Ahsoka Tano (Season 3) - CW44

Reaction score
Finally acquired Ahsoka thru Ebay. Happy I now have one but also happy I didn't pay an extreme high price, although I did pay more than probably necessary. The figure looks great. Wish this had a bigger run back in the day.

Reaction score
finally picked one up in a lot off ebay , but they sent the wrong sabers . Anyone have spares or are the scuba ones the same ?

DTW

Reaction score
Might as well resurrect this to see if anyone has any new insight...any news/rumors/hopes of this figure seeing a wider release again, or of it showing up at retail in decent numbers?

Reaction score
Nothing at this point. Last anyone heard, Hasbro stated that the realistic Vintage-style version was supposed to be the replacement.

Reaction score
And I just did. :) Really wanted this one for a long time. Better pictures coming soon. Such an awesome figure. Definitely the gem of my clone wars collection.

Reaction score
Something about the scuba Ahsoka eyes seem a bit off. It's like she's dazing off or something. Everything else looks pretty good on the head sculpt though.

Reaction score
Had 2 of these... Kinda wishing I hadn't sold 1 on ebay awhile back. :'(
Yeah, I am glad that I kept my spare. I've resisted cashing in. My girls play with all of the female Jedi, so I picked up a spare CW44 incase the first was lost or damaged. The first one is still hanging in there. But its good to have the extra one around.

Reaction score
Trooper: Freeze Commander!!! I'm taking you in. Ahsoka: We both know that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anybody have an extra of these. I have never seen it on the shelves. I tried contacting hasbro to suggest releasing it again as a 3 pack with Barriss and Anakin for when Season 5 gets release on disc. They told me

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the Star Wars Clone Wars Ahsoka CW-44. I appreciate your interest!

I'm pleased to advise the Ahsoka figure CW-44 is still in production and shipping to stores. Regrettably, we cannot guarantee product availability at any one store.

I'm not what this means for those of us that are still wanting this figure. Seems like a no brainer to have her available since she was the focus of 3/5 story arcs this last season.

Reaction score
Shipping to stores? They didn't specify on which planet. Hasbro are full of ****.
I've been looking for it since it was released and it's the only basic CW figure I need to complete my collection.

Reaction score
Shipping to stores? They didn't specify on which planet. Hasbro are full of ****.
I've been looking for it since it was released and it's the only basic CW figure I need to complete my collection.
I don't mean this in a demeaning or judgmental way, but when a situation like this occurs where a figure is no longer shipping, the line is cancelled, and the odds are almost zero that it'll ever be re-released, would you ever cave in to the $40+ eBay prices or just leave a hole in your collection? Again, I don't mean this in a bad way at all. I just like hearing how different collectors handle these sorts of dilemmas. :)

Reaction score
I have to agree with Tyranus. You are not going to find her in the store ever again. Just bite the bullet and get her through eBay or some other means of trade. She's a good figure and just was not widely available.

Reaction score
The chances of finding this figure at a major retailer are very slim, but its possible you may find her at a discount retailer, grocery store, comic shop, drugstore, etc. I found the basic carded Mando warrior a few months back at a grocery store, which I never saw at the big retailers...

Reaction score
Putting a bounty out on a carded one for $40. That's a reasonable price. This is the Only carded figure left that I want.

Reaction score
I don't mean this in a demeaning or judgmental way, but when a situation like this occurs where a figure is no longer shipping, the line is cancelled, and the odds are almost zero that it'll ever be re-released, would you ever cave in to the $40+ eBay prices or just leave a hole in your collection? Again, I don't mean this in a bad way at all. I just like hearing how different collectors handle these sorts of dilemmas. :)
In my personal experience it is always worth having a price in mind and biting the bullet when it comes available. Inevitably the price will just increase (supply, demand is the nature of collecting). I have found over the last 10 years or so of collecting, that the sort after figures only seem to increase in value now, after the comedy situation of everyone stockpiling the muscular POTF2 figures believing they where making an investment.

Reaction score
No, you're absolutely correct, but I am not seeing her available for $40 -- more like $70 plus shipping to Australia. That's when it starts to get quite expensive for a modern era action figure.

I'll wait for prices to drop; either that, or I'll find one at Celebration 2015.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All figures will eventually go down in value. Question is how long can you wait? In the late 90's/early 2000's, loose, vintage Star Wars figures still fetched a premium. Nowadays, you can get most of them for a song. Remember when R2 w/ holo Leia used to go for over $25 on ebay? Now you can buy a whole army of 'em for $10. A few years from now, the Clone Wars cartoon will be so overshadowed by the new films, that this Ahsoka and rest of the CW figures will fall in price drastically. Mark my words...

Reaction score
All figures will eventually go down in value. Question is how long can you wait? In the late 90's/early 2000's, loose, vintage Star Wars figures still fetched a premium. Nowadays, you can get most of them for a song. Remember when R2 w/ holo Leia used to go for over $25 on ebay? Now you can buy a whole army of 'em for $10. A few years from now, the Clone Wars cartoon will be so overshadowed by the new films, that this Ahsoka and rest of the CW figures will fall in price drastically. Mark my words...

