Ahsoka Tano - CW17 (2010)

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the 2010 release of Ahsoka Tano, who will be making a return in the blue packaging.

Apparently she was hard to find in the states? So for you guys it could be a plus, she pegwarmed her so I dont really want to see her again but good to keep her on the shelves

Anyone going to be picking her up again?

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems passing on pegwarming Ahsokas in my area. If there are no upgrades, I'll continue passing.

Reaction score
Considering how rare she was in the blue packaging, I was surprised to see this on the pegs a week or two ago. She was snatched up quickly. At $6.04, I was tempted to pick up a third but passed.

Reaction score
Ahsoka definitely isn't a pegwarmer around here (Indianapolis). It's a good thing they're releasing her again.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:
Considering how rare she was in the blue packaging, I was surprised to see this on the pegs a week or two ago. She was snatched up quickly. At $6.04, I was tempted to pick up a third but passed.

Rare, I've seen a gazillion of her in the blue package.

Reaction score
Cyclone said:

I haven't seen that version is a LONG time. Would have definitely picked her up!

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Ahsoka Tano - CW17

KyleKatarn said:
Rare, I've seen a gazillion of her in the blue package.
She pegwarmed here for ages, I guess she was harder to obtain for a few people.

Reaction score

I wish they'd try to make one with elbows this time, not just release the same failure as before....

Reaction score

I actually saw Ahsoka in the new packaging today at my local WalMart. They only had one. As I already have two (one opened and one MIB), I didn't get it, but it was a pleasant surprise to see her; the last time I saw her in a store in my area was before Christmas
Why does Hasbro make Ahsoka so scarce in the States? She's one of the main characters, so I would think that the demand for her would be generally higher than the pegwarmers we constantly see, and therefore would bring Hasbro more sales. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but in my neck of the woods, it's as if they only ship one Ahsoka every three or four cases

GNT

Reaction score

Different regions experience different figures, as mentioned before she pegwarmed here for ages. It would be nice to see her back on the pegs again but this time maybe based off season 3 - I think I saw it somewhere she'll have 2 lightsabers so maybe something along those lines for the next release.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Different regions experience different figures, as mentioned before she pegwarmed here for ages. It would be nice to see her back on the pegs again but this time maybe based off season 3 - I think I saw it somewhere she'll have 2 lightsabers so maybe something along those lines for the next release.
Why two lightsabers? Do you mean she's going to come with her lightsaber and her lightsaber hilt or what?

Reaction score

The reason is given in one of CN's unlockable code videos. It might be considered Spoiler material, but if you want to know, check out the vids in the thread in this section for the Promo videos (some guys provided unlocked links, and I believe it's video #6

GNT

Reaction score

R3S6 said:
Why two lightsabers? Do you mean she's going to come with her lightsaber and her lightsaber hilt or what?
Two lightsabers as in fighting with 2 lightsabers...just an idea for the next figure so it's not exactly the same as the first release.

Reaction score

Master_Kwinn said:
The reason is given in one of CN's unlockable code videos. It might be considered Spoiler material, but if you want to know, check out the vids in the thread in this section for the Promo videos (some guys provided unlocked links, and I believe it's video #6
Could someone maybe PM me the reason why? I just went to CN's website and it acted all buggy and wouldn't let me play the videos after I unlocked them

But on the note of the Ahsoka figure, I saw TWO in the Target I went in today. I've never seen that before. I have two, but I've been tempted to get them just because they're so rare

Reaction score

R3S6 said:
Master_Kwinn said:
Could someone maybe PM me the reason why? I just went to CN's website and it acted all buggy and wouldn't let me play the videos after I unlocked them

But on the note of the Ahsoka figure, I saw TWO in the Target I went in today. I've never seen that before. I have two, but I've been tempted to get them just because they're so rare
PM me, too? please?

Reaction score

Kinderspartan said:
capt_kulas said:
pm sent guys
Thanks again!

I can't wait till they release the two sabers, with an upgraded with elbows Ahsoka
Yeah, thanks again. Video was great

I don't know if I'd get Ahsoka again just for an additional lightsaber. But an Ahsoka with elbow articulation? If that turns out to be the case, count me in

Reaction score

Ahsoka need an update badly. She is too tall and her head sculpt could be better.

Reaction score

Mildoo said:
Ahsoka need an update badly. She is too tall and her head sculpt could be better.
What I'm most concerned about is her elbows: I want ball jointed elbows. Her arms might be too thin to do that, but I can dream. I was told on this forum that they were too thin, but if they can give the CW Aayla Secura ball jointed elbows, I'm pretty sure they could do the same for Ahsoka.

Reaction score

Both of 'em! Yes. lots of the ladies are getting pretty full SA treatment in CW, so it's fitting that the main heroine and the main villainess both get updated accordingly. I liked the new headsculpt on Space Ahsoka, but I still avoided her since she's too similar to the original. No other improvements. New arms & hands are a must, as my original one can't hold her saber very well. Having to use those plastic bands--that are often the very cause of hands being too warped to hold the accessories--is really annoying.

Reaction score

I have to disagree with elbow thing. The swivel elbows of Ventress and Ahsoka look better than Aayla's elbows, even if Aayla (which I don't own yet) is one of my favorite characters. It is hard to go SA when the arms are so skinny, and the figures need to be durable for kids that play with them.

Reaction score

Ahsoka & Ventress don't have swivel elbows. BH shoulders, and swivel forearms... their elbows are fixed.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Ahsoka & Ventress don't have swivel elbows. BH shoulders, and swivel forearms... their elbows are fixed.
Indeed. I believe that's the most important thing for Hasbro to focus as far as Ahsoka and Ventress goes. If it comes down to only getting one update on them, everything else can wait IMO.

Out of the few figures I own that have no elbow articulation, Ahsoka and Ventress are actually two of my favorite ones. But the fact remains that they still could be done better.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm posting this both here and in her other threads just to cover all angles. I am looking for an Ahsoka lightsaber hilt. I've got plenty to trade or I can paypal funds over immediately for it. In fact, I don't really even need the entire saber, I just need the hilt (handle) only, as long as it's been cleanly razor-bladed off.

Please PM me as soon as possible if you've got one. Again, I can/will trade or Paypal funds right away for it. Thanks!!