seen around Seven at 50-120$ prices i managed to bag two around $70 each with only small shipping costs about $10 (all nzd)

The regret only really hits me when i saw 501st multi pack of At-rt and such and passed up on those, otherwise i haven't brought anything from a store (i've had somebody buy stuff on my behalf in the north island) but Christchruch's earthquake's just before i returned.. i kind of imagine if cw44 was in stock then so many of them could've been thrown out for not much damage to the figures :( lol

Plo's bros are an awesome bunch i really wish they had featured them a little more, I felt like the show had more potential when it wasn't obi-wan and anakin best jedi bros forever.
Some of the little soka episodes were really good, and the mandalore ones.
Let me know if you want me to keep an eye out on trade me for some stuff i can always pm you if i see them, but i haven't seen a crumb LAAT, shame too i'd also like one, i just have a old cheapy.

When i'm done my setting up (i stood up 50/70 prototype battle droids today! lol and the 30 super battle droids) but i'm still a we way from being done my CIS/Republic display (and the droids haven't started to domino yet.)
I'll be happy to share what i have in pictures ^_^
My 'spares' are Bly/Thire/Stone/Gree and blitz without a backpack. (and fives/echo from the 3 pack)
(not including the millions of rex/cody phase 1 lol)

Reaction score
Similar back story, i had a bunch of the old power of the force figures when i was a pre-be-teen, but not until after i came out of a bad relationship and from Australia lol did i really start looking at starwars figures, and i just loved the clonewars line so much.
I'm only missing little soka, Tiin and lock from the commanders/jedi.
Trade me lists At-te's quite often i've seen around Seven at 50-120$ prices i managed to bag two around $70 each with only small shipping costs about $10 (all nzd)

The regret only really hits me when i saw 501st multi pack of At-rt and such and passed up on those, otherwise i haven't brought anything from a store (i've had somebody buy stuff on my behalf in the north island) but Christchruch's earthquake's just before i returned.. i kind of imagine if cw44 was in stock then so many of them could've been thrown out for not much damage to the figures :( lol

Plo's bros are an awesome bunch i really wish they had featured them a little more, I felt like the show had more potential when it wasn't obi-wan and anakin best jedi bros forever.
Some of the little soka episodes were really good, and the mandalore ones.
Let me know if you want me to keep an eye out on trade me for some stuff i can always pm you if i see them, but i haven't seen a crumb LAAT, shame too i'd also like one, i just have a old cheapy.

When i'm done my setting up (i stood up 50/70 prototype battle droids today! lol and the 30 super battle droids) but i'm still a we way from being done my CIS/Republic display (and the droids haven't started to domino yet.)
I'll be happy to share what i have in pictures ^_^
My 'spares' are Bly/Thire/Stone/Gree and blitz without a backpack. (and fives/echo from the 3 pack)
(not including the millions of rex/cody phase 1 lol)
Photos would be awesome! I haven't really set mine up, just a few here and there around the house. I'll try to get some photos up when I get a chance.

I'll come back to you on the PM's about my doubles if you're interested.

Reaction score
i wouldn't mind but at the moment i'm living week to week, holding out for the next item i've lined up to buy as soon as money goes in LOL.
right now its some alien figures i'm still debating it though.
Hardcase and the real denal seem costly online, there is a Aus seller with Denal for around $9 but no jetpack, and the shipping is flat at $10.. so better to buy lots from him at once.
and i may look for another jesse, i got one from Viper but he has an almost broken leg i've got him on a stand so it wont strain the joint at all, just his superman underwear area has a crack where the leg moves.

I really wish they released more of the 104th in their Grey or even blue colours but i guess the "Space trooper" which is the old brown before grevious ion cannon'd their fleet into pieces musters a decent number.
Blys company is another low on members, only 2 from a multipack i've only managed to put together from fluke buys.

Reaction score
Let's be honest, here: Google isn't exactly always easy to use. I've used it to try to find webpages I knew existed -- I even remembered key words from the title and text, but Google's weird ranking system doesn't always bring that item into the top 500 results.
And we all know why this happens. Because Google is getting paid to promote certain websites first, hence 10 pages of ads. While what you're actually after is dead last... :rolleyes: lol

Anyhoo, moving on to subject at hand.