I don't doubt you at all. I've seen the rise and fall of prices of figures since the Star Wars renaissance began again in 1995.
I have waited before and I will wait again. I waited ten years for the price on this [variant] figure to drop:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yours Mike? Congrats on obtaining if it is!!

For my money I want to see the exar kun/ulic qel droma and jacen/jaina solo 3 3/4" figures drop in value, then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to afford one...or two.
I feel Ahsoka will hold her own for awhile yet..

Reaction score
Sure is mine mate.
Thanks to #Provost for his help.

The Solo kids never shipped to Australia -- or at least I never saw them here.
Along with The Exar Kun Comic pack, I had to either order these from O/S, or had help from a friend off here.

Hasbro's distribution is quite poor at times.

DTW

Reaction score
I feel Ahsoka will hold her own for awhile yet..
Unless they uncover a truckload of her and she winds up at 5 Below or something, I think you're right. It's a really nice figure, and by far the best Ahsoka out there.

Reaction score
Unless they uncover a truckload of her and she winds up at 5 Below or something, I think you're right. It's a really nice figure, and by far the best Ahsoka out there.
I hope so much that happens.
With the EU kill order on Hasbro i'm unclear if this covers the Clonewars but it might be a good chance to cover some of the figures that we never really got a good release of, and figures we never saw released.

Reaction score
Hehe, I managed to buy one for around 20 bucks on a Dutch website, similar to Ebay, last summer!

Reaction score
I just paid $59 for this one on eBay. So, it's clear that this one is definitely going up in value. Still going to open it when I get it, though. :sneaky:

Reaction score
I just paid $59 for this one on eBay. So, it's clear that this one is definitely going up in value. Still going to open it when I get it, though. :sneaky:
Hehe, congrats. I bought mine for about 17 dollars (carded) on a Dutch second-hand website about two years ago. It seemed like a great deal at the time and looking back now it seems even better.

Reaction score
Hehe, congrats. I bought mine for about 17 dollars (carded) on a Dutch second-hand website about two years ago. It seemed like a great deal at the time and looking back now it seems even better.
Trust me, it was a good deal. I've been after CW44 for ages but simply haven't been willing to pay the $60 or so base price for her - carded or not. She's like Sidious in terms of value. Someday, though, she will be mine. :p

Reaction score
I really thought that this figure would have been released so often in later waves that she risked the chance of being a pegwarmer. The first Ashoka with Rotta was popular and early on became hard to find. But she was later re-released in later waves and ended up being a regular sight. I really thought that a Major character like her, with such an excellent sculpt would have been repacked regularly.

My only guess was with the soft goods, the extra hilts, and the articulation, that this figure may have had to high of a cost point for Hasbro at the time they started to plan on killing the line. The next up, Scuba Asoka had very little articulation. I'm guessing they thought they'd have their based covered when that figure hit the pegs.

Reaction score
I really thought that this figure would have been released so often in later waves that she risked the chance of being a pegwarmer. The first Ashoka with Rotta was popular and early on became hard to find. But she was later re-released in later waves and ended up being a regular sight. I really thought that a Major character like her, with such an excellent sculpt would have been repacked regularly.

My only guess was with the soft goods, the extra hilts, and the articulation, that this figure may have had to high of a cost point for Hasbro at the time they started to plan on killing the line. The next up, Scuba Asoka had very little articulation. I'm guessing they thought they'd have their based covered when that figure hit the pegs.
Yep - great Hasbro thinking: make very few copies of a really central, main character. No one'll really want to buy it, right?

I wish I had the later Ahsoka figure(s).

Reaction score
Very good deal, indeed. I actually found this figure at retail twice, buying one and leaving the other. But I sold off all of my 4" figures to a friend last year; and only recently have I wanted to re-collect a few of my favorites from the 4" line. And, of course, this figure was included. I watched a lot of $90+ auctions for this figure, and then that $59 one popped up and I jumped on it. Expensive, but I usually forget about the cost when I get the item in hand.

Reaction score
Perhaps it was even a sexist thing.

Plenty of obi-wan and anakin to go around..
But people don't buy female action figures unless their half naked slave girl outfits.
Which also makes me question why her one episode in a slave outfit wasn't made (ugh)

I hope she comes around again after the new movies waves are done. (and considering her role in *spoilers* and her new figure they might want to pop another few out.)

Reaction score
She will be out in the Black Series and likely the Rebels SL line. But I doubt that we will ever see any TCW line figures ever released again, and so, I don't think that we will ever see CW44 Ahsoka again.

Reaction score
I have this figure loose sat in a bin of parts. Got it for about £3 on eBay. Is she really that valuable, even when loose?

Reaction score
Trying to find this figure. I pulled the trigger on a darth sidious for 70 about 5 months ago. Am I going to have to do the same with this one?