Reaction score
And we all know why this happens. Because Google is getting paid to promote certain websites first, hence 10 pages of ads. While what you're actually after is dead last... :rolleyes: lol

Anyhoo, moving on to subject at hand.
I'm not sure what either of you mean, I doubt its only because i run ad block, but when i type in "Darth malak rebelscum" it comes up with rebelscums pages first and foremost.
I can't say i've ever needed to scroll down or even turn a page in google unless i was looking for a hard to find torrent, or book.
and google images is even better, i type what it is i want to see and 4/10 are what i am looking for, normally as you get lower it turns into randomly named images of anything combined in, like star destroyer you'll find a lot of startrek ships towards the bottom.

But like i said a page or two back, rebelscum and that other site are great for looking at figures, Rebelscum is better for detail (on 99%) but the other is easier to navigate to certain characters without knowing the release date or name of the line.

I am really wondering if i should just give up the waiting and just buy an over priced ahsoka and marvel in the fact i got one, though i'm an opener and i feel like i wouldn't want to open her if i got her sealed.

Opinions if events in rebels will make her TCW figure more/less popular?
(she has different lightsabers from what i could tell bent-ish like ventress/dooku)

Reaction score
Opinions if events in rebels will make her TCW figure more/less popular?
(she has different lightsabers from what i could tell bent-ish like ventress/dooku)
Personally, I feel the introduction of Ahsoka into the 3.75" Rebels line and the 6" BS line will not devalue the CW44 figure. Yes, we may be able to acquire her in a different scale (with I think the season 3/4 look) and with her more mature features in the same scale, but there will be no exact equivalent to CW44. Hence, I think her going rate will remain pretty much the same as it is now (maybe it will drop $5 or so at most).

I, like many of you have mentioned, also came late into the CW game. I started collecting CW just as the series was winding down, which meant that pretty much everything I have acquired has been second hand. For some unknown reason, I decided to collect CW loose. Which is weird for me, since I normally buy everything MOSC at retail (be it online or brick-and-mortar). Now, my SW collection is a scattered mix of loose and carded. Most of my other collections are carded and remained sealed (the only exception is my Toy Biz LOTR figures, which I opened to display, back when I had room to do so; however, the moon boxed figures were easy to repack, unlike the later releases).

I did finally score myself a CW44 Ahsoka here on RS a few weeks ago. Paid $40 for her including shipping. I thought it was quite reasonable, as I know I'll never find her for cheaper. Plus, I prefer my money to go to a fellow Scummer (rather than where most of it goes, which is to eBayers).

Lastly, Ahsoka's new lightsabers both feature curved hilts, as you can see in greater detail on starwars.com.

Reaction score
Personally, I feel the introduction of Ahsoka into the 3.75" Rebels line and the 6" BS line will not devalue the CW44 figure. Yes, we may be able to acquire her in a different scale (with I think the season 3/4 look) and with her more mature features in the same scale, but there will be no exact equivalent to CW44. Hence, I think her going rate will remain pretty much the same as it is now (maybe it will drop $5 or so at most).

I, like many of you have mentioned, also came late into the CW game. I started collecting CW just as the series was winding down, which meant that pretty much everything I have acquired has been second hand. For some unknown reason, I decided to collect CW loose. Which is weird for me, since I normally buy everything MOSC at retail (be it online or brick-and-mortar). Now, my SW collection is a scattered mix of loose and carded. Most of my other collections are carded and remained sealed (the only exception is my Toy Biz LOTR figures, which I opened to display, back when I had room to do so; however, the moon boxed figures were easy to repack, unlike the later releases).

I did finally score myself a CW44 Ahsoka here on RS a few weeks ago. Paid $40 for her including shipping. I thought it was quite reasonable, as I know I'll never find her for cheaper. Plus, I prefer my money to go to a fellow Scummer (rather than where most of it goes, which is to eBayers).

Lastly, Ahsoka's new lightsabers both feature curved hilts, as you can see in greater detail on starwars.com.
Wow they look very samurai looking hilts, which i guess is a decent move, much better than the one from the movie. (i was just pausing on the last episode lol)

I love the clone wars series mostly because characters look how they do on screen, with most hasbro figures you'll run into a real hit and miss.
I think the feel of the clone wars was also an army vibe most episode, thus we want to see them displayed together. ^_^

I'd take a $40 one lol, I might just get one whenever i can find one to finish the collection, i'd love two one with sabers on and one off, but it seems greedy when others don't even have one (though i've seen people with 10+ ugh. :( )